Jim Baron 2.0

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody Dude
Abdul Fox

Re: Jim Baron 2.0

Unread post by Rhody Dude »

cant forget only three field goals were not off assists though
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

That's funny, I've pointed out a few deficiencies in how they played tonight, so I don't see how I'm refusing to acknowledge their shortcomings. They went on the road to one of the toughest venues going and lost to one of the two best teams in the conference (spoiler alert, we're the other best team) by three. In other words, this game went exactly like Vegas and every metric thought it would,yet people on here are acting like we should have won even though we were an underdog and that we got blown out by 20. Then again I'm trying to engage in a meaningful conversation with an apparent grownup who is dumb enough to believe in curses, so what does that say for me?
3 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:That's funny, I've pointed out a few deficiencies in how they played tonight, so I don't see how I'm refusing to acknowledge their shortcomings. They went on the road to one of the toughest venues going and lost to one of the two best teams in the conference (spoiler alert, we're the other best team) by three. In other words, this game went exactly like Vegas and every metric thought it would,yet people on here are acting like we should have won even though we were an underdog and that we got blown out by 20. Then again I'm trying to engage in a meaningful conversation with an apparent grownup who is dumb enough to believe in curses, so what does that say for me?
RR2, HELP ME OUT SON DO YOU WORK FOR THE NIT TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE?

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY1
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

We're halfway through the season and have 1 resume building win. But hey, we're still on track for 20 wins! Baronesque!!!
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Rhodymob05 wrote:RhowdyRam I'm a Hurley fan but a lot of points were scored off of last second threes and plays that fell apart.
I haven't once tonight said Hurley coached a perfect game and I'm not even saying there's a moral victory to be had tonight. All I'm saying is let's not act like we lost by 20 to St Louis tonight either.

Did we score points off of plays that fell apart? Sure, but that happens all the time and isn't exactly a negative. As blueman pointed out though, the vast majority of our points were scored off of an assist. The message that the ball needs to be shared and we need to make the extra pass is sinking in. Against the 18th best defense in the country on the road tonight it wasn't enough, but the season isn't over either.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

The ball doesn't move well with JG at the point.......it does with Stan and Dowtin in there......

At some point Dan will realize that they might give us the best chance to actually win a close game at the end...might even get a good shot off......

Those two can see the court and get others involved in the play.....JG just puts his head down and throws up a brick......

RR2, who gives a rat's ass that we did that? Spoiler alert for you: We LOST another very winnable game!

Are we SUPPOSED to lose? That's OK with you? According to you, we met expectations......sorry not good enough....I'd actually like to win one of these some day.....
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

brady1 wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:That's funny, I've pointed out a few deficiencies in how they played tonight, so I don't see how I'm refusing to acknowledge their shortcomings. They went on the road to one of the toughest venues going and lost to one of the two best teams in the conference (spoiler alert, we're the other best team) by three. In other words, this game went exactly like Vegas and every metric thought it would,yet people on here are acting like we should have won even though we were an underdog and that we got blown out by 20. Then again I'm trying to engage in a meaningful conversation with an apparent grownup who is dumb enough to believe in curses, so what does that say for me?
RR2, HELP ME OUT SON DO YOU WORK FOR THE NIT TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE?

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY1
The adults are talking, go back to the coloring book Santa got you for Christmas. Maybe you can try and stay inside the lines this time?
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:RhowdyRam I'm a Hurley fan but a lot of points were scored off of last second threes and plays that fell apart.
I haven't once tonight said Hurley coached a perfect game and I'm not even saying there's a moral victory to be had tonight. All I'm saying is let's not act like we lost by 20 to St Louis tonight either.

Did we score points off of plays that fell apart? Sure, but that happens all the time and isn't exactly a negative. As blueman pointed out though, the vast majority of our points were scored off of an assist. The message that the ball needs to be shared and we need to make the extra pass is sinking in. Against the 18th best defense in the country on the road tonight it wasn't enough, but the season isn't over either.

HEY RR2NITBOY WE LOST ANOTHER CHANCE AT THE DANCE! GET IT SON!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Oh, I didn't know a Friday night in the beginning of January was a Sunday in mid March. I must have missed the memo that if we lost tonight we were disqualified from the tournament. If the season is over like you say, then what curse are we reversing exactly?
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

RR2 is right! The season isn't over!

There's 15 more games of several more close losses ahead, followed by another win [maybe] in the A10T, followed by another close loss, and MAYBE an NIT berth....

