Groupon offer

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Groupon offer

Unread post by Rhodyram »

Tickets for 3 games are now avail on Groupon. With a 20%off code,tickets can be as low as $8 for a 100 level seat. A good deal and an effort to get people to a game but As a season ticketholder I’m not sure how I feel about tix being offered so cheap.
0 x
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Groupon offer

Unread post by CT Rhody »

I’m assuming this is three holiday break games? I think it’s a good thing to do for a year but not back to back years. Don’t want fans thinking this is a annual deal. Love the effort by the ticket office though, leave no stone unturned.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

I'm a season ticketholder as well...with that, get a guaranteed great seat for every game.
That kind of offer is fairly rare...and I'm fine with pretty much anything that gets folks into the building.
So others have gained a good deal, I don't feel that I've "lost" anything... in fact, good for them! :lol:
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Is this the student section deal?
0 x
urirx
ARD

Unread post by urirx »

we ask for more marketing... they do more marketing. praise be.
1 x
rhody12
Abdul Fox

Unread post by rhody12 »

I think this is a great idea for these winter break games. As a season ticket holder I’m going to buy my tickets knowing I’m supporting the program and I get my seat every game. If saving $20-30 for a few games is a concern...I don’t know what to tell you. It’s better than doing nothing at all. In addition, maybe those people will have a lot of fun at the games and come back for more. Love the idea
2 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

not sure if its been on Groupon before, but they've done the "Be A Student" promotion for a couple years now ($10 seats in student sections). Did it last year and had a nice nostalgia blast being back in the end zone 100s
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---