FIRE ECR

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: FIRE DAN

Unread post by TruePoint »

Gonebarongone wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:So couldn't this thread be merged with "Mess Starts with Dan Hurley" thread? It's one that sharply focuses on the head coach.

We also have a thread looking at potential weaknesses in the assistant staff.

We also have Baron 2.0 thread.

And we have this thread. Even if there are some good points bring sprinkled across these 4 threads, it would be better to have discussion consolidated wherever possible.

The result, as has been already pointed out, is those members who are most active on the board are repeating themselves across the threads and it makes it very difficult to work through each disjointed, repetitive discussion.

I should have taken action earlier to merge this one with the "Starts with Dan" thread.

We are so far from any firing even being considered -- THAT's why this makes our fanbase look dumb.
Nope. That's just what makes guys like you come off as smug. You can be blind. You can be arrogant. Just don't be both. The thought of even acknowledging that you might have been wrong this whole time pains you so much that you need to call the thought dumb. Five years is pretty much considered a fair number in college basketball coaching. You essentially get to see your first two or three classes age and gain experience and recruit 2-3 behind it for depth and maybe a final, impact piece. Going 0-5 in the at large pool pretty much means you have failed as a coach. There are levels of failure but let's call it what it is. Add to that the recruiting since Bobby and Preston left and, yes, we shouldn't be so far from it being considered. That's how a guy like Baron makes it to year eleven at URI without an NCAA bid. There was probably someone in 2006 saying the same thing you are right now.
I guess when you don't have to tether your thoughts to reality it is helpful. You can get on your high horse and piously flaunt your super tough standards. If I were as untethered to reality, I could one-up your high standards and say a coach only gets three years! No, two years! But, reality being what it is, they aren't going to fire the coach. So arguing for why they should fire the coach is as pointless as it is foolish. Have at it if you want, but you aren't entitled to have any opinion that you want without any pushback.
Last edited by TruePoint 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Gonna be a long couple years for anyone rooting for this outcome. You're just going to be rooting against the Rams for at least 4 more seasons.

Can't buy him out unless we got the money from an NCAA birth or two, which would then make this whole point moot.

Every aspect of the program has taken a step forward in every season under Dan and is in a much better place to succeed than it was when he got here. This season still isn't over yet despite everything being said on here, so miss the NCAA's and it's the first non-linear improvement, make it and it continues.

Obviously no one's happy with how things are going right now, but you might want to at least open yourself to the possibility that a coach in his 7th season of college basketball could still get better - otherwise you're going to be miserable rooting for this guy for a while.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

Blue Man wrote:Gonna be a long couple years for anyone rooting for this outcome. You're just going to be rooting against the Rams for at least 4 more seasons.

Can't buy him out unless we got the money from an NCAA birth or two, which would then make this whole point moot.

Every aspect of the program has taken a step forward in every season under Dan and is in a much better place to succeed than it was when he got here. This season still isn't over yet despite everything being said on here, so miss the NCAA's and it's the first non-linear improvement, make it and it continues.

Obviously no one's happy with how things are going right now, but you might want to at least open yourself to the possibility that a coach in his 7th season of college basketball could still get better - otherwise you're going to be miserable rooting for this guy for a while.
Personally I'm more upset with the administration than Hurley. To potentially make the same mistake that was made with Baron is insane. I know Thorr and Dooley weren't the ones who gave Baron the crazy extension but you'd think they would realize how bad of a decision it was and not make the same mistake.

What I worry about with Dan is not only does he need to improve as a coach but he'll most likely not have as talented of a team as this one for several years. If the talent looked consistent year to year I'd be more optimistic but it doesn't look that way. Plus I'd have to think recruiting will be more difficult after what has transpired this year.
1 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

The most effed up thing is that URI has Hurley locked in for another 5(!!!!!!) years. So depressing to think that this administration has fallen into the same trap as their predecessors.

Hypeman Hurley has been a total flop. I think back to Terrell de-committing from Oklahoma State and his final 3 including PC. Fun to think what Terrell could have become under a competent coach like Ed Cooley. Outside of Hassan who has really progressed under Hurley? Even Hassan I had higher hopes for.

I want Hurley and Thorr gone but sadly both appear locked in for the long run. I was trying to think of Bjorn's best hire (for a sport that matters) during his tenure here and couldn't come up with one. Maybe Cerrano for baseball but that wasn't really a Thorr hire. Wasn't Cerrano already on staff, promoted to interim manager and then given the job at season's end?

