The Dream is dead. Long live the dream.

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

The Dream is dead. Long live the dream.

Unread post by TruePoint »

It isn't this year, and it's looking more and more like it isn't this coach. But someday, it will happen for Rhody.
6 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Re: The Dream is dead. Long live the dream.

Unread post by adam914 »

Related note, the NIT selection show is Sunday, March 12th at 8:30 p.m. ET. Keep your schedule open.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

TP, it's really too bad that we all now see eye to eye on this.....but it's obvious to anyone by now....wish it hasn't come to this
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

adam914 wrote:Related note, the NIT selection show is Sunday, March 12th at 8:30 p.m. ET. Keep your schedule open.
^ good one and, btw.... => "well...because that's usually how these things tend to go..." what a baggage-laden statement :lol:
Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I disagree that the Dream is Dead. Too early for a Thread titled like this when we have not even played our first Conference Game yet.
Two games, on the road, with very tight point spreads, that were decided by tight point spreads.
Do I wish we had won both of those games? Absolutely.
Peters went off and had an great game.
Cartwright went off and had a career game in points, 8 assists and only 1 turnover.
We beat Cincinnati which will turn out to be a very good win.
We played Duke respectably
EC is clearly not the same as before his knee. It is still early......give him some time
Daron Russell is a great player coming in next year

Way too early to throw in the towel. Still could very well end up being the Regular Season A10 Conference Champion for the first time in History.

These losses may prove to be good in the long term for the season. Certainly the players know that there is room for improvement.
3 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

I don't think it is throwing in the towel. It is demanding accountability and change from this coaching staff. We lost two games we should have won. No excuses. We will continue to lose unless Hurley makes some strategic changes. Maybe actually follow through with up the pace instead of just talking about it. Maybe start Akele because Kuran plays like garbage. Maybe even talk with his assistants,let them have some more imput on the offense.
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

BleedBlue87 wrote:I don't think it is throwing in the towel. It is demanding accountability and change from this coaching staff. We lost two games we should have won. No excuses. We will continue to lose unless Hurley makes somestrategic changes. Maybe actually follow through with up the pace instead of just talking about it. Maybe start Akele because Kuran plays like garbage. Maybe even talk with his assistants,let them have some more imput on the offense.
Can't make strategic changes, unless you have a strategy, can you? Thinking the only time that's happened all year when it mattered is when EC hit the late 3 against Cincy. Great play, great result, but unfortunately 'that guy' (EC) needs to earn PT now.... and what is so wrong with that?

Let Akele play until he proves to be the wrong choice...let KI and EC both earn their PT again...not sure how much good it will do, but can see no harm in that at all. What have they got to lose?
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I don't think the dream is dead yet also. It does put added pressure now on winning the A10 regular season and going deep in the A10 tourney.
I still think we dance this year but we for sure aren't living up to the pre season hype
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

The dream of us stepping out of pc's shadow sure as fuck is.
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

TruePoint wrote:It isn't this year, and it's looking more and more like it isn't this coach. But someday, it will happen for Rhody.
If not in this lifetime, then in the next.

NYGFAN_Section 208, it seems that Ramster has taken over your
former role as blind optimist on this board.
So, Fatts Russell comes in as a backup PG. And that changes what?
We lose the heart of this team and only constant inside player,
Hassan. We also lose Iverson and his Forest Gump box of chocolates game.
Akele is 6'6', not very physical.
Langevine seems to be the only bench big allowed
to see the court during a game.
Berry and Laysard rot on the pines.
The catchall "no defense" seems to be their crime.
I'll go on the limb and say, barring injury to Hass,
neither will log much time this season, so they
go into next year are rust laden players, who will
be expected to contribute.
Maybe Dowtin or Fatts will play center, and the dream of a
five guard lineup will be finally realized.
Last edited by rodfromcranston 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Rod, we could have 13 guards on the roster, and Hurley couldn't coach them to move on offense......

It's his SYSTEM that sucks....the players are the dupes that play that system...because the coach tells them to......

