Game #12: St. Mary's College - PreGame

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Game #12: St. Mary's College - PreGame

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Hi All,

I'm a new poster here (been reading these boards for a while though) and thought I'd join you guys. With the game coming up tomorrow night, I was curious about how SMC is doing this year (since they were a bubble team last year) and compare them to our Rams. I thought I would start a thread about the upcoming game and get some discussion going about the teams.

Looking into the numbers, SMC is scoring 81 PPG while URI puts up 61 PPG. SMC also only gives up 67 PPG (an average margin of victory of 14). SMC is also 5-0 at home. The Gaels (seriously, what stupid name) have a huge home court advantage and their home record proves it.

SMC out-rebounds URI (marginally) and SMC is also incredibly protective of the ball. They sport a collective 1.24 to 1 assist to turnover ratio (compared to URI’s 0.82 to 1 ratio). SMC’s primary ball handler, Matthew Dellavedova, has an outstanding 1.81 to 1 assist to turnover ratio. Mike Powell has a ratio of 1.56 to 1 which is also a very good ratio. Truthfully, the issue really lies with Munford and Malesevic who both have over 20 turnovers this season and have sub 1 to 1 ratios. Those two need to focus more on being the scorers in this offense and not the facilitators. They need to allow Powell to do his job as the “Floor General” and run the offense through him. Both have more turnovers than Powell and quite a few less assists.

URI will need to force SMC to play at URI’s pace and set up in their half-court defense and really defend the perimeter. Two of SMC’s top 5 scorers are shooting over 42% from behind the arc. As a team, SMC is shooting over 50% from the floor. That is just outrageous. Hopefully Coach Hurley can get this team to play some smothering defense. That will be very difficult with the lack of depth on the bench; that type of defense (actively guarding out around the perimeter) usually drains the energy of the players and will affect the players offensively as they will be just too damn tired to get lift on their jump shots or to get the energy to get the quick step past their defender into the lane.

In the end, SMC is a very smart team who can handle the ball (and control the pace of the game) and they are a highly efficient team who somehow manage to get a lot of good looks on offense. And for all the talk about their offense, they also play very tight defense. Unfortunately, I don't know if URI can fly across the country and go into SMC and come out with a victory.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Re: Previewing St. Mary's College

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Gaels is a reference to those who speak the Celtic language.
Do you think Celtics is a stupid name, too?
If you watched any games, you'd know, Munford is a fine passer, and is
second in assists on the team. 2.1 assists to 2.5 tunrnovers isn't the catastrophe you seem to feel it is.
Basketball 101= everyone handles the ball at some point. You want Powell to just dribble until
someone gets open? That's what last years offense did.
I'd be more worried about the gael's size than perimeter shooting.
We have the defensive answers on guards and wing, but not on bigs.
All things considered, a tough matchup.
Last edited by rodfromcranston 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

This is vacation week so there is no reason for being tired or having a tight travel schedule. If URI's bigmen can compete evenly inside, I have confidence that we will be able to smother SMC on the perimeter. The question is whether we will score as well as we did against SMU after a break.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Come on. Going thorough three time zones coast to coast
and jetlag, won't make a difference? Baloney!
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

RhodyKyle wrote:Hi All,

I'm a new poster here (been reading these boards for a while though) and thought I'd join you guys. With the game coming up tomorrow night, I was curious about how SMC is doing this year (since they were a bubble team last year) and compare them to our Rams. I thought I would start a thread about the upcoming game and get some discussion going about the teams.

Looking into the numbers, SMC is scoring 81 PPG while URI puts up 61 PPG. SMC also only gives up 67 PPG (an average margin of victory of 14). SMC is also 5-0 at home. The Gaels (seriously, what stupid name) have a huge home court advantage and their home record proves it.

