Game 24: Dayton Friday Feb 10, 7:00PM ESPN2 Ryan Center

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
brady1
Art Stephenson

Re: Game 24: Dayton Friday Feb 10, 7:00PM ESPN2 Ryan Center

Unread post by brady1 »

Pretty sure the pass to EC with 1.4 left was our 4th option. No? Tom Sorry misread your post, I agree the 18 sec play should have gone to Kuran or Jared I agree.

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
Last edited by brady1 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

whoever announced at the game when we were up by I think between 2-4 pts that "we should not run on the court before regulation ends" should be fired if not shot. Also the clock guy needs a new job he let clock run last play, Refs got it back to 1.4 from .3 should of been full 2 sec but its tough enough to get a second put back. BUSH LEAGUE! HEADS PLEASE!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
Last edited by brady1 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

To be fair there were a lot bodies blocking the view from the scorer's table.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/bracketology

Other teams lose as well which is good
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......regarding the PA reminder of not going on the court; given the recent chaos in Olean, I have no beef with this .....
3 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

section(105) wrote:......regarding the PA reminder of not going on the court; given the recent chaos in Olean, I have no beef with this .....
Agree. If somethin' Olean-ish were to have happened last night and no announcements made...we'd be calling for PA guys' heads...
2 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

1st legitimate you have to play yourself out of the DANCE win we have in tow in 17 years and some nitwit decides it time to announce don't run on the court ahead of time, like we've won the game. Wonder if Archie and his gang heard this? Act like you've been there before. You think any other bubble teams are making that type of announcement up 4 with a minute and a half left. SHOOT ME!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

I guess we disagree on that, but had no prob with the announcement...even tho, beating an unranked team at home, in a game you're favored to win, doesn't seem court-storm worthy in the first place, but...whatever...The missed FT's are far more angst-worthy imo...

I would guess, in the coming weeks, MANY bubble-worthy teams will be making similar announcements...would be more surprised if they didn't, than if they did.
Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

......my take on the announcement was it was probably from a script given to him....still no beef with it.....
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote:......my take on the announcement was it was probably from a script given to him....still no beef with it.....
And per my edit...would guess that LOTS of teams will be making such announcements...would almost be silly not to...
1 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

Good so whatever nitwit gave it to him to announce at 1:30 on the clock up 4 should be canned. Again Archie and his gang were in a timeout when this was announced did this give them a little ump. Lets not make that announcement against vcu up 4 with 1.30 on the clock while vcu in their in the huddle.....ok.

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

......our loss had zero to do with the announcement, please......I think any D1 program coach in the TO huddle is focused on other things than the PA guy......I am done with this....
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

ok you right I'm sorry. I'm sure the other bubble teams like mich st, syc, ohio st, clemson, ark,and aub will be announcing not to storm the court up 4 with a minute and half left on the clock. Yes I agree it not why we lost but Act like you've been there before. FRE@KEN HOOTERVILLE!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO HODY!
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

brady1 wrote:ok you right I'm sorry. I'm sure the other bubble teams like mich st, syc, ohio st, clemson, ark,and aub will be announcing not to storm the court up 4 with a minute and half left on the clock. Yes I agree it not why we lost but Act like you've been there before. FRE@KEN HOOTERVILLE!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO HODY!
I would be more surprised if there were NO such announcements, than if there were a few. That this is Hooterville has nothing to do with that.

Don't get me wrong, I love the area, however, Hooterville factors include, but are not limited to: Rhody Pub...wtf...let me bring my crappy overpriced brew to my seat, so I can gtfo of the way of other people trying to get theirs. Sell alcohol somewhere within multiple miles of the university...get a bar in town....have cops direct traffic on the way out of games, instead of guarding the turf farm (that's one of the mist ridic things I've seen since being here...traffic backed up for miles in every direction and a cop in a car across the street in the only direction no one wants to go (guarding the turf farm?).....pave the roads (well, good to see they finally did a lot of that...actually pretty psyched about that)...deliver mail to my house instead of making me go to the Mayberry PO to get it every day...get a grocery store...etc, etc....
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

I would be more surprised if there were NO such announcements, than if there were a few. That this is Hooterville has nothing to do with that.

I'll bet your son's next semester tuition none of those schools announce not to storm the court early up 4 with 1:30 on the clock.

