Rhody Ticket Promotions

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody83
ARD

Rhody Ticket Promotions

Postby Rhody83 » 1 month ago

Rhody has some great ticket promotions to for fans and families. They are trying to draw fans with low price offers. There are a
Five home games during the student break. We need alumni, families and youth organizations to support the Rams.

Family Four Packs - $60 for 4 tickets, popcorn & soda
Be a Student for a night - $10 ticket to sit with the Ruckus during student break
Weekday two packs - $20 for 2 tickets & popcorn

Link to offers at gorhody.com
https://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... t_RTickets
1 x

Rhodymob05
Carlton Owens

Re: Rhody Ticket Promotions

Postby Rhodymob05 » 1 month ago

I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
0 x
RHODE ISLAND RAMS 2017 A10 CHAMPS

Rhody74
Carlton Owens

Postby Rhody74 » 1 month ago

Rhodymob05 wrote:I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.

We're season ticket holders, but my 65-year-old wife frequently wishes she could sit with the students. Maybe we'll spend an extra $20 and move down there for one of these games.
1 x
“What comes next is going to be big, and it’s going to be beautiful.”

section(105)
Carlton Owens

Postby section(105) » 1 month ago

Rhody74 wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.

We're season ticket holders, but my 65-year-old wife frequently wishes she could sit with the students. Maybe we'll spend an extra $20 and move down there for one of these games.

........make sure you have scanned the season tickets, then move.....keep the perfect attendance up?....Or give the away.....
1 x

RhowdyRam02
Sly Williams

Postby RhowdyRam02 » 1 month ago

Rhody74 wrote:

I'm a season ticket holder myself and just move there for the game without buying the extra tickets.
0 x
“We’re going to get better in the future. Coach Hurley’s history speaks for itself. I came here because I wanted to be part of his program, to help get things rolling, to help build a program," E.C. Matthews

Rhodyram
Frenchy Tomlin

Postby Rhodyram » 1 month ago

These promos are very similar to those that they ran last year- maybe just a little more publicized. Last year they had opportunities for kids to shoot a layup after a game.

I think to connect with fans they should have a player or 2 sign autographs after each home game. That stuff goes a long way with kids.
0 x

Rhody74
Carlton Owens

Postby Rhody74 » 1 month ago

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Rhody74 wrote:

I'm a season ticket holder myself and just move there for the game without buying the extra tickets.

At our age, we'd stick out like a sore thumb.
0 x
“What comes next is going to be big, and it’s going to be beautiful.”

BleedBlue87
Lamar Odom

Postby BleedBlue87 » 1 month ago

I sometimes sit with the students but starting to look out of place myself. Would be great to have a section for fans who like to get a little loud to be able to sit together. I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells with the folks behind me who get pissed every time I stand up.
1 x

thatRamBand
Jeff Kent

Postby thatRamBand » 1 month ago

BleedBlue87 wrote:I sometimes sit with the students but starting to look out of place myself. Would be great to have a section for fans who like to get a little loud to be able to sit together. I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells with the folks behind me who get pissed every time I stand up.

Young Alumni Section has the feel... but you're right, there are some horrendous sourpusses that sit a row or two behind me.
0 x

Return to “NCAAs or Bust!”