SMC out-rebounds URI (marginally) and SMC is also incredibly protective of the ball. They sport a collective 1.24 to 1 assist to turnover ratio (compared to URI’s 0.82 to 1 ratio). SMC’s primary ball handler, Matthew Dellavedova, has an outstanding 1.81 to 1 assist to turnover ratio. Mike Powell has a ratio of 1.56 to 1 which is also a very good ratio. Truthfully, the issue really lies with Munford and Malesevic who both have over 20 turnovers this season and have sub 1 to 1 ratios. Those two need to focus more on being the scorers in this offense and not the facilitators. They need to allow Powell to do his job as the “Floor General” and run the offense through him. Both have more turnovers than Powell and quite a few less assists.

URI will need to force SMC to play at URI’s pace and set up in their half-court defense and really defend the perimeter. Two of SMC’s top 5 scorers are shooting over 42% from behind the arc. As a team, SMC is shooting over 50% from the floor. That is just outrageous. Hopefully Coach Hurley can get this team to play some smothering defense. That will be very difficult with the lack of depth on the bench; that type of defense (actively guarding out around the perimeter) usually drains the energy of the players and will affect the players offensively as they will be just too damn tired to get lift on their jump shots or to get the energy to get the quick step past their defender into the lane.

In the end, SMC is a very smart team who can handle the ball (and control the pace of the game) and they are a highly efficient team who somehow manage to get a lot of good looks on offense. And for all the talk about their offense, they also play very tight defense. Unfortunately, I don't know if URI can fly across the country and go into SMC and come out with a victory.

Hi Kyle, welcome aboard! Thanks for your write-up of the SMC game coming up tomorrow night. Personally, I tend to agree with a lot of your analysis. We will certainly have to have our best defensive effort of the season thus far to have a chance. SMC is one of the most efficient offensive teams in the country, and so far we are one of the worst. Of course, that is just looking at simple unadjusted numbers like FG%, ppg and team assists, and we rank as close to the bottom in those categories as they do to the top. However, their schedule has been relatively weak compared to ours (201 SOS for them compared to 15 for us, according to realtimeRPI), so that gives some glimmer of hope that Rhody can be competitive tomorrow night.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
twisted3829
Carlton Owens

Unread post by twisted3829 »

Rhody72 wrote:This is vacation week so there is no reason for being tired or having a tight travel schedule. If URI's bigmen can compete evenly inside, I have confidence that we will be able to smother SMC on the perimeter. The question is whether we will score as well as we did against SMU after a break.
everyone (or almost everyone) went home for Christmas following the Georgia State game, then returned back to URI last night for a late practice. I believe today/tonight they now fly out across the country to California. So I think there could be some tiredness from travelling.

However, this could be a close game judging by past games.
0 x
NOT IN OUR HOUSE
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Their RPI 97; ours 144........
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote:Their RPI 97; ours 144........
Yeah.....and.....?

/confused
0 x
RhodeIslandBred
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RhodeIslandBred »

Agree with Rod and 72, I've seen this team play good defense against guards all season what it is going to come down to is our ability to score the basketball (hopefully scoring some easy buckets, i.e transition, good cuts to the basket- Munford, Nik) and strong defense against their bigs on the inside. I think we'll stay competitive in this one- DH has them playing competitive in almost every game and limiting the "mistakes" we come to expect from a JB coached team. Thats what makes this team fun to watch even if we're not winning every game- every game has the feeling that it is one we could win-- if we hit our shots.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

If we contain Dellavedova then we have a good shot at winning here, he is by far their best player leading in scoring and assists. We need to move the ball more on the inside to open up shooters. I think it should be a good game.
0 x
GO RAMS
RIhoopz14
Kenny Green

Unread post by RIhoopz14 »

The line opened up at St Mary's -16.5 I will definitely be taking the points with Rhody, its tough to think that they'll get "blown out" by a good at best St Mary's team
0 x
Rhody D
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Rhody D »

Does anyone know what options for watching tomorrow nights game will be? It doesn't appear that Cox is streaming this game.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Rhody D wrote:Does anyone know what options for watching tomorrow nights game will be? It doesn't appear that Cox is streaming this game.
Yeah you wont see Cox streaming any road games. I believe the St Marys site will stream it, but its not free.