Let's play: Coach K at the Ryan( not going happen but for giggles) in huddle Duke down 4pts 1:30 on clock. Hootville announcer tells Rhody fans not storm court early. Coach K to his kids " men did you hear that these cowfarmers think this game is over" right there it is but for RHODY. Duke wins on two out of your a$$ 3 pointers. "THE HORROR"

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

brady1 wrote:I would be more surprised if there were NO such announcements, than if there were a few. That this is Hooterville has nothing to do with that.

I'll bet your son's next semester tuition none of those schools announce not to storm the court early up 4 with 1:30 on the clock.

Let's play: Coach K at the Ryan( not going happen but for giggles) in huddle Duke down 4pts 1:30 on clock. Hootville announcer tells Rhody fans not storm court early. Coach K to his kids " men did you hear that these cowfarmers think this game is over" right there it is but for RHODY. Duke wins on two out of your a$$ 3 pointers. "THE HORROR"

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
jmho...a silly thing to get cranked up about...like "this" is a problem that will come under program review at the end of the year...it's probably Hurley's fault somehow...hey, maybe this need to be in the Baron 2.0 thread?

If you want to say that no one else would announce like that if they were "up 4 with 1:30 on the clock", as opposed to...I don't know..."up 3 with 1:17", or, "up 4 with 1:22"....you're probably right...got me there... But, if you think NONE, absolutely none, of those schools will have an announcement at all, up ___, with under 2:00...I just think you're wrong....
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

mich st, syc, ohio st, clemson, ark,and aub the teams we are fighting with for a bubble spot, will not make that announcement. Act like you have been there HOOTERVILLE!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

ok...you're being ridiculous, they'd be irresponsible not to, some will, but you go ahead and have at it.
Seems old-fashioned and actually quite Hooterish to think a PA guy has that much impact on a game....

And the only reason I'm even going back and forth with you on this is because I have too much time on my hands...what's your excuse? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Back to the actual game.....Dan should have had Dowtin bring the ball up with 7 seconds left......he would have found somebody open...or maybe Dayton would think "oh he's a freshman he's not taking the shot" and back off, and JD gets a good look....

Yeah yeah I know, Dan wouldn't do it, but why not have your best passer and highest IQ guard try it? Dowtin dribbles with his head up....he sees the floor, unlike the others.

Sooner or later, he will get his shot. Nobody else has proven they can make a play.....and it doesn't matter if he's a poor FT shooter...Dayton would never foul him intentionally in that spot.

As for the PA announcement....who gives a rat's ass?
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

All in fun NYG All in fun.

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Win the rest. Its six games. Put up or shut up. Live in the gym. Focus. Shoot free throws. Get treatment on your bodies.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

LET'S GO RHODY!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

SPG, they need to do more than hope, or talk.

You're right, do what needs to be done....practice fucking FT's until their hands bleed.......

Practice end of game plays, both offense and defense, until the lights are shut off.......
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

1) EC hit some big shots late in the 2nd half. Too bad he'll be remembered for not securing the defensive rebound with :30 left...and for crapping his pants at the FT line.
2) Good no call on Terrell. He put his down (like my 10 year old) and barrel into the guy in front of him. Refs should not have bailed him with a call. Even if they did, what do you think would happen at the FT line
3) Great inbounds play drawn up by Danny. (see sarcasm) I saw URI guys bumping into each other, like they had no clue.
4) They didn't lose because of missed FT's. They failed to win because of missed FT's.
5) I'm looking forward to Red Sox spring training and the NFL draft.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote:1) EC hit some big shots late in the 2nd half. Too bad he'll be remembered for not securing the defensive rebound with :30 left...and for crapping his pants at the FT line.
2) Good no call on Terrell. He put his down (like my 10 year old) and barrel into the guy in front of him. Refs should not have bailed him with a call. Even if they did, what do you think would happen at the FT line
3) Great inbounds play drawn up by Danny. (see sarcasm) I saw URI guys bumping into each other, like they had no clue.
4) They didn't lose because of missed FT's. They failed to win because of missed FT's.
5) I'm looking forward to Red Sox spring training and the NFL draft.
Second this....think...Chris Sale...
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I agree with you Bone get the ball to Dowtin with 7.2 tics left he would have gotten the ball down there quick and if help came he would have found the open guy for s good look
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

Not piling on the kid here but speaking of dribbling with your eyes down, check Mathews, we were told he was a 2 with 1 potential, four years later coach can't get him to trust that the round bouncy ball is coming back to his hand, different bodies and different games but it reminds me of Delroy James (who I love, great guy, humble and kind in every communication I've heard or read from him) but both players, very frustrating to watch (speaking for myself only) both guys could 'score the ball' from very creative angles, great one on one players who never got that one on one's don't happen very often in college ball, both dribble the ball up to their eyes.

