URI Alumni Association Game Watch Events

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
steviep123
Sly Williams

URI Alumni Association Game Watch Events

Unread post by steviep123 »

It looks like the URI Alumni Association has setup several game watch events for Friday 2/9 vs. Davidson in several locations:

Boston:

Washington, DC:

New York City:

New Jersey:

Charlotte, NC:

For all events on facebook go here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/URIAlumniAs ... on/events/

I'm most likely getting tickets for the Davidson game in person, but if not, then I'm definitely heading to Harry's in Brighton if any Boston fans want to join.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
DelroyIsMyHero
Michael Andersen

Re: URI Alumni Association Game Watch Events

Unread post by DelroyIsMyHero »

Long time lurker here (too long) and finally posting. Hope to see some of you up at the Boston watch party! I'm the Boston alumni chapter leader and put that watch party together. Should be a great time. Harry's is an awesome venue with great food. They're giving us 2-3 TVs and dedicating a portion of the bar for us.
5 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

DelroyIsMyHero wrote:Long time lurker here (too long) and finally posting. Hope to see some of you up at the Boston watch party! I'm the Boston alumni chapter leader and put that watch party together. Should be a great time. Harry's is an awesome venue with great food. They're giving us 2-3 TVs and dedicating a portion of the bar for us.
I've been to Harry's a few times. Fun place to watch a game. Right on Comm Ave in Brighton, and on the green line! If I don't go to down to the Ryan Center that night, I will certainly join you for the watch party. Hopefully there'll be others there too!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
jmck
Lamar Odom

Unread post by jmck »

Any away game watch parties in RI for the Friday games vs VCU (2/2) SBU (2/16) or Davidson (3/2)?
1 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Thanks to the Alumni Association for co-ordinating this series of watch parties......
1 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
DelroyIsMyHero
Michael Andersen

We're looking forward to the game watch in Boston after tonight's incredible win. I'm the Alumni Association Chapter Leader there. Who's joining us?

4 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I'll be at the Ryan Center, but I hope you have a great turnout!
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
steviep123
Sly Williams

DelroyIsMyHero wrote:We're looking forward to the game watch in Boston after tonight's incredible win. I'm the Alumni Association Chapter Leader there. Who's joining us?

I'm going to the game, but if any watch parties for the road games are setup, I'll likely be there.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

DelroyIsMyHero
Michael Andersen

We're doing this as a trial run at Harry's but might try and keep the crew going for the rest of the games & playoffs!
1 x