Fire Dan, Fire Thorr. Blow the whole operation up and start fresh. Oh wait, URI can't.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Gonebarongone wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:So couldn't this thread be merged with "Mess Starts with Dan Hurley" thread? It's one that sharply focuses on the head coach.

And we have this thread. Even if there are some good points bring sprinkled across these 4 threads, it would be better to have discussion consolidated wherever possible.

The result, as has been already pointed out, is those members who are most active on the board are repeating themselves across the threads and it makes it very difficult to work through each disjointed, repetitive discussion.

I should have taken action earlier to merge this one with the "Starts with Dan" thread.

We are so far from any firing even being considered -- THAT's why this makes our fanbase look dumb.
Nope. That's just what makes guys like you come off as smug. You can be blind. You can be arrogant. Just don't be both. The thought of even acknowledging that you might have been wrong this whole time pains you so much that you need to call the thought dumb. Five years is pretty much considered a fair number in college basketball coaching. You essentially get to see your first two or three classes age and gain experience and recruit 2-3 behind it for depth and maybe a final, impact piece. Going 0-5 in the at large pool pretty much means you have failed as a coach. There are levels of failure but let's call it what it is. Add to that the recruiting since Bobby and Preston left and, yes, we shouldn't be so far from it being considered. That's how a guy like Baron makes it to year eleven at URI without an NCAA bid. There was probably someone in 2006 saying the same thing you are right now.

GBG +1000
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Re: FIRE ECR

GBG.....it is pretty thought provoking to realize that we did come pretty close to an at large a couple of years ago with a core of mostly freshmen and sophs...and now a couple years later when they are juniors and seniors, the team has gotten worse....

Recruiting definitely has played a big part as we have added little to what we had. Going forward, if we don't get a big infusion of talent by 2018-19, we won't even be as good as we are now. We know next year we have no frontcourt to speak of.......
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

So we are going to wait four years to see if we can get to the tournament? I hope not. 5 years is enough.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

blueram...if things don't improve and we don't dance the next 2 years, even the last holdouts on here will realize that it's not happening.....and Thorr and Dooley will know it too.....they should know it by now but they would never admit it.

I want him out of here after next season but the school can't come close to affording that.....

3 or 4 more years without a dance invite and there won't be anybody left in the seats.....even though URI will be strapped by falling ticket revenue [of which quite a bit of it goes to Dan] they will have to do something.

So I doubt he lasts that long....whether it's a settlement to walk away or whatever else.......

At some point when the buyout is much less....they will probably give him the same ultimatum they gave to Baron....dance or else.
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

TruePoint wrote:
Gonebarongone wrote:

I guess when you don't have to tether your thoughts to reality it is helpful. You can get on your high horse and piously flaunt your super tough standards. If I were as untethered to reality, I could one-up your high standards and say a coach only gets three years! No, two years! But, reality being what it is, they aren't going to fire the coach. So arguing for why they should fire the coach is as pointless as it is foolish. Have at it if you want, but you aren't entitled to have any opinion that you want without any pushback.
TP, you're the one in this exchange who is not tethered to reality, 5 years is, as GBG thoroughly explained, plenty of time to complete a rebuild, even from scratch, even with all the academic issues. We all understand the reality is firing Dan at this point isn't likely, but that doesn't mean those who suggest they are ready to move on from this coaching configuration is or sounds dumb.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I didn't say 5 years wasn't enough. If URI was in the ACC I'd say it's time to do a round of funding and move on. But that's not where we are. If URI had lost Hurley to St Johns two years ago because they weren't willing to tack years onto his contract, I could have fit all the fans that didn't criticize Thorr for not coming up with the money to do it inside my desk drawer. So, we're at where we're at. This year was a failure, and even if we somehow rally in Pittsburgh we'd still have had a disappointing year versus expectations. So what can we do to get better that is actually doable?
2 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