Of course that's not coaching or player development (sarcasm), here's another little ditty from my HS BB experience, I was pulled out of practice one day and told I could only come back to drills when I was able to dribble the ball 200 times, crossing left hand to right, no higher than my waist, while walking back and forth along the baseline, without looking at the ball once. An injured teammate was charged with watching and counting, I didn't come back to drill that night. I was 'allowed' to participate in sprints lol. Guess what happened, I realized how important it was if I ever wanted PT, I went home and only practiced my dribble until I learned to trust that the round bouncy ball will come back to my hand when dribbled correctly. It took a HS kid who had been dribbling with his eyes on the ball since first dribble a total of maybe three days to learn to trust himself and the round ball, another funny thing that happened, since I was able to see where the defense was coming from and where my teammates were I went from a turnover machine to a half decent distributor, every single aspect of my offensive game improved by shutting everything else down until I was able to dribble with my eyes on the action.
1 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Oh cool, a high school story, those are always relevant. Seeing as you were able to master something EC couldn't, I have to ask, where did you play your D1 ball? Where did you play professionally?
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

RR, it makes you wonder just what the coaching staff is doing regarding player development....Dan was a PG himself of course.....

That's been an issue from day one 5 years ago.

Dowtin is really the only player we have that has the ability to dribble with his head up...and he brought that from his high and prep school days...rumor has it that Fatts can do that too....good thing because they won't learn anything here.

And RR2, it is VERY relevant to this team and coach......

Like teaching Langevine how to make a simple layup.....yeah he's a freshman but he's been practicing and playing for months now...any improvement there?

How can this staff recruit a guy who can't catch a pass or make a layup?
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

it's relevant to every aspect of life, sometimes you have to step back and master a basic skill so it can enhance all the other skills that you have developed. If you can't understand that as the point of the diatribe then whatever.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

I'm going to start buying the court side seats directly across from the opposing teams bench. I'm going to have a Roady Jay like sign that says "they're shooting a 3 from this spot. Please defend"

Maybe that will help? I'm tired of watching opposing teams hit game winners from the same spot every year.
2 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

spookydog, we're not very good at learning from our mistakes.

Which makes it even more maddening.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

RhowdyRam02 wrote:Oh cool, a high school story, those are always relevant. Seeing as you were able to master something EC couldn't, I have to ask, where did you play your D1 ball? Where did you play professionally?
Italy, Israel and Argentina, originally scouted from my intramural squad playing home games at Tutell Hall.

E.C. would rip me 99 out of 100 times I tried to dribble by him and I wouldn't get a hand on his dribble once in 100 drives. And that is so far from the point of my post, but of course when a person can't address content for fear of the truth they have to divert the conversation.
1 x
Go Rhody!!!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I remember the first open practice when I saw EC for the first time....I thought to myself boy he's got a high dribble that won't work at this level and especially at a higher level......

And he still has it.....who's teaching these guys?
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Sweep The Leg wrote:
Running Ram wrote:In many ways I think this Dayton game was well coached by DH, I have some questions about throwing the press on with a two point lead and under a minute left and I have some ideas about going to E.C. in crunch time. Also, tough spot for a freshman to be inbounding the ball in such a close last second game, but you have to love what Dowtin has been able to do otherwise so kind of hard to slam DH for that. I thought some of his other moves were decent, he did a good job keeping the core fresh and out of foul trouble with a less predictable rotation of role players. Our starting five were on the court at the right time. I honestly feel like if this kind of finish wasn't ingrained in our collective understanding of 'Rhody close ones' the negatives wouldn't be so deplorable in this one. It's hard for me to speculate as to just why we lost this one, our players were all out effort in a very entertaining game and the coaching wasn't bad, if it wasn't for our history in close ones, I'd say we lost a close game to a team of fairly equal talent to our own. I feel heartbroken for the players, they deserve better results at this point than 16 and 8, but I would criticize the Providence game, Valpo, Houston, and Richmond game before I would tear this game's management apart. Unfortunately in the end it will only be known as another missed opportunity by a coach and a team that had the 'golden ticket' within their grasp.
Hard to blame Dowtin for the pass. Hassan and EC collided on the inbounds disrupted the timing, he looked elsewhere and nobody was open as it was getting dangerously close to a 5 second call and I think we were out of TOs, so Jeff threw it up in EC's area hoping for something, anything.
You're right Dowtin really didn't have anywhere to go with the ball there, nobody got themselves open.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