Remember when Baron went to Phoenix to learn fast break basketball from Mike D'Antoni? Maybe Dan should schedule a visit or 3 [to wherever he is now].....of course Baron forgot to coach defensive fundamentals...at least Dan is better at that...but he needs to teach his kids how to make more baskets, as he so eloquently said after the PC game.....
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

CFL completely flipped the script.
He went from half court, grinders with tight defense, to
Jerry D, roll the ball out and let's see what happens.
It was more fun to watch, but the results were
mostly the same.
For the zillionth time, I wish Dan would recruit a couple of offense first guys
and teach the defense to them.
We need a scorer or two.
James Harden plays lousy defense. Nobody cares.
He fills it up every night. His team can count on his points.
Same with Curry, and Durant.
Few big stars play both ends well, as say Lebron James does.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

rodfromcranston wrote:CFL completely flipped the script.
He went from half court, grinders with tight defense, to
Jerry D, roll the ball out and let's see what happens.
It was more fun to watch, but the results were
mostly the same.
For the zillionth time, I wish Dan would recruit a couple of offense first guys
and teach the defense to them.
We need a scorer or two.
James Harden plays lousy defense. Nobody cares.
He fills it up every night. His team can count on his points.
Same with Curry, and Durant.
Few big stars play both ends well, as say Lebron James does.
We have two scorers in EC and Terrell. Martin can score as well, obviously, but he cannot create his own shot line the other two.

Unfortunately EC just seems completely lost and has zero confidence if his shot, his knee, or his game.

I mean when Ryan freaking Fazekas is guarding you in crunch time and you take two 3s that don't come close to going in, something is wrong. Very wrong.
Last edited by Rhody15 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Go Rhody
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Rod, right now we aren't "hard to guard"....you know who said that.....we need 3 consistent scoring threats, with the emphasis on consistent...right now we have 2, and even one of them [Hass] never gets any plays run for him.....Terrell scores mostly on his own......

We are an incomplete team, unbalanced on offense, with a coach without a plan, or one that works when the heat is on....

We also don't have that one guy who can take over a game and will the team to victory.....almost all really good teams have that.....of course when do we even get the ball to our best players when it counts?

Valpo did it with Peters, PC did it with Bullock, we did it with....EC? Please, right now he should be way down the list.....

Yeah, EC did it against Cincy...and that's all folks! [Cue the Warner Bros. music]
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Jared Terrell is the best player on the team and it isn't even close, really. Hassan Martin is the most valuable player. We've gotten more than I expected from Stan Robinson and Cyril Langevine. Pretty much everyone else has been a disappointment - and there are some guys I love that I'd include in that group, so it gives me no joy to say it.
4 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

This team going forward is what it is....capable of flashes of being really good, and also unfortunately so inconsistent that those good flashes don't amount to tangible results, as in wins.....at least nowhere often enough.....

Again yeah we beat Cincy, but I'll bet if we played them again, Cronin would figure us out......there's only about one good team we play every year that we play well against [Dayton].....

And TP, I agree that there are several disappointments on the roster....really makes you wonder just how talented we are overall....no question about JT...he's finally playing like a 4 star should....our only one....
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rambone 78 wrote:This team going forward is what it is....capable of flashes of being really good, and also unfortunately so inconsistent that those good flashes don't amount to tangible results, as in wins.....at least nowhere often enough.....

Again yeah we beat Cincy, but I'll bet if we played them again, Cronin would figure us out......there's only about one good team we play every year that we play well against [Dayton].....

And TP, I agree that there are several disappointments on the roster....really makes you wonder just how talented we are overall....no question about JT...he's finally playing like a 4 star should....our only one....
And maybe a key word you used is finally. He hasn't always been at the level he is now. Martin with 1st team A10 performance against PC. There can still be hope for the others too. Time will tell. ODU, Houston, Holy Cross then William and Mary. THEN the fun stuff begins. Will we look back and say it was a mistake to take on such strong OOC teams? Or should we have gone with a much lesser OOC strength of schedule. The thinking was with 3 seniors and 2 juniors that this was the recipe. Lets see how the season plays out. We will all know soon enough.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

ramster, we beat Cincy...they are pretty good....not top 20, but close......if we could do that, why not beat teams that aren't quite as good?

Road games....we are quite simply a HORRENDOUS road team....Dayton last year was an anomaly...we made shots! And we were so far ahead, they couldn't make it close enough where they would have beaten us at the end, like every other good team does at their place.....

Our upperclass laden team has TWO guys playing to their capabilities....we've seen what the other 3 can do when they're on....they clearly aren't on....for how long now?