I'm so excited I can barely keep it together!

And then next season, more of the same! Great!

And nobody is going to want to hire our coach who can't for the life of him win a close game against a good team!
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Hey, the downside is maybe you will finally run away like you keep promising, so it's not all bad
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

The thing is, the next 6 games are very winnable. I expect Rhody to reel me back in with a 5-1 stretch which will put Rhody at 15-6.... then February hits....

@Davidson
@UMass
v. Dayton

...hmmm I wonder how this is going to go....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The Eye Roll, Official Emoji of URI Athletics.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

STC, we all are guilty of falling for it........but you had to know if tonight's game was close at the end you knew who would win......

Other coaches must love it.....I'm sure they tell their teams, just stay close with them, and we'll win...they will fuck it up somehow........

RR2, actually after we finish ourselves off, you'll run out of excuses and maybe you will disappear......your personal attacks on other posters should get you a time out soon.....well deserved
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote:RR2, actually after we finish ourselves off, you'll run out of excuses and maybe you will disappear......your personal attacks on other posters should get you a time out soon.....well deserved
Speaking of running away and timeouts, I propose a bet. If we make the tournament, you're not allowed to post on this board for one calendar year starting from the second we're announced as being in the field. If we don't make the tournament, I'm not allowed to post on this board for one calendar year starting from the second the last tournament team is announced. Seeing as you're so confident we won't make the tournament, I can't imagine you would say no.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Sounds interesting, but I think that's a little harsh on both of us.......

I would love to be confident of making the tournament...really.....how can you still be? Seriously?

What's going to change for us to make it? We're going to have to win just about every game, including the close ones, to make it, other than winning the A10T......

The sample size of failure is just too great....who do we have that's clutch? Some of what we're seeing isn't Dan's fault, I know that...he can't make the plays...that's the players' job.....

If we could wave a magic wand and somehow start winning the close ones.......
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
rambone 78 wrote:RR2, actually after we finish ourselves off, you'll run out of excuses and maybe you will disappear......your personal attacks on other posters should get you a time out soon.....well deserved
Speaking of running away and timeouts, I propose a bet. If we make the tournament, you're not allowed to post on this board for one calendar year starting from the second we're announced as being in the field. If we don't make the tournament, I'm not allowed to post on this board for one calendar year starting from the second the last tournament team is announced. Seeing as you're so confident we won't make the tournament, I can't imagine you would say no.

I am freaken in. Now I'll be so freaken happy and rooting for our men and Dan to make the DANCE! I'd give a lot more than not posting on a silly internet bulletin board. But I consider you such a pissant I'll take that bet. It's called a pair trade NITBOY! SHAKE!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

We're still projected to have an RPI around 30, we still have a good kenpom ranking, we're still on pace to win 13 or 14 league games, we're still on pace to be a top two team in a multiple bid conference, and we have the best nonconference resume in the A10 between strength of schedule and best win. Losing tonight sucked, but losing on the road by three when you're the underdog doesn't erase everything else and I'm willing to bet on the totality of the season vs. two or three things that piss me off.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

brady1 wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:

I am freaken in. Now I'll be so freaken happy and rooting for our men and Dan to make the DANCE! I'd give a lot more than not posting on a silly internet bulletin board. But I consider you such a pissant I'll take that bet. It's called a pair trade NITBOY! SHAKE!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
The original bet was against rambone, but I'll make it against him, you and anyone else that wants in. You're on, though I'm not sure what a pair trade is and why this is called that. Make your last 2-2.5 months count, because come March your ass is gone for a year.
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
brady1 wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
The original bet was against rambone, but I'll make it against him, you and anyone else that wants in. You're on, though I'm not sure what a pair trade is and why this is called that. Make your last 2-2.5 months count, because come March your ass is gone for a year.
Awesome. I'll take the bet. Rooting for you to win the bet. Pair trade usually is associated with financial trading. It's a way of limiting risk similar up and down bets. Probably limiting your upside and downside on a trade. I need a fifth assistant they write my letters and you think your good at grammar maybe nah wouldn't work. Probably not a true pair trade cause after 17 years I'd write you a 100k for a DANCE appearance and you settle for a year ban on a silly internet bulletin board. Good Luck! CHEERS! I'll be rooting for the piss-ant.

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
Last edited by brady1 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

Rhowdy is mean, he calls people bad names and stuff, my mommy taught me to stay away from people like that.

