Sticky Request: List of currently active URI basketball alums

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Puck Frovidence
ARD

Sticky Request: List of currently active URI basketball alums

Unread post by Puck Frovidence »

Hey, I don't know if this exists, but it would be great to have a list of former Rams still playing and the teams/leagues they're in. It could get updated with new grads/when players change teams, etc.

Other sites I use for hockey do this with college grads but I dont know of one central master list for Rhody and it would be great to have it "stickied" so it was always on top and people could refer to it say... when the D-League playoffs were going on and they were trying to find URI guys playing (not to mention Euro, etc).

I mean I'm sure between everyone on here we could make the list, maybe there are even guys like Kahiem on here who can let us know where they're at so we can follow. I know there are old threads for this but it would be nice to have a frequently updated list.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: Sticky Request: List of currently active URI basketball alums

Unread post by TruePoint »

It's a good idea. It's a little like the "where are they now" thread but with a continuously updated OP? I think we can do something like that. Let me think about the best way to do it.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Puck Frovidence
ARD

Re: Sticky Request: List of currently active URI basketball alums

Unread post by Puck Frovidence »

TruePoint wrote:It's a little like the "where are they now" thread but with a continuously updated OP?
Yeah! If it was a whole thread then the posts below could also feature listings for upcoming games, links and discussion. I think it would be cool.
0 x