Scheduling Q&A

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Re: Scheduling Q&A

Unread post by Rhody74 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:Right. How do we get the Patriot League and Fordham to complete their marriage and jettison Duquesne to who the hell cares? Get rid of those two and we'll be worlds better.
It wasn't long ago many of us wanted to scuttle Bona. Now they're a consensus #2 with an excellent coach.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:Right. How do we get the Patriot League and Fordham to complete their marriage and jettison Duquesne to who the hell cares? Get rid of those two and we'll be worlds better.
It wasn't long ago many of us wanted to scuttle Bona. Now they're a consensus #2 with an excellent coach.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody74 wrote:
And it wasn’t that long ago that URI was down at the bottom. It’s nice to be where we are now but it got pretty ugly here.

Dan Hurley tonight at the mews talked very highly about Keith Dombrot. Said he signed a 7 year contract. Dan said when Bobby coached in the MAC that he was very impressed with Keith at Akron and how successful he was and how he handled himself.
Dambrot has already brought in 5 transfers including Frankie Hughes who played well as a freshman at Missouri last year - and URI was interested in Hughes too. He has also already signed 5 HS players for next year. Dambrot coached Lebron James at In HS and they remain very close. Don’t underestimate that relationship.
0 x
bmat07
Abdul Fox

Unread post by bmat07 »

Has anyone posted anything regarding the secret scrimmage with Harvard? I did a scan across twitter and all i saw was Koch making a general comment about it on Oct 17th.

0 x
Dre3000
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Dre3000 »

bmat07 wrote:Has anyone posted anything regarding the secret scrimmage with Harvard? I did a scan across twitter and all i saw was Koch making a general comment about it on Oct 17th.

The scrimmage is tonight at Harvard, not sure what time though.
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

It sucks that it's closed. Harvard is about 4 miles from my house!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
bmat07
Abdul Fox

Unread post by bmat07 »

Its Berry Time!!!! Maybe we'll also hear about whether Tertsea and Layssard play.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Hopefully we can get some reports from someone in the know ??
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I hope Cyril's knee isn't a nagging thing. I think he's the player we can least afford to lose for any stretch of time.
0 x