Kevin MacNamara’s justification for not voting for Rhody

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: Kevin MacNamara’s justification for not voting for Rhody

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Dang...sure is a lotta "care" out there 'bout this MacNamara fella...
0 x
Rhody1988
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Rhody1988 »

I confronted McNamara on Twitter about his reasoning and gave my opinion that he has something against URI. Well, his buddy Billy Koch ran to his defense rather quickly...

“There are 65 AP voters -- 45 left URI off their ballots. Do the others also have something against the Rams?
As for Creighton (22), they're 7-4 against the kenpom top 100. Bluejays won four straight top-100 games before a loss at Xavier (16). URI (34) is 3-3 against the top 100.”

—sigh. Just keep winning, Rhody. Can’t keep you out forever. Ain’t going to get any help from the Projo, that’s for damn CERTAIN!
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Rhody1988 wrote:I confronted McNamara on Twitter about his reasoning and gave my opinion that he has something against URI. Well, his buddy Billy Koch ran to his defense rather quickly...

“There are 65 AP voters -- 45 left URI off their ballots. Do the others also have something against the Rams?
As for Creighton (22), they're 7-4 against the kenpom top 100. Bluejays won four straight top-100 games before a loss at Xavier (16). URI (34) is 3-3 against the top 100.”

—sigh. Just keep winning, Rhody. Can’t keep you out forever. Ain’t going to get any help from the Projo, that’s for damn CERTAIN!
Geeze - these guys just don’t get it. In any other market, if it is close the local paper will pick the home team to get the home team some National attention. We don’t care about the 45 other guys, we care about the local guy who can’t give the coin toss ranking to the local team.

Think about the flip side, there are 20 other voters not at the promo willing to give Rhody a vote. Don’t ever wonder why we don’t support your product.
3 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

If we get an 8/9 seed in the tournament, just please put us in Villanova's bracket.
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

I see his snub as potentially hurting us when other guys around the country are looking at Rhody and they notice that the local guy, who they assume has seen us more than anybody is not voting for us...then why would they? Basically, if the local guy is not a believer then why should they be?
Last edited by RIFan 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

I am going to start following John McNamara instead of Kevin McNamara. who is that? just a reporter who follows Maryland basketball who had rhody in at 24 this week.
4 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RIFan wrote:I see his snub as potentially hurting us when other guys around the country are looking at Rhody and they notice that the local guy, who they assume has seen us more than anybody is not voting for us...then why would they? Basically, if the local guy is not a believer then why should they be?
I don't believe that for a second...they all have their own egos and are likely not looking at any local guys...
Who cares anyway? Keep winning and it won't matter...
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Rhody1988 wrote:I confronted McNamara on Twitter about his reasoning and gave my opinion that he has something against URI. Well, his buddy Billy Koch ran to his defense rather quickly...

I had to respond to Bill's comment with something like, "Bill, the other 45 voters didn't specifically write an article as to why they left URI off their ballot with debatable arguments that could easily be countered"

I'm very much paraphrasing what I wrote b/c I don't feel like looking for the tweet.
2 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

If you flipped the resumes and said PC had URI's and St. Louis had Creighton's, would one person in the world (including Bill Koch) bet any of their actual hard earned money that KMac would have St. Louis ahead of PC? No, absolutely not. So the argument is debate club - its constructing an argument merely for the sport of it. It's dumb to debate the guy on why he didn't include URI because everything he says on the topic is pretext. He didn't include URI because he is who he is and URI is what it is.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Look.
Bill running to Kevin Mac's defense tells you something, I am not surprised. Bill picked PC to beat URI in this year's game. Last year Bill so many times mentioned the 7 straight games we had lost to PC I am sure he was wanting to print 8 straight this year. Even a game or 2 after the PC game last year, he still put that 7 game streak line in an article which made no sense to me. Sometimes he just seems to want to stir that pot - and that is what he seemed to be doing then..

Kevin Mac did in fact pick URI to beat PC this year. Bill picked PC to win.

But to use the rational that 45 others did NOT have URI on their ballet, well, whatever, that makes no sense as a defense.

I watched tonight's game with great intensity. I always do, but maybe more so now. I thought this year's team would struggle more than it has without Kuran Iverson and Hassan Martin. I personally, am surprised how well this team is playing. So I think that Bill Koch (who seems to justify that URI should not be Top 25 because 45 others don't) and Kevin Mac are just missing something with this year's URI team.