http://www.smcgaels.com/liveEvents/live ... m_id=21400
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

A live video broadcast of the game will also be available on SMCGaels.com, with play by play man Alex Jensen making the call.
Looks like $7.95 a month subscription.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Based on what we've seen previously (Auburn game, etc), I expect a free link to pop up somewhere between now and tomorrow night.
0 x
3wisemen
Jeff Kent

Unread post by 3wisemen »

Dellavedova is likely the best point guard URI sees for the rest of this season. Mike Powell is going to have his hands full.
0 x
gorhody89
ARD

Unread post by gorhody89 »

True...but Powell did play an excellent game against Craft of Ohio State, hopefully he can repeat that performance
0 x
Clapton is God
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Delladova is a different kind of PG than Craft.
Very physical,6'4", very strong. Aussie attitude.
If Powell can get him into foul trouble, or slow him down.
that would be key.
Interesting, SMC lost to Pacific by 8 points, earlier in the season.
They came back this month and beat the same team by 28 points!
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

rodfromcranston wrote:Gaels is a reference to those who speak the Celtic language.
Do you think Celtics is a stupid name, too?
If you watched any games, you'd know, Munford is a fine passer, and is
second in assists on the team. 2.1 assists to 2.5 tunrnovers isn't the catastrophe you seem to feel it is.
Basketball 101= everyone handles the ball at some point. You want Powell to just dribble until
someone gets open? That's what last years offense did.
I'd be more worried about the gael's size than perimeter shooting.
We have the defensive answers on guards and wing, but not on bigs.
All things considered, a tough matchup.
I do not think that "Celtics" is a stupid name.

As a season ticket holder who has gone to every home game the last couple of years, I disagree that Munford is a "fine passer." Evidenced by his attempt to lazily loft a pass across the three point line to Nik (he was by the URI bench and Nik was by the court side seats facing the URI bench) which was easily intercepted by the SMU defender. He needs to not pass as much. I didn't say he should never pass the ball ever. Just that his passing should be more out of necessity (doesn't have a good look). Way to read into things way too far.

Basketball 101 = I want a PG who runs the offense and a SG who gets open to take the shot. Powell seems to do a lot of dribbling until someone gets open this season too which was something a lot of people brought up as a complaint. At times, this offense seems stagnant and does not move around to create an open look. A good example being the Boston Celtics (not a stupid name). How mediocre of a team were they before Rondo? Before Rondo, they had their best player (Pierce) handling the ball up the court and running the offense. Pierce was not able to move without the ball to get open and it effectively took him out of the game.

I am not too concerned about their size as the rebounding is fairly equal on both sides and their two tallest players combine for 19.8 minutes per game: Hodgson 14.3 mpg and Rowley 5.5 mpg. Other than them, they have a bunch of guys who are 6'7" and 6'9". That means they are playing half of the game with a 6'9" guy at the 4 and 5 spots. Not exactly giants. Hare, Aaman (if he is cleared), and Brooks can hang with their bigs. SMU had a big size advantage too and URI outrebounded and out-shotblocked SMU.

Did I address everything? I enjoy going back and forth with people who disagree but there really is no need to be a miserable douchebag. Don't you have some stranger that you need to call "stupid" for having the audacity to say a recruit should consider Mizzou over URI? You're aware that Mizzou is a top 15 team in the country right now and a perennial NCAA Tourney participant, right? Mizzou is light years ahead of URI in terms of a basketball program. Surely you can't be that big of a homer to not believe that.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

SmartyBarrett wrote:Based on what we've seen previously (Auburn game, etc), I expect a free link to pop up somewhere between now and tomorrow night.
May be tougher for this one. I believe they use the same provider as the Cox streaming, which often is harder to get a non-secure link for and to find for free. Hope I am wrong...
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

