Batman and Batman

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ace
Tyson Wheeler

Batman and Batman

Postby ace » 2 weeks ago

I’ll always miss Mario and Luigi, but this works, too.

It’s always so stupid when people try to position them against each other in some warped competition.
2 x
“... playing for one another. We’re like a brotherhood. Everybody has each other’s back. If somebody’s down, we pick them up. If someone gets beat off the dribble, we step in. If somebody’s hot, we feed them the ball.” - Jeff Dowtin, 1/16/18

Rhodymob05
Carlton Owens

Re: Batman and Batman

Postby Rhodymob05 » 2 weeks ago

Love this
0 x
RHODE ISLAND RAMS 2017 A10 CHAMPS

TruePoint
Ernie Calverley

Postby TruePoint » 2 weeks ago

ace wrote:It’s always so stupid when people try to position them against each other in some warped competition.

I agree that is stupid, but do people really do that? I'm sure I've seen a few of our fans make an argument that one is better compared to the other, but nobody is implying that they are in actual competition with each other, right?
0 x

Section104
Lamar Odom

Postby Section104 » 2 weeks ago

Love how they're playing together and feeding each others strengths right now. Enjoying the final ride!
1 x

reef
Sly Williams

Postby reef » 2 weeks ago

2 fantastic players we can go a long way with
0 x

ace
Tyson Wheeler

Postby ace » 2 weeks ago

TruePoint wrote:
ace wrote:It’s always so stupid when people try to position them against each other in some warped competition.

I agree that is stupid, but do people really do that? I'm sure I've seen a few of our fans make an argument that one is better compared to the other, but nobody is implying that they are in actual competition with each other, right?

Yes, they do. Actually competing with each other? No. Your use of the word “argument” is too kind in some cases. EC’s ACL injury wasn’t going to be a big deal because JT can’t excel while he’s the focus, EC’s the most overrated player in URI history, EC holds JT back... that kind of stuff. Both have won games for this team. EC’s commitment was incredibly important for the program, JT’s was ultimately a lot of fun and also important. They are different types of people, but both great on and off the court. The noise on the edges is exhausting af. But, it’s a great article. Glad Will wrote it.
1 x
“... playing for one another. We’re like a brotherhood. Everybody has each other’s back. If somebody’s down, we pick them up. If someone gets beat off the dribble, we step in. If somebody’s hot, we feed them the ball.” - Jeff Dowtin, 1/16/18

Rhodymob05
Carlton Owens

Postby Rhodymob05 » 2 weeks ago

I’ve heard people say they’re both alpha dogs, but I think they’ve found chemistry.
1 x
RHODE ISLAND RAMS 2017 A10 CHAMPS

Rhody74
Carlton Owens

Postby Rhody74 » 2 weeks ago

Rhodymob05 wrote:I’ve heard people say they’re both alpha dogs, but I think they’ve found chemistry.

They didn't get that good without being alpha dogs.
0 x
“What comes next is going to be big, and it’s going to be beautiful.”

Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Postby Ramulous » 2 weeks ago

The Alpha and the Omega !!!
1 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, and Boxworth!

reef
Sly Williams

Postby reef » 2 weeks ago

I have heard people pit them vs each other but I am certain all true Rhody fans know that if we are going to go as far as we can that these 2 will carry us and play off each other
1 x

ace
Tyson Wheeler

Postby ace » 7 hours ago

1 x

Return to “NCAAs or Bust!”