The Local writers should get it. But then again, I did not get it from the start. I thought this year's team would not be as good as last year's team - I was just that high on Iverson and Martin. But I was wrong.

Dan Hurley has this train rolling. The defense if like none I have ever seen played in Kingston. Stan, who Dan calls the team MVP, is amazing. 12 rebounds tonight. Langevine was out of his mind. He is so strong, he grips the ball like a vise when it is loose, he takes up space, he is amazingly strong, he got 12 rebounds in 17 minutes, he is a freaken beast. Berry 5-6 FTs with a nice touch, 5 rebounds, 11 points - solid effort once again.
Terrell was smooth, nice assists, some good rebounds, sweet looking jump shot, very efficient night 8-13 FGs, 4-6 on 3FGs, 4-4 FTs for 24 efficient points. EC and Fatts did not have great shooting nights, but imagine how easily we beat UMASS and imagine when EC and Fatts are on too - all at the same time. These guys pick each other up.

People can, and do, say the A10 is weak, almost like they are apologizing for URI having a 6-0 record. I think this URI team is something special. Defense, offense, experience, athleticism, determination, confidence, High B-Ball IQ, unselfishness, friendship, respect for one another, driven, team oriented, goal oriented - you name it, this team is showing it.

This is what I think Bill Koch and Kevin MacNamara are not fully grasping. I do not believe they are fully realizing what is developing right in their own back yard. Is it because it IS right in their own backyard? Is it because they have come to see PC exceed expectations so many times in the past that they just can't fathom that URI could actually not just duplicate but exceed last year's A10 and NCAA accomplishments?

I'd expect the Local Writers to see it first, before the rest of the Nation, which is why the "45 other writers didn't rank URI' statement seems so wrong to me. The local guys should see this magic first, not be last to get on the train.

I may end up being wrong about this team, but they have really impressed me to the point I think they are better than last year's team and could be an Elite 8 Team. I really do
5 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Be interesting to see how Lil Kevie votes if URI wins on Saturday??
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

reef wrote:Be interesting to see how Lil Kevie votes if URI wins on Saturday??
Depends on whether he wants another Milk-Bone from his kennel masters on Smith Hill.

Good boy, Li'l Kevie!
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

What’s been impressive especially in A10 play is the production we are getting at the 5 spot. While both Andre and Cyril have some limitations, together they are averaging 15 ppg and 12 rpg. Couple that with our guard play and that makes us tough to beat.
5 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

The rotation seems to be cementing itself. These guys know how to play with each other like never before. If anything the low level of competition allows them to coast and not fill the stat sheet even more. This is a team that could score in the 80s routinely but when they spend most of the game up 20+ they stop scoring and take it easy.

This is the least herkyjerky type team DH has had here with the rotation.

The writers are foolish to try to defend their logic.

Being local reporters they know 2 losses came without EC Matthews and the third loss came at midnight in Nevada. URI lost at Valpo last year and sat 1 minute away from the Sweet Sixteen, which means it is obviously ok to drop those type of games and still excel at the end.

To me we are looking at a Northern Iowa or a Wichita State. Those teams destroy leagues with a lessor reputation and don't miss a beat on the national stage.

Projo is just lazy and obviously limited.
4 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

As i said on Twitter at the time it was KMac's vote for Fla St over URI that bothered me. I think Creighton is worthy. Fla St had a terrible couple of weeks and rightfully finished below URI in the balloting. But KMac had them in the top 25 and not URI. Fla St. likely won't get any votes next week after losing to BC.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Seawrightspostgame wrote:The rotation seems to be cementing itself. These guys know how to play with each other like never before. If anything the low level of competition allows them to coast and not fill the stat sheet even more. This is a team that could score in the 80s routinely but when they spend most of the game up 20+ they stop scoring and take it easy.

This is the least herkyjerky type team DH has had here with the rotation.

The writers are foolish to try to defend their logic.

Being local reporters they know 2 losses came without EC Matthews and the third loss came at midnight in Nevada.
URI lost at Valpo last year and sat 1 minute away from the Sweet Sixteen, which means it is obviously ok to drop those type of games and still excel at the end.

To me we are looking at a Northern Iowa or a Wichita State. Those teams destroy leagues with a lessor reputation and don't miss a beat on the national stage.