I totally get your point, TP, DH getting fired at this point is not an option. I don't blame Thorr for the contract or the extensions, recruiting players to a team with a head coach on a short term contract is also not a great option. Truthfully I have a hard time hoping someone, especially a hard worker, gets fired. I really want more and better for DH, but the fact is, the job he has done could be fire worthy and fans of the team conversing about that is not dumb. Five years of not meeting expectations should be enough evidence for those who pay the bills to begin talking about moving on.
1 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I keep seeing five years of not meeting expectations. How did he not meet expectations in the first year? He didn't match the hype in year two, but how did he fail to meet realistic expectations in that season? How did he not meet expectations in year three? How did he not meet realistic expectations in year four? As jaded as so many seem about EC, he is still our leading scorer this year and a massive improvement over Four McGlynn.
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......I think the only expectations in the early Hurley years were basically program foundation stability, which he clearly met, then the expectations were recruit players into a system to compete at the top tier of A-10; which he clearly met.....then the expectations moved to dancing; clearly not met, and we await......
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote:......I think the only expectations in the early Hurley years were basically program foundation stability, which he clearly met, then the expectations were recruit players into a system to compete at the top tier of A-10; which he clearly met.....then the expectations moved to dancing; clearly not met, and we await......
This to me is a perfectly fair way to evaluate the situation
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

That's all well and good, but how much more time do you think he should get if they keep underachieving?

The near future does not look any better.

Personally I would give him 1 more year....but I know he's going to get more than that.....the '18-'19 recruiting class will make or break him imo.

If he can't recruit any decent bigs in that class we won't even be good enough to sniff a bid......

It's hard to fathom 2-3 more years like this one.

I think this is a good subject for a poll after this season is over. Anybody who votes for 3 years or more without a dance invite probably has an 8x10 glossy of Jim Baron on his/her bedroom wall........fans of mediocrity.....
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote:I keep seeing five years of not meeting expectations. How did he not meet expectations in the first year? He didn't match the hype in year two, but how did he fail to meet realistic expectations in that season? How did he not meet expectations in year three? How did he not meet realistic expectations in year four? As jaded as so many seem about EC, he is still our leading scorer this year and a massive improvement over Four McGlynn.
The way I would say it is that he hasn't met the expectation in his five years here, not that he's had five years of not meeting expectations. I think you could argue he didn't meet expectations last year, even taking into account the injuries. Personally I find it hard to say that team should have been an NCAA team, but this year has changed the way I feel about last year slightly. This year I think is an obvious failure.

So the takeaway is that in the five years he's been here, I think he's had one really good year, one really bad year, and three years that I think are hard to evaluate but that nevertheless did not produce an NCAA tournament berth, which is what we hired him to do at some point. The biggest issue is his worse year is this year, which was also his most important year, and having his worse year in his most important year reinforced a narrative among parts of the fan base. I don't think that narrative was right at the time and I don't think it was fair, but it's pretty difficult to make that argument at this point.

Bottom line is that we hired Hurley to get this program back to an NCAA tournament level, and in five years he hasn't delivered. That's not something you can really argue around in evaluating his time here anymore.
6 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner....TP.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

And with the roster as is, do we see an NCAA appearance next year? I would say that is highly doubtful. So, that's 6 years...
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

I don't think there will be a major drop off next year - we will still be a bubble team. with a good grad transfer or JUCO pickup for the front court we could be be on the right side of the bubble. It's the year after Terrell and Garrett leave that I am most worried about, we need to be ready for that year. Jeff is a good start.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

rhodylaw wrote:I don't think there will be a major drop off next year - we will still be a bubble team. with a good grad transfer or JUCO pickup for the front court we could be be on the right side of the bubble. It's the year after Terrell and Garrett leave that I am most worried about, we need to be ready for that year. Jeff is a good start.
So, who is this front court transfer that will replace what Hass does.....14pts, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks, etc.? In my opinion, we're losing our best player. How will we be better?
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

......next years front court; I have to assume Cyril is the better player, at this point cause he played significant minutes, out the he and the two Micheals group......and we have enough of a sample to see what he is.....so, I have to figure the Cyril and the Micheals by committee are not gonna replace what we loose in Hass.....which to me is a drop off.....without some outside addition(s).....no?
Last edited by section(105) 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

Billyboy78 wrote:
rhodylaw wrote:I don't think there will be a major drop off next year - we will still be a bubble team. with a good grad transfer or JUCO pickup for the front court we could be be on the right side of the bubble. It's the year after Terrell and Garrett leave that I am most worried about, we need to be ready for that year. Jeff is a good start.
So, who is this front court transfer that will replace what Hass does.....14pts, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks, etc.? In my opinion, we're losing our best player. How will we be better?