I don't buy this narrative that the coach is responsible for every strength and weakness in every player's game. Not just our coach and players, but any of them. Players do improve throughout their careers and especially in college, but that is a result of the players' hard work and commitment to getting better. The coach can certainly help, but it's mostly by having insight into the weaknesses of the player's game and identifying ways for the player to work on it - it's still up to the player to take the lesson and put the work in to get better. Basketballs skills, athletic abilities and basketball knowledge aren't just uploaded and downloaded. If you recruit a guy with a hole or a flaw in his game, you can try to work with him on it, but you can't automatically eliminate it just by saying "hey do this instead of that." Otherwise there would be a lot of perfect players, and there aren't any.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

rambone 78 wrote:I remember the first open practice when I saw EC for the first time....I thought to myself boy he's got a high dribble that won't work at this level and especially at a higher level......

And he still has it.....who's teaching these guys?
bone, it's hard to say. It's likely coaches have worked on this with him, tough to know where the disconnect is when you're a spectator, but I can make observations and I see little improvement in this area.

I wasn't a very good player and didn't get much PT as it was, but the threat of losing what PT I did get was an absolute motivator in my case. It increased the trust I had in my coach as well, he was totally right, it held me back, he saw that it held me back and I became a better player when all was said and done.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

I'm not saying this is the right approach for all players, either. I'm saying it worked for me. My coach stopped everything with me, as if to say I'm not wasting my time with you until you commit to this one essential lesson, he told me hundreds of times before that day, that it was holding my game back. I was a waste of his time at a certain point if I could not perform certain basic guard functions on the court and that became very clear to me. As I said it improved my game and my relationship with my coach, he tried to coach me up on this point and I acted like I got it, but I didn't, so he focused his attention on other players until I showed him I was committed to improving my dribble.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

Have not posted a lot this season probably because our regulars are fantastic, they know the game, and regardless of how they might disagree they are extremely knowledgeable, thanks for some great reading. Anyway, my 40 year old son called me early Saturday morning and asked me if I was okay. He thought he saw me on the Newport Bridge. Some historical perspective. In December of 1967, I was at keaney watching the rams play St. John's. Back then, we actually had a home and home deal with them. The Rams, definitely the underdog, played hard and were down one when one of our players, I think his name was Knight (I guarrantee you Rod cleans this up for me) threw up a shot at the buzzer and we lost. When the game ended, the Ram fans gave the team a standing ovation for the effort they gave.Oh, how times do change. In the sixties, we made it to the dance when Ernie Calverley coached. Definitely not the best, but he got us there twice. Tom Carmody was horrible to finish the decade. In the seventies, we had Kraft and the eighties Penders, and the nineties Skinner and Harrick. Since then, nothing. Baron was an NIT coach, and Hurley, well, I just don't know. Expectations are a tricky business. How proud were we when we started off the year nationally ranked.
With the out of conference losses and the horrific showing against Lasalle, people started jumping ship. Then we win on the road and people jump back. Another year on the roller coaster. The desire for the chatboard members to get this team to the dance is maniacal. Sometimes I wonder how much in the minority we really are. How many people who showed up Friday know about rpi's and power ratings. Heck, how many actually knew that Dayton was in first place. Heck, how many know the name of our league. We are so intense. Being a Ram fan is a full time job.
Do I think we will start winning again? Yes, but just as much as we needed to win a road game, we need to make an important last shot. Hell, when we have the ball with seconds to go before the end of the first half, I'm just hoping that somehow the other team doesn't score.
I've been rooting and going to the games for around 50 years, and will continue to go. Sooner or later...
Have not and will not quit...that ram fan
7 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