Projo is just lazy and obviously limited.
Exactly. That's the point. If you sit and watch this team play (especially live and close to the court) you realize that something special is happening here. If you simply read box scores and go mostly to PC Games where the crowd is 80% dozing off, do Pod Casts on PC and URI, monitor twitter and message boards.....you are probably missing the real story in it's entirety. I am amazed myself watching the growth of this team, this Coaching Staff. I have not witnessed the defensive intensity and the quality of depth to 9 or 10 players on any URI time in my history of watching this team. URI is starting EC Mathews, Jared Terrell, Andre Berry, Stanford Robinson - all Seniors, all mature beyond their years, plus Jeff Dowtin who plays with the maturity, poise and IQ of a Graduate Student. This is a group with the potential to take this team far. It's no wonder the RPI is #11 out of 351 D1 Teams.

If Kevin does not see this and neither does Bill, since he defends Kevin for not voting him in the Top 25, then it is what it is. IMHO they are both underestimating and underrating this Basketball Team and Program. They can defend themselves by saying 45 other voters don't have URI in their Top 25 - fine. If that makes you feel better about your decisions then great. But again, they are undervaluing the URI Basketball Product that is weaving this tremendous story right in their own home state and backyard.

I underestimated this team too prior to the start of the season, but no more.
1 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Here's the point that Kevin (and all voters) should understand:

The last few teams that squeak into the poll...you can make a case for and/or against any of them during any week. However, it's a generally known and accepted practice that local reporters give the teams that they cover and the conference that they follow the benefit of the doubt with their votes. It's just the way it works. Some shlub reporter who covers St. Mary's isn't going to vote for URI over St. Mary's if their resumes and records are generally equal. Nobody would expect him to. And a guy who covers the SEC will vote for Tennessee over URI. It's just the way it is.

Consequently, for a local reporter like KMac, who supposedly covers the local college hoops scene, to vote for some "talented" but underachieving FSU team or a borderline Creighton team who doesn't win away from home over URI makes no sense. It smacks of bias (against URI and A-10) and trolling. After all, I'm sure KMac in the past has given his votes to a 5th and 6th place Big East team over a small conference team from some other part of the country.

The 45 other guys who didn't vote for URI? I kind of expect that. How many times have those 45 people seen URI play this year? Probably none. But there's obviously a number of other folks who did give Rhody a vote...and the fact that the local guy isn't among that group makes KMac's reasoning both ignorant and arrogant.
2 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:
RIFan wrote:I see his snub as potentially hurting us when other guys around the country are looking at Rhody and they notice that the local guy, who they assume has seen us more than anybody is not voting for us...then why would they? Basically, if the local guy is not a believer then why should they be?
I don't believe that for a second...they all have their own egos and are likely not looking at any local guys...
Who cares anyway? Keep winning and it won't matter...
I'm sure there are guys who don't care what others are doing, but it's a cross section of people and human nature is what it is...most people don't like to go out on a limb in a public forum. the local guy not voting for a team on the fence certainly doesn't help. Part of the defense of him was what that he was with the majority...do you think most of these guys do a ton of research? Barring any big named victory that gets national press, when it comes to teams on the fence many probably look and see how people they respect have been voting and how the local guy who covers the team has voted. Just my opinion...
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Agree PMMM,
but let's give Kmac and Bill Koch (who defends Kmac NOT having URI in) the benefit of the doubt that they are not trolling and they do not have a bias against URI.
Then it becomes even more blatant that neither realize fully what is going on here in Kingston. I could excuse the Bias or the trolling - but to not recognize what is going on at URI at this point in the game? Not vote URI in because, as you say and it is true, voters tend to give the more local teams the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Teams 20-25.

Train has left the station and there are limited seats left to get on board. Or they can wait for the PC train
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

I gotta be honest, it’s odd for me on a site where the “fans” got behind a few posters, who in the last calendar year, called for a coaching change...yet think local people need to write flowery fluff pieces about the team.

Why is everyone quick to go after a perceived slight that KMac or Koch might utter...yet I never saw either one of them write about a coaching change or losing a game to wake them up.

It’s gotta be exhausting to try and play victim all the time.

We’re a good team. We may not be a top 25 team in the eyes of pollsters because of our shitty conference. That’s not gonna keep us out of the tournament, which is our goal.

People are showing up to the Ryan Center. Pundits mention us as a dangerous team in March. A top 25 ranking will not change that nor was it a goal this year. It’s a peripheral benefit that really seems to matter more on here than anywhere in the locker room.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

I don't want flowery pieces written about URI. Koch does a good job covering the team. My point was that KMAC picking Fla St. over URI was an ill-informed vote that is hard to defend. The fact that he just saw them live against St. Bon makes me question it even more.
Blue Man: Not so sure that the players don't care. My experience is they love being recognized as a top 25 team, although they understand getting in the tournament is what matters most.
5 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Blue Man - you are amalgamating the entire spectrum of the fan base into one unitary thing. That is a straw man.

