Has Anyone Seen Rhody?!?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
bpaz11
Steve Chubin

Has Anyone Seen Rhody?!?

Unread post by bpaz11 »

The guy I sit next to each game in section 307 brings the big stuffed Rhody mascot that he hangs over the railing game after game. Last night on his way out after the game he stopped in the men's room leaving Rhody sitting by the glass that overlooks the football field. He has followed this procedure hundreds of times with no issue. Last night was the exception. Someone took off with Rhody while he was in the restroom. Security was summoned and the police were called but as of right now Rhody still remains missing. If anyone on here happened to see anything or hears anything in the coming days he would greatly appreciate any information that would lead to Rhody's safe return so he can be back in his perch for the St. Joes game.
0 x
bpaz11
Steve Chubin

Re: Has Anyone Seen Rhody?!?

Unread post by bpaz11 »

*******UPDATE********

Rhody has been returned. About 3 hours after the URI police put a post on their Facebook page today Rhody was found laying by the doors of the Ryan Center. Thanks to anyone on here that may have spread the word which may have gotten back to the individual responsible causing his conscience to kick in and return Rhody.
6 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

bpaz11 wrote:*******UPDATE********

Rhody has been returned. About 3 hours after the URI police put a post on their Facebook page today Rhody was found laying by the doors of the Ryan Center. Thanks to anyone on here that may have spread the word which may have gotten back to the individual responsible causing his conscience to kick in and return Rhody.
HURRAY!!!!
0 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Don said something about it on the post game show as well... that's how a lot of people heard about it...

Really good news!!!

Thankfully the grinch didn't wait until Christmas Day :)

I always wondered if Rhody was placed there by RC staff. Bpaz...pm me and tell me how to get in touch with his owner. I think Rhody and he ought to have court side seats next game.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Welcome back Rhody !!!
0 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

The Russians did it.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

At least the Russians didn't hack him 85.........
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Also missing...Rhody's Top 25 ranking.
Similar to stuffed Rhody, was last seen at the scene of the Dump....

In all seriousness...just remember...
"Nothing goes better with beer than everything"
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

208, we're not going to sniff the top 25 again this season....that was just a mirage that lasted for a while.....until the little issue of road games popped up....
0 x
URI_CellBio14
Abdul Fox

Unread post by URI_CellBio14 »

I actually know the caretaker of the Ram really well, Joe, as my next door neighbor growing up. Calls me at like midnight the night of the game saying Rhody's missing. A little backstory: it was won by him on the Ryan Center's opening night in (99% sure I have my history right) 2002 against USC. Since then, every season he gets it signed by the players and every game lugs it back to row 307. Luckily, the Ram was found, as described above.

A true Rhody Chirstmas Miracle!
3 x