Game 15: Dayton Friday Jan 6 @ 7pm ESPN2 University of Dayton Arena

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: Game 15: Dayton Friday Jan 6 @ 7pm ESPN2 University of Dayton Arena

Unread post by reef »

DH should have put Cyril in for defense if Hass couldn't go maybe he would have blocked a shot or grab a key rebound

Nice that Hass gets almost a week between games I think he be fine

DH doesn't need to say anything just play your best players down the stretch no loyalty
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Dan needs to have the guys in there late in games that move the ball....not stand around.

When we move the ball...we're pretty damn good.

When we stand around...we stink, plain and simple.

If Dan can't figure this out, then what the fuck? We're done like dinner.

Our players just aren't good at holding the ball...we don't have that one or two guys that can break down the defense and hero ball it......

We have to play to our strengths...not our weaknesses...and believe me, our A10 opponents know our weaknesses and they take advantage of them....what do we do in those situations?
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

The wheel works pretty well with this team between the guards. Other than that we lack post play badly! Probably the true kink in the armor to be honest. Dayton doubled down on Hass and made it impossible to pass to him. Kuran is more face up than back to the basket but does have the "ability". Langevine doesn't have offense and that's it. Like Rod has said in the past (hoping he's doing okay) we need a dominant scoring big man to move forward. So, that said. if I were DH, I'd work hard on creating post play for offense or kick outs since we do shoot well...WHEN WE PASS.
Last edited by Rhodymob05 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
GO RAMS