I don't expect us to win all of our road games against good teams, even those who aren't [supposedly] as talented as us, but good fucking grief, just win SOME of them and we'd all be happy, wouldn't we? It would be enough to maybe even make the NCAA tourney!
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Losing Hass is going to kill us next year . We need to develop some quality bigs
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote:Jared Terrell is the best player on the team and it isn't even close, really. Hassan Martin is the most valuable player. We've gotten more than I expected from Stan Robinson and Cyril Langevine. Pretty much everyone else has been a disappointment - and there are some guys I love that I'd include in that group, so it gives me no joy to say it.
Not sure the difference between Best Player and Most Valuable Player

In my opinion Hassan Martin is the best player, others may have different opinions

People like to talk about who the best and who the worst players on the team are - this year is no different than past years

Everyone seems to have their own personal favorites and their own personal non-favorites

Shouldn't the focus be more on Team Results and we either all win together or we all lose together?

This is the disadvantage of All Conference Individual Awards.
0 x
Keatgsr07
Kenny Green

Unread post by Keatgsr07 »

Plain and simply, this whole f'ing thing sucks, no other way to explain it. We're legit all just fans of a losing program that for whatever reason we think should be good.

I've done everything to convince myself, friends, and family members that we're one season away from popping — like I promote the shit out of this program and I get straight embarrassed EVERY TIME — for a decade plus. I'm honestly starting to wonder if we're just like the American Idol singer with a dream and no voice.

Is it time to lower my expectations and realize what it is?
Last edited by Keatgsr07 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

If we can't win anything this year, then as of now the future does not look promising whatsoever.

Remember when Dowtin was suppose to be very good and one of the first guys off the bench this year? Kid looks clueless.

Remember when Layssard was a recruit with multiple P5 offers, and was our highest ranked recruit, and could score? Kid can't even get off the bench and is the only player not to score this season. Yes, even the walk-ons have scored.

Remember when Thompson was suppose to be an above average defender and knock down shooter? He has shown flashes, but nothing to warrant that he will be an above average A10 player.

Remember when Akele was a "steal" for us? He's been nothing but below average to average his whole time here.

If we don't do anything substantial this year, I don't see how it gets any better, any time soon.
Last edited by Rhody15 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x
Go Rhody
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

TruePoint wrote:It isn't this year, and it's looking more and more like it isn't this coach. But someday, it will happen for Rhody.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjP7N1bp2Kw

THE URI FAN-BUS ENGULFED ON WASHINGTON STREET NEAR DON'S SMOKE SHOP AFTER SATURDAY'S GAME.....C'MON, LET'S GROW UP, BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Rhody15 wrote:If we can't win anything this year, then as of now the future does not look promising whatsoever.

Remember when Dowtin was suppose to be very good and one of the first guys off the bench this year? Kid looks clueless.

Remember when Layssard was a recruit with multiple P5 offers, and was our highest ranked recruit, and could score? Kid can't even get off the bench and is the only player not to score this season. Yes, even the walk-ons have scored.

Remember when Thompson was suppose to be an above average defender and knock down shooter? He has shown flashes, but nothing to warrant that he will be an above average A10 player.

Remember when Akele was a "steal" for us? He's been nothing but below average to average his whole time here.

If we don't do anything substantial this year, I don't see how it gets any better, any time soon.
......and for me this is the disconnect that I don't get; the recruitment of these players that seemed to be evaluated and then touted by whomever that continue to disappoint.....there is a sizable gap between the evaluation and performance......I am not suggesting that all recruits come as freshman and are expected to make immediate impacts, but the recent players mentioned above were ones I was expecting more from than what we see.....so where is the disconnect?
Last edited by section(105) 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Keatgsr07 wrote:Plain and simply, this whole f'ing thing sucks, no other way to explain it. We're legit all just fans of a losing program that for whatever reason we think should be good.

I've done everything to convince myself, friends, and family members that we're one season away from popping — like I promote the shit out of this program and I get straight embarrassed EVERY TIME — for a decade plus. I'm honestly starting to wonder if we're just like the American Idol singer with a dream and no voice.

You are free to lower your expectations at any time

For me I still have expectations at this time are:
- Top 3 in the A10 Conference Regular Season - minimum Top 3,
- Advance to the Championship Game of the A10 Tournament
- Acquire first NCAA Bid this Century
- Win at least 1 game in the NCAA Tournament

Personally, I am not budging from those expectations, but those are mine
1 x
Keatgsr07
Kenny Green

Unread post by Keatgsr07 »

ramster wrote:
Keatgsr07 wrote:Plain and simply, this whole f'ing thing sucks, no other way to explain it. We're legit all just fans of a losing program that for whatever reason we think should be good.

