What Are Your Gameday Routines?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
EGram
Jimmy Baron

Re: What Are Your Gameday Routines?

Unread post by EGram »

At some point between 18:00-5:00 mins left in the second half I go outside to have a cigarette to calm my nerves a bit usually after the opponent has had a bit of a run. I noticed 5 years ago when I do this the rams almost always stabilize and go on to victory.

When I'm at the ryan center I often find myself worrying that the rams are missing my lucky cigarette. That's why we lost v Dayton and Duke no doubt. Not to mention that killer home loss to Davidson a few years ago.
2 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

RhodeIslandRams wrote:I wear a pink ballerina tutu, and perform a perfect pirouette every time the Rams have the ball. Then I plie when they score.

What, you guys don't do that?
Only once, and that was in front of the Selective Service Board. They applauded and gave me score of 8.

I guess it's safe to say that THIS is the biggest game of the year....The way things worked out, Fordham may be considered the second biggest. Really turned the tide.

Now, I have to workout before the game. Another superstition.
Hope it works. I'd hate to think I got "buffed" for nothing.
1 x
mstyles22
Kenny Green

Unread post by mstyles22 »

So right before the start of the 2nd half the B101 feed on iHeart radio switches to 80's music. Probably a horrible omen but because I'm a superstitious lunatic I sat am watched the entire 2nd half on mute while songs like "PYT" "When Doves Cry" and "if you like Pina Coladas!" played.

Brutal.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:I was thinking my navy Hassan jersey was unlucky, especially after Fordham, but without thinking about how unlucky it was I wore it for Senior Night along with a URI Keaney long sleeve. Been wearing both for every game since.
I guess it's time for me to wash them now. Damn
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Keaney_Blue
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Keaney_Blue »

Keaney_Blue wrote:If I'm not at the game I'm watching it at my house with only select family members. Not at a restaurant, bar, or a friend's house. I also found over the years wearing game jerseys never worked for me.......
Sorry guys its my fault. My neighbor asked to come over and watch the game. I should of known better....have to respect the streak!!
0 x