Brady isn't so mean. And I agree with him more than I do that mean guy, but hope he's OUTTA HERE til 2018, sorry man.

not making any predictions, just my hopes, I think the bet is even odds at this point.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Also, bet aside just sneaking in on the bubble isn't good enough for me, maybe for you guys, but that's not the next level shit we were sold.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I can't blame DH on that last play there by Jarvis

Archie Miller is a really good coach DH needs to get on his level

DH should have kept Dowtin out there say Garrett down the stretch needs to play our best guys

Also Cyril needs more than 8 minutes
0 x
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

I've stayed away from responding to this thread as I felt it was probably an overreaction thread. However, last night was just disgusting and was essentially the exact same game as the Providence game. Go up double digits early. Blow the lead. Open a second half lead. Blow that and go down. Make a comeback and rush a shot at the end.

This team is not well coached. Is Hurley as bad as Baron? I really don't know. What I do know is I have been largely unimpressed in the 5 years now that he's been at URI. He talks a good game. He seems to be a good guy who has the players best interests at heart and his players seem to like and respect him. However, I feel like Hurley has gotten to where he has based on his last name.

How many times can you let the best player for the other team drive in for an open layup before making adjustments? How many times did that happen last night? 5? 6? In the second half alone. Did URI even have an open layup? If they did they were few and far between. And we see this big game after big game. The team is out of control as the game goes on as they seem to break down defensively in the second half and have terrible end of game management. That's 100% on coaching.

My take on Hurley in general is he is too wound up and his team plays tight because of it. How many times do you see guys like Coach K or Roy Williams screaming at the referees and yelling as he goes halfway onto the court? Do Rick Pitino and John Calipari do this? Jim Boeheim? No.

Now maybe the team has been overhyped. Talent wise I do not believe that's the case. I sat and watched them destroy Cincinnati in the second half due to their depth, despite losing their point guard (and I will give Hurley credit for adjusting to the loss of Garrett that day). When I watched that game I thought for sure not only were they an NCAA tournament team but that they could even do damage. And they still may be an NCAA Tournament team and they still might do damage. But based on what I've seen from this team under Hurley in big games I can't see them beating these better coached, more prepared and relaxed teams in big settings.

URI has now lost to 4 teams that they are, I believe, more talented than. Houston I'll give them because Martin was out. The other 3 are inexcusable. Providence, Valparaiso and Dayton (without their leading scorer) all won their games because of discipline, which is a direct result of coaching.

So if you want to rip the original poster for making this thread or cherry pick a bunch of stats that make Hurley look like he's done a good job then go ahead. But for me this is year 5 and I am not seeing what I expected to see when he was hired.
Last edited by scine20 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
4 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

scine...good post, of course someone or three will come on here and try to dismantle your rational and try to discredit how you feel about the program. Of course when they try to dismantle it won't be with logic to directly debate your finer points, it'll be 500 - 1000 words of why this thread name is embarrassing. I'm tired of certain people debating that one point over and over, this thread has become tiresome for that very reason.

I submit we rename this thread, "current observations; state of URI men's basketball program"
2 x
Go Rhody!!!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

scine and RR, spot on........

Our lack of discipline is glaringly obvious late in games.......we have nobody we can count on to make plays at the end.......

Dan is guilty of having the wrong players in the game at the wrong times.....it's going to be a hard decision but guys like EC and JG might need to sit at the end of games.....and where was Cyril when we needed interior defense in the last few minutes?

We currently have no Dayton killers on our roster, or if we do, they were on the bench when it counted.....
0 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:Offense was non existent, we didn't play a st joes but I watched every second and it was chaotic. Coach issue. When the whole team plays like horse crap , cowach issue. Missing Cooke too .
We scored 64 points on the road against the 18th best defense in the country. We had too many turnovers and went through stretches where the shot selection was poor, but I don't see how someone can be considered a serious person and say our offense was nonexistent tonight and we played like horse crap.
64 points in 66 possessions is crap. 18 turnovers is crap. 15 points the last ten minutes is crap. You may have noticed Charles Cooke who was preseason all league defense was not on the floor! Coaches manage talent acquisition, player development, and in game coaching. You can decide where the flaws are. They are pretty obvious, though.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

The Bonnies scored 74 points against that defense.......that argument is nonsense.......

By the way, nobody has brought this up but.....remember the Cincy game when JG went out?

We played our best half of BB this season that second half without him...hate to trash the guy but maybe we are much better against good opponents with him watching from the bench......

GBG, the flaws look fatal.....we're not changing coaches anytime soon.......but maybe a little better game management with the right players on the floor would help.....

