Game 22: @ Davidson Friday Feb 3, 7:00pm ESPN2

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Re: Game 22: @ Davidson Friday Feb 3, 7:00pm ESPN2

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:You seem to have plenty of time considering how often you're posting here
This is classic. I have 370 something posts in a year, which probably puts me amongst the fewest who post.

You on the other hand have 2759 posts in 4 years.

So I'm on here posting often? Love your "alternative facts." Thanks for the chuckle.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Come on guys let's get along !!
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Amen, reef. I like to play nice in the sandbox. (Find a post of mine where I call somebody a name or insult somebody.)

But when somebody (that being me) gets criticized for not watching the 1st half of the game (which I rightly did not post any observations on) and then I'm criticized by some message board stranger for not making time to watch it online...and then he alleges I have so much free time because I'm a frequent poster (according to the board I'm at .53 posts/day while Mr. Rowdy Ram is 1.76 posts/day). I have no choice but to defend myself. It really does seem that facts and civil discourse don't matter to some people.

I'm no math major but he posts more than 3x more than I ever have. In this case, my post is simply defending myself.

"Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it."
1 x