Generally, I don't care that much about the top-25. It would be cool, I guess, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it, for sure. The thing that makes me upset is the trolling and/or incompetence of KMac. It is frustrating that every other fan base in the country gets a certain kind of coverage - including the other program in our market - and we get another kind of coverage. Like Iggy said, nobody is asking for flowery prose. But you have the beat writer constantly baiting the fan base, the AP voter searching all over America for somebody, anybody to slot into his ballot so he doesn't have to acknowledge URI, you have another writer (or former writer) trolling the fan base with backhanded compliments and either feigning ignorance or demonstrating real profound ignorance about realistic URI attendance expectations.

Are you really that offended by, say, Chris DiSano's coverage or Will Geoghegan's coverage, that you wouldn't prefer it to what we get from the projo? Those guys are not cheerleaders, but they also don't troll the fan base for sport. They cover the team in an insightful, intelligent, thoughtful and informed way that is much more similar to the kind of coverage most big-time college athletics programs get. That is all anyone is asking for.
3 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

A top 25 ranking gets your highlights on ESPN every night...gets the average URI student from Jersey to come check out a game, and in general it continues to help market the program to a larger audience. Does it matter to our NCAA tourney chances whether we are ranked 26th or 31st, no of course not. But to say it doesn't matter is wrong. The number in front of your name means something, it's why they have polls. It's why national sports shows only cover Top 25 games. To be ranked at this point in the season is fairly uncharted territory for this program. And yes, the local guy whose job is to cover and be insightful about college hoops, should vote for the team from Kingston over the one from Omaha if all things are equal. And in this case based on the numbers, all things were equal
5 x
RhodyKyle
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Now that URI has been built into a tournament team, that is where the program can showcase itself and build a brand and identity by making noise. Being ranked was very important for those reasons prior to this run because there were no tournament appearances to leverage. Now all I care about is RPI and KenPom/Sagarin because that is what the selection committee uses to determine seeding. URI can gain national exposure by being great on the biggest stage.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Any fan who says they don’t care about being ranked in the Top 25 is 1000% lying.

Point blank.

There are obviously more important, meaningful metrics, but saying you don’t care about the rankings is just a lie.

It gives the program and team immense amount of marketing opportunities, both local and national.
1 x
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Being ranked is nice...it is kinda cool to see that little number before the team name - but likely isn't going to be of consequence for this year (see previous 26-31 comment above). Now, if Rhody missed out on being ranked by one vote, and it was the local guy's vote, then that would be fun to rail and talk sh1t about...y'know, for 'sport'. But most voters didn't rank them, so giving a ration of splat to one guy out of many (the majority) that didn't...seems like a giant waste of time and attention on one dude.
0 x
Bigsnoop
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Bigsnoop »

I mentioned something similar in a different thread, but some people here are missing the point on KMac. When he covered nothing but college basketball, his college basketball reporting wasn't very good. Now he covers the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and writes columns in addition to college basketball. He provides little information on Providence, the team he primarily covers, so there's no way he's going to be insightful about URI.

Quite frankly, I haven't relied on the ProJo for information on PC, URI, or much else, in years.
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

What's a "ProJo"?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:What's a "ProJo"?
It's a horseracing term. It's short (pun intended) for Professional Jockey.
1 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

We've heard of coaches who let their SIDs fill out their ballots, but until Li'l Kevin I had never heard of a writer letting an SID fill out his ballot. Good boy, Li'l Kevie!
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Being ranked in the Top 25 is probably equal to hundreds of thousands of dollars of free advertising for the school and the program...obviously the more weeks in the Top 25 the more value.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Very important to win Saturday and get in the Top 25 we need all the exposure that comes with it
0 x
Surfri72
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Surfri72 »

Being ranked is a huge deal. You want to get the casual fan and students to games ? put that number next to Rhode Island.
1 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

Surfri72 wrote:Being ranked is a huge deal. You want to get the casual fan and students to games ? put that number next to Rhode Island.
this.

nothing gets the casuals and even non fans attention more than a number next to your name.
1 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Surfri72 wrote:Being ranked is a huge deal. You want to get the casual fan and students to games ? put that number next to Rhode Island.
I don't think that factors into attendance as much as you think.

