Keaney Blue

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Re: Keaney Blue

Unread post by Bos8 »

RhodyKyle wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:In the past few hours, 6 KeaneyBlue members have donated $285.
I am ever so grateful and always happily reminded how generous our little Rhody Hoops community can be.

The best part about KeaneyBlue is its openness and lack of "premium" rooms/content or distracting/annoying advertisements. This is all possible because every year different members make donations to support the site and the team who helps keep it a great place to discuss University of Rhode Island Basketball and other topics.
I feel like all the work that is done to police/monitor/maintain this forum on a daily basis often gets overlooked (I'm certainly guilty of this). Thank you, ATP et al, for keeping this a fun and engaging community.
I agree about the policing. Can I donate to get Gandy back on the site?
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Re: Keaney Blue

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Bos8 wrote:
RhodyKyle wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:In the past few hours, 6 KeaneyBlue members have donated $285.
I am ever so grateful and always happily reminded how generous our little Rhody Hoops community can be.

The best part about KeaneyBlue is its openness and lack of "premium" rooms/content or distracting/annoying advertisements. This is all possible because every year different members make donations to support the site and the team who helps keep it a great place to discuss University of Rhode Island Basketball and other topics.
I feel like all the work that is done to police/monitor/maintain this forum on a daily basis often gets overlooked (I'm certainly guilty of this). Thank you, ATP et al, for keeping this a fun and engaging community.
I agree about the policing. Can I donate to get Gandy back on the site?
That's going to cost a lot, I'm afraid.

3 x