This team needs leadership skills on the floor at crunch time......right now we have none.....it's time to give a couple others the chance to change that.....or the same shit will happen the next close game....
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

In some ways DH seems so much more willing to grow as a coach than others that I've observed and in other ways he seems so damn rigid. This isn't HS, gathering the best available athletes and shoving them into the only style/system you are willing to play isn't going to work against the other good teams. Being very smart, capable and hard working (which I consider DH to be) isn't the same thing as being visionary and creative in adjusting to changing landscapes.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

The last 10 seconds don't fall on the coach...guys have to make plays when the pressure is on, time and score, our veteran back court is not as poised and cool under pressure as they should be after 70-80 Div 1 games. Last second shots largely fall on the player to make a play 95% of the time, versus the play call. The other 39 minutes do fall on him though. The good - the ball movement is much better, when we execute we are getting good clean looks in our offense. The bad - that level of execution seems to evaporate or reverse itself in the last 10 minutes of games. It's inexcusable and inexplicable. Last night JG was a lot of the reason why. Dowtin and Stan should have taken his minutes based on how the previous 30 minutes had gone...especially bc not only did they look to be better facilitators on offense, defensively they are better matchups with Scoochie who is UDs most valuable player and he was eating our lunch.

My biggest criticisms of DH are his ability to teach poise and confidence down the stretch and reluctance to make game-to-game adjustments and tweaks to our defensive strategy and personnel based on matchups.

We still have not gotten 40 good minutes of basketball from our back court.
2 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

BAR all great points. The only thing I disagree with a little bit is the last play. Dan had to tell them what he wanted. I have to think it was somehitng like what they ended up with. Who knows. He did mention that play in a quote in Projo and kind of layed it on the players, so maybe JG did go rogue. It's unfortunate he has really regressed IMO.

And I agree wholeheartedly that Dan seems very stubborn, and refuses to budge, especially defensively, when adjustments seem to be obviously needed.
0 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

And oh shit; I didn't realize I just posted on this thread again. This is the second time I responded without realizing it. Since I am on it, IMO, this thread is unfair to both coaches. Different situations, different coaches, different teams, different times. Baron was asked to clean things up. He did. Then he couldn't get over the hump, and felt he had to bring in sketchy recruits. It blew up in his face. IMO Hurley will be fine, and get us where we want to go. Unfortunately it may happen much later than we had hoped.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

scine20 wrote: My take on Hurley in general is he is too wound up and his team plays tight because of it. How many times do you see guys like Coach K or Roy Williams screaming at the referees and yelling as he goes halfway onto the court? Do Rick Pitino and John Calipari do this? Jim Boeheim? No.

1 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

This is what DH said. When he says it was a failure in communication that is just what he is saying. you could interpret that on him, or on the players or both. He is saying in that situation the play is already called, everyone knows it, because they practice it.

URI (10-5, 2-1 Atlantic 10) had one final chance to tie or go for the victory inside the final 12.1 seconds, as Kyle Davis made just the second of two free throws to leave it a 66-64 game. Jarvis Garrett rushed up the floor and fired a wild runner along the left baseline that drew nothing but air, and Davis was able to run away with the rebound that sealed the game. It marked the fourth time this season URI has fallen by single digits away from home and the third game the Rams have dropped by three points.

"It was a failure of communication," Hurley said. "We had no timeouts. Players knew the play - it's something that they go over every day."
0 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

No Calhoun moments? He wasn't a bad coach either.
0 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

bigappleram wrote:The last 10 seconds don't fall on the coach...guys have to make plays when the pressure is on, time and score, our veteran back court is not as poised and cool under pressure as they should be after 70-80 Div 1 games. Last second shots largely fall on the player to make a play 95% of the time, versus the play call. .
That's literally one of the most ridiculous things ever posted here. Coaches, at all levels, work on end game situations for hours and hours and hours. You are either not practicing the right way or you're not adjusting in game the right way. Give me a break. You want to call Jarvis going rogue a one off situation because we thrive in other end games? Fine by me. But that's just not the case. If you don't see the how consistently horrible the end games have been and blame the staff 100%, you are trying to be blind. The same coaches who consistently win even through roster turnover are the ones who do it right in practice and adjust in games.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

I have 1/25 away at Richmond and 2/3 away at Davidson penciled in as losses.

We hold serve at home and continue to beat up on conference cupcakes we are 15-3.

We could very possibly be favored in every game the rest of the season if healthy.

It's still too early to bury the HC and staff in my opinion.