You are free to lower your expectations at any time

For me I still have expectations at this time are:
- Top 3 in the A10 Conference Regular Season - minimum Top 3,
- Advance to the Championship Game of the A10 Tournament
- Acquire first NCAA Bid this Century
- Win at least 1 game in the NCAA Tournament

Personally, I am not budging from those expectations, but those are mine
Of course, we're all free to our beliefs - cheers to that. To your post, I'll take legit green money action on those expectations:
  • Top 3 in A10 reg season - Give me the under
  • Advance to A10 Championship game - Give me the under
  • NCAA bid - Under
  • Win 1 NCAA game - Whoa, UNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Thanks Keatgsr07,

you made me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at a time when the board has been :x :x :x :x
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

ramster, if we see improvement, these things could still happen.....BUT will we see it [improvement that is]?

Dan has to make some changes....now...otherwise nada
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

section(105) wrote:
Rhody15 wrote:If we can't win anything this year, then as of now the future does not look promising whatsoever.

......and for me this is the disconnect that I don't get; the recruitment of these players that seemed to be evaluated and then touted by whomever that continue to disappoint.....there is a sizable gap between the evaluation and performance......I am not suggesting that all recruits come as freshman and are expected to make immediate impacts, but the recent players mentioned above were ones I was expecting more from than what we see.....so where is the disconnect?
Well, some of those freshmen were touted by me. But what makes this year somewhat different than past years is it is the most veteran team we have had in the Hurley era.
Mathews, Iverson, Martin all Seniors
Terrell and Garrett Juniors
Robinson first off bench Junior

That's a big gap in experience from the current group of Freshmen

It's obviously too early to judge he Freshmen with so little playing time. We also have played the toughest OOC Schedule in the Hurley era so closer games and not much playing time available to new players. Does not make them busts, too early to judge

What will be interesting is the next 4 games. Some of the bench guys could be pushing for more minutes and possibly even for starting jobs. I agree with others that have posted that Terrell and Martin are the only starting locks to this point.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

There's 4 starters locked in, with Kuran seeming to be the only one who I can see being replaced.

If EC lacks confidence, sending him to the bench is the last thing to do to bring his confidence up.

Stan is a great defender, but is not close to the player/shooter/passer Jarvis is.
0 x
Go Rhody
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

I wonder about a JG, JT, KI, either Berry/LAngevine, and a Martin.

GO big for once and see what happens. I think that lineup would kick some team's ass. Even just for a second.

Claiming to be a push pace basketball team and fast breaking as we know is lazy.

There is too much emphasis on the perception of players and the floor spacing paradigm. Akele had 2 open 3's in a row against Belmont. Every URI fan knew he would knock down that first one. Because he didn't think about it and he could shoot. The second one? I knew he wouldn't hit it. No consistency. The minute he thinks-- he losses his skills.

Try the big lineup please. Once. I like JG but even a SR/JT/KI/CL/HM would be very strong.
Last edited by Seawrightspostgame 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

For about. Minute in the second half against PC I think the lineup was Stan, CT, JT, Hassan and Langevine. I loved the idea of that lineup. Thats the toughest ballsiest lineup we can get on the floor and personally I'd like to see it again.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote:For about. Minute in the second half against PC I think the lineup was Stan, CT, JT, Hassan and Langevine. I loved the idea of that lineup. Thats the toughest ballsiest lineup we can get on the floor and personally I'd like to see it again.
I like the size and toughness that Robinson and Thompson bring. I think we will see more of them as the season goes on. Agree that is a tough, physical line up.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Once we get Old Dominion and Houston out of the way the bench should be able to see more time against Holy Cross and William & Mary.
Last edited by ramster 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

ramster, if KI and EC don't get with it early in those games, the bench should be used more in those games too.

Dan's reluctance to go with them for very long isn't helping when those two aren't playing well.

KI's poor play had a big hand in PC's game deciding 11-2 run, as was said earlier......

Do we want to win those games? Play those who are playing the best....hmmmmm novel idea
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I am good with that, and do not limit only to KI and EC. Anybody not playing well should be subject to substitution as we have guys hungry to play. We have depth at all positions - use it
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

The dream took another hit yesterday on a second consecutive Saturday. The odds on the dream being reached this season have diminished quite a bit in the last two weeks.
Last edited by RF1 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Some on this board will get their hopes up again after we win the next 3 against stiffs......

The ones who know better, know better.....the pain and suffering will resume as we play better opponents soon after that, especially on the road.

