Game 17: Massachusetts, Sunday Jan 15, 2:30pm NBCSN

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Re: Game 17: Massachusetts, Sunday Jan 15, 2:30pm NBCSN

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

ramster wrote:Committee will be interested in Dayton, URI and VCU head to head games and the A10 tournament. Those will likely be the games that separate the 1,2 and 3 seeds from the A10, IF there are more than 2 teams selected.

They will not be watching UMASS - URI in January
If you have ever heard a committee member speak, they're watching all the time, especially teams that they know will be on their radar (bubble). And considering that there weren't a whole lot of college hoops games on a Sunday afternoon, people were watching...and probably not being impressed.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RoadyJay wrote:Wish list for tomorrow:
-Play angry! Show some emotion!
-More PT for Stan and Dowtin
-Periods of both Cyril and Hass on the floor at the same time and even Cyril, Hass, and KI on the floor at the same time
-Attack the basket! Get fouled. Make freebies
-Mix up the defensive pressure... full-court press, 3/4 court, more trapping
-A little zone

I realize that some of these items are unlikely but it's my wishlist so I can wish for what I want
I'd say you pretty well hit these for the last 25 minutes of the game. And maybe add to get the other team angry by way of some signage :lol: :lol:
Especially right on showing emotion, mixing up the defensive pressure, attacking the basket and getting fouled.
Last edited by ramster 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RoadyJay »

ramster wrote:
RoadyJay wrote:Wish list for tomorrow:
-Play angry! Show some emotion!
-More PT for Stan and Dowtin
-Periods of both Cyril and Hass on the floor at the same time and even Cyril, Hass, and KI on the floor at the same time
-Attack the basket! Get fouled. Make freebies
-Mix up the defensive pressure... full-court press, 3/4 court, more trapping
-A little zone

I realize that some of these items are unlikely but it's my wishlist so I can wish for what I want
I'd say you pretty well hit these for the last 25 minutes of the game. And maybe add to get the other team angry by way of some signage :lol: :lol:
Especially right on showing emotion, mixing up the defensive pressure, attacking the basket and getting fouled.
What is it they say? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut? :lol:
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

Great Post Jay!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x