Last night was a continuation of troubling trends. Was the previously discussed inability to micro manage the defense from the bench another factor? As I predicted perhaps there was no way to control the defensive play from 90' away in that building.

Dunno but Schootchie and Pollard sure cleaned our clocks when it mattered!

That last baseline attack by the Flyers in last minute was atrocious defense for sure.

Whatever I still see a team that can easily do 15-3 but a win last night would have loomed huge in March....

15-3
Last edited by hrstrat57 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

hrstrat57 wrote:I have 1/25 away at Richmond and 2/3 away at Davidson penciled in as losses.
We hold serve at home and continue to beat up on conference cupcakes we are 15-3.

We could very possibly be favored in every game the rest of the season if healthy.

It's still too early to bury the HC and staff in my opinion.
Last night was a continuation of troubling trends. Was the previously discussed inability to micro manage the defense from the bench another factor? As I predicted perhaps there was no way to control the defensive play from 90' away in that building.
Dunno but Schootchie and Pollard sure cleaned our clocks when it mattered!
That last baseline attack by the Flyers in last minute was atrocious defense for sure.
Whatever I still see a team that can easily do 15-3 but a win last night would have loomed huge in March....
15-3
Right, we should be favored in all remaining games with the closest games being at Davidson and Home vs Dayton. The game last night was the only game not favored in by RPIforecasting, and we lost by the exact amount so that should not change our RPIforecase margin of victory projections by much, if at all. Now we just need to move on and win.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/teams/Rhode%20Island.html
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Gonebarongone wrote:
bigappleram wrote:The last 10 seconds don't fall on the coach...guys have to make plays when the pressure is on, time and score, our veteran back court is not as poised and cool under pressure as they should be after 70-80 Div 1 games. Last second shots largely fall on the player to make a play 95% of the time, versus the play call. .
That's literally one of the most ridiculous things ever posted here. Coaches, at all levels, work on end game situations for hours and hours and hours. You are either not practicing the right way or you're not adjusting in game the right way. Give me a break. You want to call Jarvis going rogue a one off situation because we thrive in other end games? Fine by me. But that's just not the case. If you don't see the how consistently horrible the end games have been and blame the staff 100%, you are trying to be blind. The same coaches who consistently win even through roster turnover are the ones who do it right in practice and adjust in games.
Of course end of game situations are rehearsed and practiced at length, in preseason and within season. And each situation is different, in this one he called a set and pointed out where he wanted guys on the inbounds...was the play for JG to put his head down and go to the hoop i am not sure, and neither are you. Do I see a lack of execution in the last 10 minutes of games, yes have said that multiple times...I believe you are smart enough to realize the last 10 seconds fall within that time frame.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Yep. All we have to do is beat Dayton and VCU at home, and win all the other games, especially on the road, that will end up close......

Any game that is close, home or away, is most likely a loss......unless DH gets his head out of his ass and starts playing the guys that give us the best chance to win at the end of games......JG is NOT one of those guys......he's become a liability on both offense and defense.....

I want to see Terrell, Dowtin, and Stan in there at the end of games, with probably Cyril and EC/KI......we can't count on Hassan right now....

We want to go 15-3? That's our best chance...if changes aren't made....we won't, and that's a certainty in my book.
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Scine very good post

DH needs to recognize that JG minutes need to be cut a lot and Dowtin needs to play more especially down the stretch
0 x
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

Adam, I'm not saying that these guys don't get upset. All coaches get upset. There's a difference between getting upset on occasion and acting like a mad man in seemingly every tight game.
Last edited by scine20 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

It is laughable that Dan Hurley plays the same defense all game every game and his offense is consistently befuddled by coaches switching up their defenses.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

This thread is going to get some action tonight.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Whoa.....no words....yet
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Thanks for warming it up...
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

OK, DH is beyond clueless, outcoached in every way.

Details to come.....
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

normally i like to be right, but i really dont in this case. Im a diehard fan too, and this yet another gut punch year is too much.

this team has the players and skill to make the and win games in the ncaa. the coach is holding it back.
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

DPS, it's really hard to say and admit...but DH has to go.......he's not who we thought he was.......
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

what can we pour on that hasn't already been said 100 times in this thread?
0 x
Frank_Keaney_95
Michael Andersen

Unread post by Frank_Keaney_95 »

Couldn't watch anymore so I turned to watch the ND/Miami game and who do I see...Jim Baron 1.0.

He looks happy!
IMG_0912.JPG
4 x