3wisemen wrote:Dellavedova is likely the best point guard URI sees for the rest of this season. Mike Powell is going to have his hands full.
Completely agree. Dellavedova does it all. He is an excellent and efficient scorer, he handles the ball very well and hardly turns it over considering how much he passes. He also has as many steals as Powell. Powell will need to keep his head on a swivel tomorrow night.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Ok, since you feel like calling people "douchbags" with your second post ever, I can respond in kind. Wanna go there with me?
You want to judge Munford on ONE play? Are you serious?
The coming of Rondo also coincided with Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen forming The Big Three.
Oh, and this URI team doesn't have many options on offense, so yes, there are times the offense is
stagnant.
You're not concerned about rebounding, based soley on stats? Wow!
Also, I didn't call the guy urging our prize recruit to go elsewhere, "stupid". I told him to mind his own business.
Now do tell us why Gaels is such a "stupid " name. Seems your favorite word.
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

RIhoopz14 wrote:The line opened up at St Mary's -16.5 I will definitely be taking the points with Rhody, its tough to think that they'll get "blown out" by a good at best St Mary's team
Just my opinion, but I believe that URI is more defensive-minded than offensive-minded.

Here are a few teams SMC has faced. It will be team's average points per game -- Points scored against SMC

Utah St. 71.3 -- 58
Eastern Washington 70.7 -- 66
GT 65.2 -- 65
Pacific 68.1 -- 76 the first time 46 the second time
Drake 76.2 -- 73

SMC is a very underrated defensive team. Those schools all average more points per game than URI and were held to below their average. I just don't think a shooting percentage of 39.1% will be enough to keep up with SMC. I really hope I am wrong and URI can go in there and beat them. I'd be curious to see where the line ends up tomorrow afternoon. I just don't think SMC is strictly "average." At one point this year they were receiving votes in the rankings.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

This thread could get even more interesting.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

rodfromcranston wrote:Ok, since you feel like calling people "douchbags" with your second post ever, I can respond in kind. Wanna go there with me?
You want to judge Munford on ONE play? Are you serious?
The coming of Rondo also coincided with Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen forming The Big Three.
Oh, and this URI team doesn't have many options on offense, so yes, there are times the offense is
stagnant.
You're not concerned about rebounding, based soley on stats? Wow!
Also, I didn't call the guy urging our prize recruit to go elsewhere, "stupid". I told him to mind his own business.
Now do tell us why Gaels is such a "stupid " name. Seems your favorite word.
Ok, Rod. Didn't base my opinion on one play. Just simply stated an example.

To say KG and Ray Allen made Rondo who he is now is inaccurate. It is talent and coaching from Doc (who was also a very talented PG when he played). I completely agree URI doesn't have many options on offense and I personally believe what few great scoring options they have should not be handling the ball trying to set plays up and distribute the ball.

I only have access to stats. If you have coaches' film on SMC, please send it along.

Why should that guy mind his own business? Haven't you sent tweets to potential recruits interested in URI? Not saying you shouldn't, but to send tweets and then turn around and tell someone else who does the same to "mind their own business" seems a bit hypocritical to me.
0 x
HobbyBurley
Jeff Kent

Unread post by HobbyBurley »

Anyone know if this was a game scheduled by Hurley or from Baron? Seems like an odd choice. Don't see URI hanging around with this team but if the spread is 15+ I'd bet that we can cover.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Regarding the sked, good question, By the time Coach Hurley arrived, much of the sked was probably set. One of the Assistants(Carr), on radio, mentioned the sked they "inherited......."
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

HobbyBurley wrote:Anyone know if this was a game scheduled by Hurley or from Baron? Seems like an odd choice. Don't see URI hanging around with this team but if the spread is 15+ I'd bet that we can cover.