The biggest reason that the "casual" fan goes to games, is to see a great matchup. #10 Rhody versus a crappy Richmond team doesn't move the needle.

Unranked but good Rhody vs say a #25 Dayton would be a sell out. Hell even terrible Rhody teams approach sell outs when big name or ranked opponents come to town.

The whole PC/URI attendance debate is a misnomer. PC will have better attendance and probably sell out every conference game against a ranked opponent - no matter how good PC is. When they play DePaul or GTown this year, it'll be a pretty sparse crowd as well.

Considering every other team in the big east is top 75, 6 of which are top 50, 4 of which are top 25 - they will sell those games out.

Big games and big matchups dictate attendance numbers/sell outs. Just being a good team does not.

Certainly doesn't mean more people want to come and see URI play and put a beating on lesser teams, but it does mean that the casual fan isn't driving down to Kingston to see a predictable result.
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Blue Man wrote:I gotta be honest, it’s odd for me on a site where the “fans” got behind a few posters, who in the last calendar year, called for a coaching change...yet think local people need to write flowery fluff pieces about the team.

Why is everyone quick to go after a perceived slight that KMac or Koch might utter...yet I never saw either one of them write about a coaching change or losing a game to wake them up.

It’s gotta be exhausting to try and play victim all the time.

We’re a good team. We may not be a top 25 team in the eyes of pollsters because of our shitty conference. That’s not gonna keep us out of the tournament, which is our goal.

People are showing up to the Ryan Center. Pundits mention us as a dangerous team in March. A top 25 ranking will not change that nor was it a goal this year. It’s a peripheral benefit that really seems to matter more on here than anywhere in the locker room.
I think being ranked in the Top 25 is an important achievement. You might say it was not a goal for the team this year but I think it was a goal and does have a positive impact on the Coaches and Players
I do not know exactly what the goals of this years team were but my guess would be:
1. Win the Atlantic 10 League (for the first time in History for URI
2. Win the Atlantic 10 Tournament (for the 2nd consecutive year)
3. Wrap up recruiting by the first signing period
4. NCAA Tournament Invitation
5. Get to the Sweet 16 as a minimum accomplishment

Achieving those goals certainly includes Top 25 and well up into the Top 25 - Top 15 or higher would be my guess

Why the Top 25 Matters imho:
1. Publicity. Top 25 is shown daily in most newspapers including USA Today
2. ESPN shows the Games results on the TV Ticker Tape (bottom of screen) for all Top 25 Ranked Teams
3. Legitimizes the accomplishments of the team. Incoming recruits I guarantee are watching this and they are proud to joining a Top 25 program
4. Alumni around the US and the World can brag about their University being in the Top 25 and for sure contributions will increase
5. Helps with selling improvements such as a Practice Facility. Already heard today that President Dooley mentioned in Sarasota Alumni Gathering that URI has a dedicated Practice Facility in the planning stages and a Formal Announcement will be forthcoming
6. Pride for the community, Students, Alumni
7. It's a checkmark for accomplishment for Dan Hurley and his Coaching staff - doing what he promised he would do
8. People not close to basketball, peripheral fans, casual fans can all relate to being in the Top 25
9. It is ongoing throughout the season and provides ongoing publicity. NCAA Tournament is great too but the publicity is over small window
10. Puts URI's name out there as a National Power. Team wants Sweet 16 at a minimum (imho) so this means that seeding is important. Non P5/BE Teams tend to get shortchanged in seeding for the Field of 68. Being ranked in the Top 25 makes screwing around with the seeding for a team like URI more difficult. Gonzaga, Wichita State, St Mary's and others. We do not want an 8/9 seed because then the winner gets a 1-seed to play. The higher the seed the better. We also would ideally want to stay in our region which a higher seed makes more likely

I also disagree that the crappy A-10 will keep URI from making the Top 25.

With the UMASS 22 point win and the Dayton 14 point win URI is in the Top 25 come this Monday. No doubt in my mind. They were 27th last Monday.

Just keep winning in the A10 and we will continue to increase our RPI and continue to move up the Top 25.

Look for the Ryan Center to sell out or come very close in all remaining games

Everyone loves a winner and everyone loves to be Nationally Ranked

Great for the future of a Dedicated Practice Facility, Great for Applications to URI from incoming Freshmen and Transfers, great for Alumni Donations......

We don't need no parking fees :lol: :lol: We are thinking much Bigger than that!!! :D :D
2 x