How to Watch Rhody Without Cox Cable?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
MegaRamFan2
Abdul Fox

How to Watch Rhody Without Cox Cable?

Unread post by MegaRamFan2 »

Hello all. Like many others I am absolutely fed up with Cox Cable and their ever-increasing rates and I'm looking to cut the cord. The only reason I have stuck with Cox for this long is to watch Rhody Bball. For those of you out of state or without Cox, what is the best means to watch every game? Thanks in advance for your responses.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: How to Watch Rhody Without Cox Cable?

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Make friends with a bartender by tipping well. Then whenever you go to the bar when a game is on they'll make sure one of the TV's is tuned in. You'll also get stiffer drinks.
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

MegaRamFan2 wrote:Hello all. Like many others I am absolutely fed up with Cox Cable and their ever-increasing rates and I'm looking to cut the cord. The only reason I have stuck with Cox for this long is to watch Rhody Bball. For those of you out of state or without Cox, what is the best means to watch every game? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Given Cox is no longer the single source for some games (as it was for many seasons up until before ly), I don't think sticking with them is still an issue for anyone living in RI. The only televised games currently scheduled for this year are via ESPN networks, CBSSN, and NBCSN. Other carriers such as Verizon or dish should have these. You might also want to explore streaming options once URI makes this known.
Last edited by RF1 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

I don't believe games were even featured on Cox OSN 1005 last year? Regardless, I'd love to cut the cord and get rid of them, too. I went with the most basic cable package possible combined with internet my bill is still at $90 a month. I may have to upgrade to see games on CBSSN, NBCSN, etc. and going to a bar is also an option. hah
0 x
EGram
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EGram »

Cox no longer even roadcasts games anymore.

Last year all the non CBSN, NBCSN, ESPN, ect.. games were broadcast in an amazingly shoddy stream online.
1 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

I am in Florida and in the last two years I've purchased a package from the Atlantic 10 network that covers most of the games not on cable.
1 x