I think I heard from someone in the Athletic department that the schedule this year was made prior to Hurley starting.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

I send tweets to Hassan and EC, who we already signed.
If you have Cox on Demand, you can go to their sports tab, and there is a
St. Mary's - Drexel game on the ESPN CA Local site.
Drexel was banged up, but St, Mary's was very impressive at both ends of the floor, and
Delladova had 30 points.
As for Rondo, it was Garnett, who used to get in his face, when he screwed up in his first couple
of years. Same at practices. I'm sure Doc had a huge influence, too.
Watch the film on Duke's back to back NCAAs, and see how peer influence stirs a team,
beyond coaching.
HB, this is a "buy" game, to make some money. Sounds like a Baron MO. Don't know for sure, but I'd bet on it.
Insanity going 3,000 miles for one game.
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

rodfromcranston wrote:I send tweets to Hassan and EC, who we already signed.
Drexel was banged up, but St, Mary's was very impressive at both ends of the floor, and
Delladova had 30 points.
As for Rondo, it was Garnett, who used to get in his face, when he screwed up in his first couple
Watch the film on Duke's back to back NCAAs, and see how peer influence stirs a team,
beyond coaching.
HB, this is a "buy" game, to make some money. Sounds like a Baron MO. Don't know for sure, but I'd bet on it.
One thing we can agree on is going to SMC. It make no sense (luckily it is during the break so they don't miss any class time). Just think about other conferences making similar decisions simply because they see dollar signs. Like the new-look Big East (assuming the football schools keep the name). San Diego St. and Boise St.? Houston and SMU? It's going to really stink when San Diego St. and Boise St. need to travel back east to play UConn, Temple, Navy (is Navy in Annapolis?) and other east coast teams. Same goes for the east coast teams going out west. Brutal travel schedules.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Exactly.
Besides money, where's the concern for student-athletes doing the
awful travel schedule?
Navy is in Annapolis, MD. No wonder the Catholic 7 had enough!
Look at how far flung those schools are from each other.
Looks like Boise State, at least, is probably staying in The Mountain West.
Just insanity in the name of college athletics.
All about the money, unfortunately.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Anyone know the status of the Big O?? NCAA Decision made/pending/appeal??
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

rodfromcranston wrote:I send tweets to Hassan and EC, who we already signed.
Delladova had 30 points.
beyond coaching.
If this is a buy game then perhaps the money is being used for the Baron buy out fund. We already have the Auburn game as the one used to supplement DH's salary.
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RhodyKyle wrote:
HobbyBurley wrote:Anyone know if this was a game scheduled by Hurley or from Baron? Seems like an odd choice. Don't see URI hanging around with this team but if the spread is 15+ I'd bet that we can cover.

I think I heard from someone in the Athletic department that the schedule this year was made prior to Hurley starting.
I know this coaching staff has been critical of the schedule. Not sure on this game, specifically, but my understanding is that they basically inherited this schedule and it seems much more like a Baron move to schedule this game.
0 x
3wisemen
Jeff Kent

Unread post by 3wisemen »

Hurley has said in the past the schedule was "90 percent done" when he was hired.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I will guess SMC 74 URI 62
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Personally, I like this game on the schedule regardless of whether Baron or Hurley scheduled it. Dead week between Christmas and New Year's. Gives the kids somewhere to go, something to do, besides stay on Campus and Practice. Nobody around campus. Gives the kids a chance to bond, do some sightseeing in the Bay area. No rush to have to get back home for school. Chance to play a successful Basketball Program, across the country, a school with only 4000 students.
4 of the players on the St Mary's roster are from Australia including two starters. Interesting that many of their games are broadcast on ESPN2- Australia.
3 Players on the Women's team are from Australia.