GREAT post, Neil!
Yup, 1967-68 we lost to St. John's by one point.
Robert Knight was only active '65-66, so I don't recall who took the
last shot.
We did beat Gonzaga that year.Calverley's teams always went
out West at Christmas time.
That was Ernie's final year of coaching.
He wasn't the greatest coach, but his teams were
sure fun to watch.
Plenty of 100 point games. Averaged almost 90 ppg.
in the 2nd NCAA season '65-'66.
1 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Nice note Neil,
Here is the yearbook for that year that you can download. It's pretty interesting with a lot of pictures from 1967.
Don Kaull was on that team.

http://digitalcommons.uri.edu/yearbooks/73/
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

I wish Neil would post more.....
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

I gave Don a basketball program with all the pictures and player profiles
of his final season at Rhody.
His observations were interesting to any old timer, like me.
0 x
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

I actually dug up my 1967-68 yearbook. A quote about the team "Although prospects for next years team might seem dim because of the loss of four seniors, including Bob Knight and Steve Kopitko, the 14-3 freshman team holds bright promises for the future." I guess he some how played one more year.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

I still am trying to understand how we continue to lose every big conference game we have.

It's unexplainable.

You would think somehow someway we'd get lucky just ONCE.

Nope.
Last edited by Rhody15 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Go Rhody
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

15, that's what's so amazing....we never catch a break...other teams never miss...we always miss just enough whether it's from the field or from the line....or we either don't get a call or we get called.......

The thing is, some teams have years where they can't win the close ones....we have decades.......
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

This is from my reference on URI's past. Who knows? Maybe it's wrong?
Here's a list of players whose name begins with K:

Jeff Kalapos, 2001-05
Don Kaull, 1964-67
Frank Keaney Jr., 1933-36
Warner Keaney, 1938-41
Matthew Kearns, 1929-30
Matthew Keebler, 1990-92
Dennis Keenan, 1994-95
Louis Kelley, 1947-49
Winfield S. Kendrick, 1907-08
Kevin Kennedy, 1981-82
Paul Kenneth, 1944-45
Jeff Kent, 1989-92
Rudie Kholberg, 1919-20
Arthur Kilroy, 1930-33
Carlton King, 1991-92
Joshua King, 1995-98
Robert D. Knight, 1965-66
Russell S. Koch, 1933-35
Gary E. Koenig, 1959-62
Peter Kohlsaat, 1955-57
Stephen L. Kopitko, 1965-67
Rollis A. Kubiskey, 1952-54
Phil Kydd, 1977-81
Tom Krohner, 1964-65
Last edited by rodfromcranston 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Great yearbook photos love those uniforms for the hoop team
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

Rhody15 wrote:I still am trying to understand how we continue to lose every big conference game we have.

It's unexplainable.

You would think somehow someway we'd get lucky just ONCE.

Nope.
3 days later and i am still sick over this loss

i feel bad for the loyal Rhode Island fans who actually go to the games

i appreciate you guys being so loyal for a team that hasn't gone to the dance in almost 20 years

you deserve much better

i hope we turn this around but time is running out

sickening

you think we would at least split these tough games instead of blowing each game

i was so upset Friday night

couldn't believe how we lost that game

i was telling mu wife.. its a road team.. they don't want OT.. the rule is to go for the win and shoot the 3

sure enough.. 10 seconds later

3 ball goes in

i nearly vomited

so sad
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

ECR, we are just like Sox fans before 2004....my dad was a huge one for his entire life....and he died 2 years before he could see them win a WS......what a shame.

A true fan is one that sticks by his team thru think and thin.....and URI fans know all about the thin......at least us older fans have experienced some moments of happiness over the years...even though those moments ended with ridiculous crushing losses as in 78, 88, and 98.....at least they got there......

Hey only one team can win it all....I know it will never be us, but damn it, I want to see at least one more good run like in those years......what's even tougher to take is that we seem to be good enough to get close but always fall short by a point or two EVERY TIME......does the near future offer any hope that this will change?

I don't see it, and that's very depressing to say the least. For this group of players and the coaching staff, the verdict is in after 5 years.....they are not the answer to our prayers. The wait will continue.......
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x