NIT Season Tipoff - Barclays Center, Brooklyn - November 23 & 24

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
adam914
Ernie Calverley

NIT Season Tipoff - Barclays Center, Brooklyn - November 23 & 24

Unread post by adam914 »

So with tickets going on sale for this event tomorrow, August 1, I thought it would make sense to get a thread going outside of the schedule discussion.

For those thinking of grabbing tickets tomorrow, I came across this page on the site for the event that lists the bench assignments for each game.

Thursday
Home (in front of Section 7) – Vanderbilt, Seton Hall
Visitor (in front of Section 9) – Virginia, Rhode Island

Friday
Home (in front of Section 7) – Rhode Island, Seton Hall
Visitor (in front of Section 9) – Virginia, Vanderbilt

http://espnevents.com/nit-tip-off/tickets/

I'll be trying to grab tickets for Thursday in Section 9 and Friday in Section 7 as soon as they go on sale.
2 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Re: NIT Season Tipoff - Barclays Center, Brooklyn - November 23 & 24

Unread post by eli#10 »

What is the game time for Friday's games?
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I don't think it's been announced yet, last year the game times on Friday were the same as the game times on Thursday. But it looks like they started earlier both days last year with 12:30pm and 3pm games, so not sure what the plan will be this year.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Has anyone been able to buy tickets for Friday games online? I'm trying to purchase but it says that they are no longer available online. What gives?
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Same problem here, not sure whats up. No way it could be sold out already. Also unable to select my section for Thursday which is annoying.

Then tried calling instead and couldn't get through. Going to try again later, I have a hard time believing this stuff will sell out this early.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Well it will now let you select specific sections for Thursday, so thats a start. Still no tickets available for Friday though.
0 x
Gators1
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Gators1 »

Ran into the same issue. Barclays Center box office opens at noon, going to give them a call.
0 x
wgracie99
Jeff Kent

Unread post by wgracie99 »

adam914 wrote:Well it will now let you select specific sections for Thursday, so thats a start. Still no tickets available for Friday though.
Great....I already bought 2 tickets for 1st row section 8 (which was the only option at the time). Hopefully I'm towards the Rhody section.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

wgracie99 wrote:
adam914 wrote:Well it will now let you select specific sections for Thursday, so thats a start. Still no tickets available for Friday though.
Great....I already bought 2 tickets for 1st row section 8 (which was the only option at the time). Hopefully I'm towards the Rhody section.
Yeah thats what I was getting at first to. Hey at least those will be great seats though either way.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Friday tickets are now available through the Ticketmaster website.
1 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Finally got tickets for Friday. So Thursday, I have section 9, row five and Friday section 8, row three. Very happy. Hope to see everyone there.
1 x
Umassfan
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Umassfan »

Hi all,

Do you know the promo code to purchase Friday tickets? Umass plays on Friday as well agaisnt Minnesota but would love to get there early and watch the Rhody game.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Rams
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
jgrande
Frenchy Tomlin

URI at Barclays Center on Nov. 23rd & 24th for the NIT TIPOFF

Unread post by jgrande »

The NIT Season Tip-Off will return to Barclays Center for a third-straight season Thanksgiving Week 2017, with games on Thursday, Nov. 23 and Friday, Nov. 24, featuring Rhode Island, Virginia, Seton Hall, and Vanderbilt.

You can purchase both or either dates on the link below. Use special offer code TIPOFF
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/nets1/ ... om=JGrande

Two current options are:
• $55 tickets becomes $45
• $30 tickets becomes $25

If you need assistance ordering your tickets, or are looking for a group purchase of 10 or more, contact Joe Grande at 718-942-9653 or JGrande@Brooklynnets.com
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Thank you for the heads up!

How long is the deal good for?
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines