The Coaching Carousel

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: The Coaching Carousel 2017

Unread post by ramster »

Dre3000 wrote:Take this for whatever you want.

Spoke with someone (thats very credible) last night about Hurley. I was told he has had conversations with Georgetown and while he hasn't been offered the position, if he is offered, he's going to accept. Sounded to me as if Hurley may not be their top target.
Seems to be a feeling that Hurley is not a Candidate for the Georgetown Job and other similar level openings. Some thoughts as to why he would be considered a candidate:

The Case for Hurley:
2014-15 Season:
- Finished 13-5 In Conference (2nd place) This 72% W/L % was the highest since the 1997-98 season of 12-4 = 75%
- Went to the 2nd round of the NIT

2016-17 Season:
- Finished 13-5 in Conference (4th place) This 72% W/L % matched 2014-15 which was the highest since 1997-98
- Won A10 Tournament for only 2nd time ever, last being 1998-99
- Reached NCAA Tournament for 1st time since 1998-99 season
- Defeated 6-Seed Creighton in 1st round of NCAA Tournament. Dayton and VCU both lost their 1st round games.
- Gave 3-Seed Oregon a very strong game in 2nd round
- Only A10 Team to defeat a Top 25 Team in OOC Play - Cincinnati
- Defeated VCU in Season and in A10 Championship
- Lost to Dayton by 4 total points
- Overcame injury to 3rd year starting PG with Freshman PG

2017-18 Season:
- MVP of A10 Tournament returning for 5th year
- All Guards returning with high potential Daron Russell PG incoming Freshman
- Considered Preseason Favorite for A10 next season
- Potential Top 25 Team next season

During his 5 years at URI:
- Built Solid Program Academically
- High Team Morale
- High Quality Individuals
- Team first environment
- Elevated overall quality level of entire team to be composed of 3 star and 4 star players. Deep bench.
- Sent Assistant Coaches to other Teams: Bobby Hurley - Buffalo/Arizona State; Preston Murphy - Boston College/Creighton; Luke Murray - Xavier

Will Wade, 34 years old with 2 years at VCU went to LSU for $22 million over 7 years or more than $3 million per year
Archie Miller of Dayton went to Indiana for $28 million over 7 years or $4 million per year
One could argue that Dan Hurley is already in the potential category of Wade and not too far behind Miller
You could make a strong argument that Dan Hurley is the Top Coach in the A10 at this time
Records.png
Last edited by ramster 7 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I voted no in their poll as I don't want to lose our coach

I think they have other targets than DH but if those fall through they may go for him

Hope we find out soon though this I should agonizing
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Roz wrote:I just went there and was able to vote in the poll without an account or password....everyone should go vote
I voted
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Weird poll. I voted no for Hurley and yes for all other candidates.
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

rodfromcranston wrote:Gio, you put NC State in with Rutgers?
NC State has two NCAA championships,
a 26 NCAAs.
They have a 104 year winning percentage of .612.
Their facilities are top notch. They are in the ACC.
They just fired a coach who took them to 4 NCAAs
in 6 years!
Their tradition, facilities, and conference affiliation,
are all far above Georgetown.

Good point. Shouldn't lump those programs together.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Dayton was preparing an extension for Archie that would have paid him about 3 million a year, before Indiana came calling.

We can't come anywhere near that for a coach, no matter how good he is......

The A10 will always be a steppingstone for big time jobs.......Dan has to decide if he thinks URI has the will and the way to become Gonzaga-like....if he can possibly do here what Mark Few did there, maybe he'll stay.....
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
URI2006_Andy
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by URI2006_Andy »

I hope Hurley is here next year but I think now would be a better time for him to leave than at the end of next year. Even if EC were to follow him, which I don't think would happen, the new coach would only have to fill 1 or 2 spots, maybe a 3rd if there's a transfer. And I think we have a tournament level team returning which would make the job appealing to more candidates.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Three little tidbits of information about Paul Tagliabue, who is heading the search committee for the Georgetown coaching hire. 1. We all know he was the former commissioner of the NFL for 17 years. 2. We might not know that he was the captain of the Georgetown basketball team in 1962. 3. We probably didn't know, and this is the fact that I really don't like, that he grew up in ......Jersey City, NJ.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

78, I knew that....but Dan and PT are from different generations......

Anyway, the way I see this is that we should know very soon, this week most likely, and there's really nothing to do but wait.
0 x
Roz
ARD

Unread post by Roz »

Its funny that because they do not ask for passwords or emails we can keep voting no
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote:78, I knew that....but Dan and PT are from different generations......

Anyway, the way I see this is that we should know very soon, this week most likely, and there's really nothing to do but wait.
Tagliabue and Bob Sr. are fairly close in age, I believe. Obviously, Bob Sr. has been a huge name in that city for 30 some years. I am guessing that he and Tagliabue know each other pretty well. I don't know if you know anybody from Jersey, but I knew quite a few people from Jersey at URI when I was there and they are all very proud to be from that state and all support each other.
Last edited by Billyboy78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

rodfromcranston wrote:http://www.casualhoya.com/2017/3/25/150 ... nny-hurley

78% voting in their polls are in favor of Hurley.

That poll was a simple yes or no on Hurley. It was not Hurley vs the competition. There were other separate yes or no polls on several other candidates and it appeared people could vote on each and every different candidate poll. The Hurley poll also looked to have the lowest number of votes of the candidates they listed. Several of the other candidates also had lopsided yes results. The polls on that site really mean little.
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

Hand wringers also need to consider that not all coaches are looking to move. There are the rare cases where a guy can move, but stays pit for a long time...like McKillop

Or...Bob Sr. That's the key to me. I get the sense Dan is like his dad. He comfortable here, his family is settled and he can see he's on the doorstep of building what he wants. A consistent, top notch program. I think he's the type to see that through
Last edited by Da_Process_Survivor 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:Hand wringers also need to consider that not all coaches are looking to move. There are the rare cases where a guy can move, but stays pit for a long time...like McKillop

Or...Bob Sr. That's the key to me. I get the sense Dan is like his dad. He comfortable here, his family is settled and he can see he's on the doorstep of building what he wants. A consistent, top notch program. I think he's the type to see that through
While that may be true, Dan himself said he seriously considered the Rutgers job. And Georgetown is a much better job than Rutgers. That was two years ago. Hopefully, two more years of living in RI has changed his mind.
0 x
RAM67
Art Stephenson

Unread post by RAM67 »

Can't believe EC would commit to next year without Dan being there. Also can't believe Dan would lead EC to believe he would stay if it wasn't true.

I also didn't believe Harrick was leaving.
2 x
NJRhodyFan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by NJRhodyFan »

I'm re-posting a message I posted a few days ago as it seems appropriate.

My next door neighbor has a good friend who's close with the Hurley family, Dan in particular. His friend was in contact with Dan as recently as last week and they apparently talk pretty often. His friend said that Dan has repeatedly expressed how much he loves URI and how much his family likes the area. According to this friend, Dan said the only way he leaves URI is if he's fired or is forced to quit for some unforeseen reason. Said that Dan is loyal just like his dad and the big money jobs don't attract him like they do other coaches.

Who knows how much stock you can put into that, but my neighbor would have no reason to embellish. I sure hope what his friend told him is true! Hurley is on the verge of building something special here.
Last edited by NJRhodyFan 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

RAM67 wrote:Can't believe EC would commit to next year without Dan being there. Also can't believe Dan would lead EC to believe he would stay if it wasn't true.

I also didn't believe Harrick was leaving.
That was my initial thought too when EC's statement was released. I was encouraged by the fact that in the release he specifically said he'd be returning to URI and not something generic (like simply saying that he would not be entering the draft with no mention of URI). Of course, I still think that if Dan is ultimately named Georgetown head coach, then EC is going with him.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Roz wrote:Its funny that because they do not ask for passwords or emails we can keep voting no
Sure, but what does that accomplish?
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

Georgetown will probably be another rebuilding situation in a tough league for whoever the new coach is going to be. Their leading scorer (Pryor) graduates and their 2nd leading scorer (Peak) has declared for the draft and will hire an agent. Also, their top recruit has asked for a release from his LOI.
The roster will be pretty weak for whoever takes over. Does Dan want another rebuild? Who knows but if the money is huge..............
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

NJRhodyFan wrote:I'm re-posting a message I posted a few days ago as it seems appropriate.

My next door neighbor has a good friend who's close with the Hurley family, Dan in particular. His friend was in contact with Dan as recently as last week and they apparently talk pretty often. His friend said that Dan has repeatedly expressed how much he loves URI and how much his family likes the area. According to this friend, Dan said the only way he leaves URI is if he's fired or is forced to quit for some unforeseen reason. Said that Dan is loyal just like his dad and the big money jobs don't attract him like they do other coaches.

Who knows how much stock you can put into that, but my neighbor would have no reason to embellish. I sure hope what his friend told him is true! Hurley is on the verge of building something special here.
I'd like to believe this but if this is true why wouldn't Hurley just come out and say it? I understand he can use these situations as leverage to try and get more perks for the program but what does that say about Hurley's trust in the administration?

Cooley's name most likely isn't popping up for open coaching jobs because his agent probably shoots them down immediately. Cooley wants to be at Providence (for now) and believes in the administration to keep building the program.

The Rutgers opening and now Georgetown make me think that either Dan doesn't trust the administration to keep pushing the basketball program forward if he was to say he wants to stay long term or Dan's not as loyal as people say he is.
1 x
15 Year Lurker
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 15 Year Lurker »

I came here for an Archie Miller update.

You guys are going to drive yourselves insane wondering what Dan will do. I firmly believe he stays. If that helps you.
3 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

josephski wrote:
NJRhodyFan wrote:I'm re-posting a message I posted a few days ago as it seems appropriate.

I'd like to believe this but if this is true why wouldn't Hurley just come out and say it? I understand he can use these situations as leverage to try and get more perks for the program but what does that say about Hurley's trust in the administration?

Cooley's name most likely isn't popping up for open coaching jobs because his agent probably shoots them down immediately. Cooley wants to be at Providence (for now) and believes in the administration to keep building the program.

The Rutgers opening and now Georgetown make me think that either Dan doesn't trust the administration to keep pushing the basketball program forward if he was to say he wants to stay long term or Dan's not as loyal as people say he is.
Not in any year has "Hurley just come out and say it". He has listened to the offers and ultimately has come out and said he is remaining at URI. He has not immediately come out and denied rumors in previous years, so I would not expect him to change his behavior now, especially after an NCAA run.

The relationship between Dan Hurley, President Dooley and Thor is strong. Dan's Coaching Success, Accomplishments and his potential have him in discussion for Head Coach Openings. He makes $1 Million per year while HC Openings he is being talked about for would be between $22 million and $28 million for 7 years based on what Will Wade and Archie Miller just received. No reason to think Georgetown would not pay somewhat equivalent to LSU and Indiana, maybe closer to LSU, but who knows with a Private Institution like Georgetown. Dan has shown great loyalty to URI staying for 5 years and doing what he said he would. If he chooses to leave, thank you very much, best of luck and everyone moves forward.
0 x
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by the_one_mike »

ramster wrote:
josephski wrote:

Not in any year has "Hurley just come out and say it". He has listened to the offers and ultimately has come out and said he is remaining at URI. He has not immediately come out and denied rumors in previous years, so I would not expect him to change his behavior now, especially after an NCAA run.

The relationship between Dan Hurley, President Dooley and Thor is strong. Dan's Coaching Success, Accomplishments and his potential have him in discussion for Head Coach Openings. He makes $1 Million per year while HC Openings he is being talked about for would be between $22 million and $28 million for 7 years based on what Will Wade and Archie Miller just received. No reason to think Georgetown would not pay somewhat equivalent to LSU and Indiana, maybe closer to LSU, but who knows with a Private Institution like Georgetown. Dan has shown great loyalty to URI staying for 5 years and doing what he said he would. If he chooses to leave, thank you very much, best of luck and everyone moves forward.
It appears, to me, he's always playing the game. That hearsay is nothing more than that -- a Division 1 men's basketball head coach isn't talking about his future to friends in town. Especially the son of one of the most calculated and respected minds in basketball history. It's more likely that a friendly conversation became exaggerated because, well, who doesn't want to pretend they have the inside scoop on sporting news?

There's no black-and-white situation here... He, as he should, entertains the job opportunities that may come his way BUT it appears that money isn't the primary motivating factor in deciding where he coaches... or else there's a good probability he would have left for the offer he received at Rutgers.

There's certainly a dichotomy between potential success with building a program and maximizing his earning potential. He realizes he has to build the prior before achieving the latter. What nobody is taking into account is that if Dan were to leave URI for a major program and perform below their expectations... He'd be looking for a job at a program similar to ours in short order. I think he realizes that and would rather try to build here with a program that commits to him than leave for a program that will always be looking for the "next big thing" in their HC position.

The real factor in his interest here is growth. Clearly he's interested in being here and building here -- it's already been half a decade. Now that he's shown results, though, I can see that changing quickly if the resources he is asking for are not brought to the table.

All that said, he needed the guidance and help of his dad and brother to right the ship and get us to the tournament this year. One could look at that as a good or bad thing. Those resources are great. But it also shows vulnerability. He's a great coach but the sky won't fall when he leaves.
1 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

ramster wrote:
josephski wrote:

Ramster, all of that is great and I agree with the majority of your post but read the post I was responding to. Northerramfan claimed, "Dan said the only way he leaves URI is if he's fired or is forced to quit for some unforeseen reason." If that's the case then why do you think Hurley himself hasn't expressed that?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

josephski wrote:
ramster wrote:
josephski wrote:

Ramster, all of that is great and I agree with the majority of your post but read the post I was responding to. Northerramfan claimed, "Dan said the only way he leaves URI is if he's fired or is forced to quit for some unforeseen reason." If that's the case then why do you think Hurley himself hasn't expressed that?
I see your point.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

from the Gtown board
"Hurley has had virtually no success at URI until a 4 day run through the mediocre A10 tourney. Was 19-17 in that same conference last year. One 4 day run should not put him anywhere near the top of the list."
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Dre3000
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Dre3000 »

steveystuds06 wrote:from the Gtown board
"Hurley has had virtually no success at URI until a 4 day run through the mediocre A10 tourney. Was 19-17 in that same conference last year. One 4 day run should not put him anywhere near the top of the list."
Mods please move this post where it belongs...In the Baron 2.0 thread :D

(Just kidding, but sounds like those posts)
0 x
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

That's the reality of the situation though. If things continued on the trend they were after Dayton and Fordham then he'd look like one of the biggest sham coaches in NCAA basketball. I think his dad recognized that and made a concerted effort to help down the stretch... Thank goodness.

The fact of the matter is this team underachieved until February and then turned it around a full 180 degrees. Around mid-season I stopped offering my extra season ticket to friends unfamiliar with URI basketball because I was worried their play would be so bad they'd walk away with a negative idea of our program. True story.

Whoever wrote that is spot on. Not to be a negative nancy because the season did end on a positive note... but the sentiment is 100% correct. Hurley would be a suspect hire for a program like G'town.
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

the_one_mike wrote:That's the reality of the situation though. If things continued on the trend they were after Dayton and Fordham then he'd look like one of the biggest sham coaches in NCAA basketball. I think his dad recognized that and made a concerted effort to help down the stretch... Thank goodness.

The fact of the matter is this team underachieved until February and then turned it around a full 180 degrees. Around mid-season I stopped offering my extra season ticket to friends unfamiliar with URI basketball because I was worried their play would be so bad they'd walk away with a negative idea of our program. True story.

Whoever wrote that is spot on. Not to be a negative nancy because the season did end on a positive note... but the sentiment is 100% correct. Hurley would be a suspect hire for a program like G'town.
Who would you hire if you were leading the Georgetown Selection Process? Who would your first, second and third choices be?
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

the_one_mike wrote:That's the reality of the situation though. If things continued on the trend they were after Dayton and Fordham then he'd look like one of the biggest sham coaches in NCAA basketball. I think his dad recognized that and made a concerted effort to help down the stretch... Thank goodness.

.....post more often your likability rate is pretty good....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

In a world where Patrick Ewing is considered a viable candidate, Dan Hurley would be a slam dunk for Georgetown. I don't care that he's a Georgetown legend, he has zero college coaching experience and he has no meaningful head coaching experience at any level. He's not qualified and yet he's in almost everyone's top three.
Last edited by RhowdyRam02 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
steviep123
Sly Williams

I hope Georgetown officials feel DH is well beneath them too.
2 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Backroads
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Backroads »

3 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

NICE!!!!
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Wow, that's great news!
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Dayton was working on an extension with Archie Miller.
Didn't mean anything when the big money job
came calling.
Our late season run was great, but Thorr needs to
be careful not overreact and do a Petro, creating a CFL situation.
3 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Which will mean even more improvements to the program. Good. Let's keep the ball rolling. Now let's get Juiston!
3 x
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

RhowdyRam02 wrote:

In a world where Patrick Ewing is considered a viable candidate, Dan Hurley would be a slam dunk for Georgetown. I don't care that he's a Georgetown legend, he has zero college coaching experience and he has no meaningful head coaching experience at any level. He's not qualified and yet he's in almost everyone's top three.
Dan Hurley has been coaching at the D1 level for less than a decade. He's not a long-tenured coach with a consistent track record... so comparing experience here is a minimal factor. That's why a historic program like Georgetown have him in their sights. Look at Chris Mullin. St. John's came knocking for Dan and ended up with a name-recognizable coach with zero experience. I'd say that has worked out fairly well for them thus far... The fact that Ewing has never been a head coach at the D1 level doesn't hold a lot of credence with me. He's an 11-time NBA all-star; that's the type of experience and leadership that is hard to come by in the NCAA.

Outside of experience, if you break it down to the eye test... only one of these two people have their own signature sneaker: Danny Hurley, Patrick Ewing. May sound silly, but that's the stuff that impresses a 16 year old kid. You're telling me that as a 16 year old kid, an offer from an NBA legend wouldn't catch more attention than one from the third best known Hurley? Even if Ewing stunk it up for 3 years and got fired, you better believe he would have attracted a whole lot of talent to set the stage for the next coach. Georgetown is definitely seeing it that way -- after the last few seasons they don't have much to lose with a name like Ewing, and everything to gain.

What's more important, the best players or a quality coach? I'll take the guy that can get me players and surround him with a staff that gets the job done. Obsessive basketball minds are dime a dozen. Patrick Ewings are not.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.....with the season we had, extending is not unexpected, but a Rod is right let's not get into an over reaction.....a one year add on would take us to where?
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

Backroads wrote:
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't he extended through 2021-22 last year? I'm confused about the language of "extension" ... I am going to have to assume this is a restructure for more money.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

the_one_mike wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:

Dan Hurley has been coaching at the D1 level for less than a decade. He's not a long-tenured coach with a consistent track record... so comparing experience here is a minimal factor. That's why a historic program like Georgetown have him in their sights. Look at Chris Mullin. St. John's came knocking for Dan and ended up with a name-recognizable coach with zero experience. I'd say that has worked out fairly well for them thus far... The fact that Ewing has never been a head coach at the D1 level doesn't hold a lot of credence with me. He's an 11-time NBA all-star; that's the type of experience and leadership that is hard to come by in the NCAA.

Outside of experience, if you break it down to the eye test... only one of these two people have their own signature sneaker: Danny Hurley, Patrick Ewing. May sound silly, but that's the stuff that impresses a 16 year old kid. You're telling me that as a 16 year old kid, an offer from an NBA legend wouldn't catch more attention than one from the third best known Hurley? Even if Ewing stunk it up for 3 years and got fired, you better believe he would have attracted a whole lot of talent to set the stage for the next coach. Georgetown is definitely seeing it that way -- after the last few seasons they don't have much to lose with a name like Ewing, and everything to gain.

What's more important, the best players or a quality coach? I'll take the guy that can get me players and surround him with a staff that gets the job done. Obsessive basketball minds are dime a dozen. Patrick Ewings are not.

who cares? Really.
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Every time Dan has been extended so far, the URI basketball program has gotten more out of it than Dan has. I'd expect what is announced to tack a year on, tick up the take-home a bit, maybe tack something onto the buyout, and then provide for other commitments from the university about continued investment in the program.
6 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

rodfromcranston wrote:Dayton was working on an extension with Archie Miller.
Didn't mean anything when the big money job
came calling.
Our late season run was great, but Thorr needs to
be careful not overreact and do a Petro, creating a CFL situation.
He wouldn't create a CFL situation, seeing how Baron didn't bring us to the tournament.
5 x
Go Rhody
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

theblueram wrote:
the_one_mike wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:

who cares? Really.
Considering you're on a URI basketball message board, and replying to my post, I'm going to safely assume you do.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

I was talking about your post.
0 x
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

theblueram wrote:I was talking about your post.
So was I. I'm not quite sure I follow your logic with this reply to what I just said. Seems like you're trying to be rude for no reason?

If you really need to know why "I care," it's because those thoughts are an extension of the discussion being had above. You know, the one about Hurley being a candidate to leave URI for Georgetown? Need me to explain anything else while I'm here? I got time.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

the_one_mike wrote:
So was I. I'm not quite sure I follow your logic with this reply to what I just said. Seems like you're trying to be rude for no reason?

If you really need to know why "I care," it's because those thoughts are an extension of the discussion being had above. You know, the one about Hurley being a candidate to leave URI for Georgetown? Need me to explain anything else while I'm here? I got time.

Nah, I'll wait til you get to 15 posts.
1 x
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

theblueram wrote:
the_one_mike wrote:

Nah, I'll wait til you get to 15 posts.
Message board elitism? You must love your life!
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Getting back to coaching vacancies, if I'm Dayton and I want to hire an assistant, I give serious thought to either Preston Murphy, or Luke Murray. Two good up coming coaches that will get a HC job sometime soon. Those would be my top 2 choices should Hurley leave and they go the assistant root, so in effect, Dayton could potentially steal a future coach from a rival.
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!