Rhody Ticket Promotions

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Rhody Ticket Promotions

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhody has some great ticket promotions to for fans and families. They are trying to draw fans with low price offers. There are a
Five home games during the student break. We need alumni, families and youth organizations to support the Rams.

Family Four Packs - $60 for 4 tickets, popcorn & soda
Be a Student for a night - $10 ticket to sit with the Ruckus during student break
Weekday two packs - $20 for 2 tickets & popcorn

Link to offers at gorhody.com
https://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... t_RTickets
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Re: Rhody Ticket Promotions

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
0 x
GO RAMS
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Rhodymob05 wrote:I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
We're season ticket holders, but my 65-year-old wife frequently wishes she could sit with the students. Maybe we'll spend an extra $20 and move down there for one of these games.
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Rhody74 wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
We're season ticket holders, but my 65-year-old wife frequently wishes she could sit with the students. Maybe we'll spend an extra $20 and move down there for one of these games.
........make sure you have scanned the season tickets, then move.....keep the perfect attendance up?....Or give the away.....
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Rhody74 wrote:
I'm a season ticket holder myself and just move there for the game without buying the extra tickets.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

These promos are very similar to those that they ran last year- maybe just a little more publicized. Last year they had opportunities for kids to shoot a layup after a game.

I think to connect with fans they should have a player or 2 sign autographs after each home game. That stuff goes a long way with kids.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Rhody74 wrote:
I'm a season ticket holder myself and just move there for the game without buying the extra tickets.
At our age, we'd stick out like a sore thumb.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

I sometimes sit with the students but starting to look out of place myself. Would be great to have a section for fans who like to get a little loud to be able to sit together. I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells with the folks behind me who get pissed every time I stand up.
1 x
thatRamBand
Kenny Green

Unread post by thatRamBand »

BleedBlue87 wrote:I sometimes sit with the students but starting to look out of place myself. Would be great to have a section for fans who like to get a little loud to be able to sit together. I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells with the folks behind me who get pissed every time I stand up.
Young Alumni Section has the feel... but you're right, there are some horrendous sourpusses that sit a row or two behind me.
0 x