Scheduling Q&A

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody74
Carlton Owens

Re: Scheduling Q&A

Unread postby Rhody74 » 1 month ago

RhowdyRam02 wrote:Right. How do we get the Patriot League and Fordham to complete their marriage and jettison Duquesne to who the hell cares? Get rid of those two and we'll be worlds better.

It wasn't long ago many of us wanted to scuttle Bona. Now they're a consensus #2 with an excellent coach.
0 x
“What comes next is going to be big, and it’s going to be beautiful.”

Rhody74
Carlton Owens

Unread postby Rhody74 » 1 month ago

RhowdyRam02 wrote:Right. How do we get the Patriot League and Fordham to complete their marriage and jettison Duquesne to who the hell cares? Get rid of those two and we'll be worlds better.

It wasn't long ago many of us wanted to scuttle Bona. Now they're a consensus #2 with an excellent coach.
0 x
“What comes next is going to be big, and it’s going to be beautiful.”

ramster
Tyson Wheeler

Unread postby ramster » 1 month ago

Rhody74 wrote:

And it wasn’t that long ago that URI was down at the bottom. It’s nice to be where we are now but it got pretty ugly here.

Dan Hurley tonight at the mews talked very highly about Keith Dombrot. Said he signed a 7 year contract. Dan said when Bobby coached in the MAC that he was very impressed with Keith at Akron and how successful he was and how he handled himself.
Dambrot has already brought in 5 transfers including Frankie Hughes who played well as a freshman at Missouri last year - and URI was interested in Hughes too. He has also already signed 5 HS players for next year. Dambrot coached Lebron James at In HS and they remain very close. Don’t underestimate that relationship.
0 x

bmat07
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread postby bmat07 » 3 weeks ago

Has anyone posted anything regarding the secret scrimmage with Harvard? I did a scan across twitter and all i saw was Koch making a general comment about it on Oct 17th.

0 x

Dre3000
Kenny Green

Unread postby Dre3000 » 3 weeks ago

bmat07 wrote:Has anyone posted anything regarding the secret scrimmage with Harvard? I did a scan across twitter and all i saw was Koch making a general comment about it on Oct 17th.

The scrimmage is tonight at Harvard, not sure what time though.
1 x

steviep123
Art Stephenson

Unread postby steviep123 » 3 weeks ago

It sucks that it's closed. Harvard is about 4 miles from my house!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

bmat07
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread postby bmat07 » 3 weeks ago

Its Berry Time!!!! Maybe we'll also hear about whether Tertsea and Layssard play.
2 x

reef
Carlton Owens

Unread postby reef » 3 weeks ago

Hopefully we can get some reports from someone in the know ??
0 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley

Unread postby Billyboy78 » 3 weeks ago

I hope Cyril's knee isn't a nagging thing. I think he's the player we can least afford to lose for any stretch of time.
0 x

Return to “NCAAs or Bust!”