Correct
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

.....the transfer that we need is transplant Andre Berry's hands onto Cyril......
3 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

Getting a decent big man grad transfer or JUCO transfer will be the key to next year along with seeing our guys still playing hard the rest of this year. Even though we are losing two of our starters, one being arguably our best player, we still return 11 out of 13 guys assuming no one transfers or leaves for whatever other reasons. That's why my biggest concern right now is guys giving up on Hurley. If we see players looking like they're checked out then it could certainly be a problem for the future due to the majority of this group coming back next year.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I know it goes against Dan's basketball DNA, but with the roster we will have next year we will be small on the court a lot of the time and we may be well served to implement elements of the D'Antoni/Phoenix or Loyola Marymount systems. Speed the game up, play it in the open court a lot and exploit the advantages where you have them. The thought of playing a grinding half court style with a team that likely won't be able to rebound well and won't have the interior defense to stop teams that can get to the rim scares me.
1 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

At this point, I don't know if returning 11 out of 13 players is a positive or a negative.
1 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

After next year, Terrell, Garrett, Matthews,and Robinson,
all leave.
Martin and Iverson, this year.
That makes almost every significant player recruited
during the Hurley era.
Add Berry to that list.
Given the overall level of recruiting the past two cycles,
is anyone encouraged looking to the program's future?
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

But Rod, we get Tertsea next year and with one year under his belt, Layssard should be good to go. :oops:
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Want to laugh?
Go to the recruiting page and look at the glowing
comments on Mike Laysard.
You know, the guy who was supposed to be the
answer to the unending "stretch four" question.
He's played in 5 games in garbage time. averaging
0.4 minutes of playing time!
Wonder if Tertsea is killing it in practice,
like Oneykaba was?
People look good when there's no fouls being called.
Andre Berry, a three year transfer.
Langevine, who has gone backwards from earlier in the
season, instead of improving.
There's your front court for next season,
along with Akele, who is a finess player.
Good luck. Can't wait for Jon Rothstien's hype this summer.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Well, it certainly isn't what we thought. Shit happens when you roll the dice on unproven talent. Still wish it would have worked out. But it didn't. Now the thing is, how long does it take to get someone in here to get us to the NCAAT.
1 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

More basketball players needed and less "athletes" needed.
Not sure if we really went after him or could have gotten him,
but look at Bonzie Colson Jr.
Doesn't look like anything great, given the eye test.
However, he is one fine basketball player.
Does it all. Not flashy, but consistently good and
always improving.
Sure, some of our guys are built like Superman, and
can jump as high. But, are they basketball players first,
athletes second?
0 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

TruePoint wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:I keep seeing five years of not meeting expectations. How did he not meet expectations in the first year? He didn't match the hype in year two, but how did he fail to meet realistic expectations in that season? How did he not meet expectations in year three? How did he not meet realistic expectations in year four? As jaded as so many seem about EC, he is still our leading scorer this year and a massive improvement over Four McGlynn.
The way I would say it is that he hasn't met the expectation in his five years here, not that he's had five years of not meeting expectations. I think you could argue he didn't meet expectations last year, even taking into account the injuries. Personally I find it hard to say that team should have been an NCAA team, but this year has changed the way I feel about last year slightly. This year I think is an obvious failure.

So the takeaway is that in the five years he's been here, I think he's had one really good year, one really bad year, and three years that I think are hard to evaluate but that nevertheless did not produce an NCAA tournament berth, which is what we hired him to do at some point. The biggest issue is his worse year is this year, which was also his most important year, and having his worse year in his most important year reinforced a narrative among parts of the fan base. I don't think that narrative was right at the time and I don't think it was fair, but it's pretty difficult to make that argument at this point.

Bottom line is that we hired Hurley to get this program back to an NCAA tournament level, and in five years he hasn't delivered. That's not something you can really argue around in evaluating his time here anymore.
You really do like to tap dance around things. NCAA Tournament or bust, right? Let's put some of Baron's NIT years in the good category, the first three in the hard to evaluate category, and the last few in the bad. Add a bash of salt, some sriracha....not too bad when you look at it! Here is the list of good grad transfer bigs that will come to Rhody next year:

(crickets)
(crickets)

That's the list. Of course, Dan will talk them up after the first workouts. This team will not be good enough for the tournament next year. And are we even sure EC is coming back. He may want to just start cashing checks. Or, if he is on track to graduate, go find a team and dance. Even if he returns, we all know what it's going to look like. Beat bad teams. Get outcoached by teams with better coaches and get killed inside by better bigs and finish at 18-12 or something. Then we have a few big recruiting classes and we will be "young" and, all of a sudden, Dan is here ten years without a bid.
1 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

rodfromcranston wrote:More basketball players needed and less "athletes" needed.
always improving.
athletes second?
Hate ND but absolutely love watching Bonzie play. Reminds me of Craig Smith from BC. Just a monster who abuses people who have never been taught low post defense against a guy with multiple moves. Would have been a legit S16/Elite 8 contender with him on the roster.