MORAGA, Calif. -- Back home after a trip to Northern Iowa that saw cold temperatures turn into a brief spate of cold play, the Saint Mary's men's basketball team squares off with Rhode Island on Thursday at 7 p.m. looking to get back in the win column.
Tickets to the game are available online at SMCGaels.com or through the SMC Athletic Ticket Office at (925) 631-GoTx.
A live video broadcast of the game will also be available on SMCGaels.com, with play by play man Alex Jensen making the call.
Saint Mary's (8-3) had to wait an extra day to play Northern Iowa, traveling late because of a winter storm that affected much of the Midwest.
Once the Gaels did hit the court, the Panthers were waiting. Four players scored in double figures for Northern Iowa, led by Seth Tuttle with 18.
Saint Mary's struggled from the free throw line, making just eight of 17 from the stripe. The Gaels did shoot 50 percent from the floor, and Jorden Page poured in a career-high 26 points to lead all scorers.
Also making an impact was redshirt freshman Jordan Giusti, who scored a career-high eight points on 3 of 4 shooting. Giusti scored all his points in the second half as the Gaels tried to rally.
Rhode Island (4-7) comes to Moraga on a two-game win streak. The Rams beat Georgia State 65-60 on Saturday, with Nikola Malesevic leading the way by scoring 22 points and grabbing nine rebounds.
Head coach Dan Hurley's squad pulled away from the Panthers in the second half, taking the lead with just under 10 minutes left when Xavier Munford scored 12 in a row for Rhode Island.
Munford enters Thursday's game as Rhode Island's leading scorer at 17.2 points per game. Malesevic is next with 13.5, and Andre Malone is also scoring in double figures with 10 points a game.
Thursday is CYO Night at McKeon, and kids wearing their CYO team's jersey can get half off the price of a children's ticket. Kids must be sixth grade and younger to receive the discount. CYO coaches can also receive the discount if they show their coaches' card.
It's also Throwback Thursday, with fans encouraged to dress up in an outfit from their favorite era. Music from the 50s through the present will be featured throughout the game.
The Rhode Island game is the first of four straight at home for Saint Mary's. Yale visits on Dec. 30 for a 2:30 tip, and one day later, Harvard comes to McKeon Pavilion for a 5 p.m. game that will be televised nationally on ESPN2.
The homestand concludes on Jan. 5 with the Gaels' West Coast Conference opener against Loyola Marymount. That game is set for a 1:30 p.m. start.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

TruePoint wrote:
RhodyKyle wrote:

I know this coaching staff has been critical of the schedule. Not sure on this game, specifically, but my understanding is that they basically inherited this schedule and it seems much more like a Baron move to schedule this game.

This was one of the last games to become public knowledge. Based on that, I would think it may have been one of the last games added. If that is the case, Hurley may have scheduled it.
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

ramster wrote:The Rhode Island game is the first of four straight at home for Saint Mary's. Yale visits on Dec. 30 for a 2:30 tip, and one day later, Harvard comes to McKeon Pavilion for a 5 p.m. game that will be televised nationally on ESPN2.
I found this very weird. Playing 3 New England teams at home right in a row. What are the chances a team from CA has this happen?

Another random thing about St. Mary's that I like is that they have a building on campus named Dante Hall. I like to think it was named after the old KC Chiefs kick returner & not the poet Dante.
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

any news on a stream for tonight?
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Could have been named after Dante Pastorini?
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Dante Hall was built in the late 1920's: http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/about-saint-m ... y-heritage
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Roz
ARD

Unread post by Roz »

You can get a months subscription from St Mary's for 7.95 to see the game tonight.
0 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

Let me clarify...free stream...
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

This game really should be on somewhere. It is the 2nd best college game of the night, behind NM v Cinci.
0 x
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Ladies & Gentleman, we have a link...

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/160575/ ... marys.html
0 x
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

spookydog wrote:Ladies & Gentleman, we have a link...

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/160575/ ... marys.html
As I recall, this does not work on a Mac. Does anyone know for sure? If not, I'm SOL.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Isnt that the site that installed the virus on everybody's computer for the PC game (or some game)?
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

adam914 wrote:Isnt that the site that installed the virus on everybody's computer for the PC game (or some game)?
I have been using this site with no issues. I have watched a few games this year with it.
0 x
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Don't install Firstrow! I tired to watch a game over the weekend and it killed my
computer, and it took me a day to get back online.
0 x