Rod had it right....

http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... son#p49108
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

rodfromcranston wrote:More basketball players needed and less "athletes" needed.
always improving.
athletes second?
Bonzie had something like 33 points and 13 rebounds against Fla. St. this past week.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Getting Bonzie would have been huge, but we had no shot at him once his recruiting blew up.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

:o :o :o :o :o :o Maybe Dan gets hired for NC State
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

How hard did we go after him?
On the surface, we should have had plenty going for
us at the time.
Playing time, his dad's alma mater, close to home.
I don't remember any buzz around his recruitment.

NC State is a big-time job.
They need someone with a winning resume.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

He went to a top 25 ACC team, he wasn't coming here
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Bonzie was a 3* in high school. I'd say he's developed nicely...
0 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

RhowdyRam02 wrote:He went to a top 25 ACC team, he wasn't coming here
Hassan was more highly ranked. ND in 2013 was not how it is viewed today. They were middle of the road P5 getting constantly bounced early. Certainly a better program than URI but it wouldn't have been a shocking commit at all given where he's from and the old man.
1 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

If URI can pull Jared Terrell away from Ok state 2-3 years removed from Marcus Smart dominating the Big 12 then they could pull Bonzie Colson from down the street with his ties. There is noway Notre Dame knew Colson was this good or that they wanted him more than Ok state wanted Terrell.

What is Mike Amaan better than Colson at that time? Trying not to recruit over Mike Amaan at that time?

Anybody just hear(in the Dayton game) that Rick Majareus' opinion was that coaches should chase a top 3 job in a league over getting any job in a top league? Interesting stuff.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Like we've never recruited anyone away fro a P5 school, right?
Check Matthews, Hare, and Terrell's recruitment.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Gonebarongone wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

You really do like to tap dance around things. NCAA Tournament or bust, right? Let's put some of Baron's NIT years in the good category, the first three in the hard to evaluate category, and the last few in the bad. Add a bash of salt, some sriracha....not too bad when you look at it! Here is the list of good grad transfer bigs that will come to Rhody next year:

(crickets)
(crickets)

That's the list. Of course, Dan will talk them up after the first workouts. This team will not be good enough for the tournament next year. And are we even sure EC is coming back. He may want to just start cashing checks. Or, if he is on track to graduate, go find a team and dance. Even if he returns, we all know what it's going to look like. Beat bad teams. Get outcoached by teams with better coaches and get killed inside by better bigs and finish at 18-12 or something. Then we have a few big recruiting classes and we will be "young" and, all of a sudden, Dan is here ten years without a bid.
I know nuance has gone out of fashion, but I think you'd have to be trying to miss the point to think I was dancing around anything. I don't know how much more direct I could have been; that I explained my reasoning doesn't make my conclusion any less direct.

I'm not going to post twice, so I'll just respond to the Bonzie thing here. You guys seem to think recruiting works like it does in a video game; you follow a formula and commit your resources and that automatically results in a commitment like it's a matter of science. It's not. Kids ultimately make the decision. If a kid wants to go to a specific school or a specific kind of school, he's going to do that if he has the opportunity, and it doesn't matter how hard the coach of a different program tries to recruit him.
3 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

rodfromcranston wrote:How hard did we go after him?
On the surface, we should have had plenty going for
us at the time.
Playing time, his dad's alma mater, close to home.
I don't remember any buzz around his recruitment.
I had to go back through his thread to refresh my memory, but looks like he did visit. Then I saw another update near the end where his recruiting blew up during the July period and the big boys came calling.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I can see the knee jerk reaction after the Fordham loss as to why this thread started

I was thinking the same thing though I really didn't want it to happen and also know it was not possible.

I also like DH and want him to get the job done but if he goes like 0-7 with no big dances and less importantly never beats PC we should absolutely look to replace him after year 7
0 x