Anybody who disputes that, is truly delusional.....
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote:Some on this board will get their hopes up again after we win the next 3 against stiffs......

The ones who know better, know better.....the pain and suffering will resume as we play better opponents soon after that, especially on the road.

Anybody who disputes that, is truly delusional.....
Game 3 is on the road, right...is that a given?
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

If we don't beat St. Louis, then we are truly bad......that team is terrible....
0 x
KillSteenKill
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by KillSteenKill »

It is not over yet. The packers were terrible this season and have made a run and so will URI
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

It's all about the conf now need to win the A10 reg season going at least 14-4 anything worse we will then have to win a 10 tourney to dance
0 x
skwalk47
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by skwalk47 »

reef wrote:It's all about the conf now need to win the A10 reg season going at least 14-4 anything worse we will then have to win a 10 tourney to dance
14-4 sounds about right for an at-large. Puts us an RPI right around 20, 13-5 puts the RPI more around 30, 12-6 - around 40. Id say:
14-4 or better: likely in
13-5 bubble
12-6 or worse: likely out to out
0 x
URI BS '08 MS '11

NO LONGER waiting on my first NCAA appearance!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

With a caveat...14-4 or 13-5 has to include wins against the top teams......no wins against Dayton, VCU, and maybe Davidson means no Dance.....

Actually I don't know what I'm saying...what have we done to think we will win those games? Silly me........
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

i am thoroughly disgusted and frustrated

the season is not over but man it is frustrating being a URI fan

we never seem to step it up and win the 50/50 games

i though this was the year

but now having my doubts
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Does it bother anyone that our best player,
Jared Terrell has gotten a total of 12 shots
in the last two games?
He's the only player on this team who can
create his own shot.
How about Hassan's 10 shots against Valpo and PC, after scoring 31 vs. Belmont?
Instead of all the fussing over EC, how about
worrying about balance and distribution of shots?
Last edited by rodfromcranston 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

The shot distribution would be better if we shared the ball more.....you know, move without the ball to get open...we just aren't a good passing team.....too much one on one creates the problem...and when EC gets hot, the ball goes to him and the others stand around and watch.....

We are not taking advantage of our talent......is it lack of BB IQ or is it the system? I think it's a little of both......

I thought we had solved this problem when we got a PG that could "see" the floor...as JG was advertised....but he's not doing it enough.....

We complain about Dan's inability to run a good half court offense....but we also need someone who can lead from the court.....someone who can direct the offense.....and break down the defense.....

I'm not trashing JG though...but I did expect more from him in this regard......

Too many times, our offense breaks down late in games.....as a result of these problems....and like Rod said, the only guy who can get his own shot is Terrell, and why doesn't he have the ball when hero ball IS needed?
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

rodfromcranston wrote:Does it bother anyone that our best player,
Jared Terrell has gotten a total of 12 shots
in the last two games?
He's the only player on this team who can
create his own shot.
How about Hassan's 10 shots against Valpo and PC, after scoring 31 vs. Belmont?
Instead of all the fussing over EC, how about
worrying about balance and distribution of shots?
Rod I couldn't agree more. EC gets his big games at a high price; namely Terrell and Garrett watching. Ball movement goes away; they all defer to EC. I proposed moving EC to the bench (with KI) on a different thread mainly for this reason. Most on the board think I'm crazy, especially after the Houston game, it seems illogical. But something has to be done. The chemistry is not right, IMO.
1 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

skwalk47 wrote:
reef wrote:It's all about the conf now need to win the A10 reg season going at least 14-4 anything worse we will then have to win a 10 tourney to dance
14-4 sounds about right for an at-large. Puts us an RPI right around 20, 13-5 puts the RPI more around 30, 12-6 - around 40. Id say:
14-4 or better: likely in
13-5 bubble
12-6 or worse: likely out to out
All depends on the wins. We pretty much need to win 2 out of the 3 Dayton/VCU games. Luckily 2 of the games are home so our work is cut out for us. Win those games at home and I think 13-5 will get us in as long as we win at least 1 a10 tournament game. We'll still possibly be considered a bubble team in this scenario but I'd imagine 3 wins against top 50 teams including one being OOC should get us in.

The only issue I could potentially see is if we get those 2 wins but all our losses come on the road. In that case the selection committee may look at us as a team that can only win at home and not on the road.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

When EC has the ball, it's that high dribble,
never looks to pass.
It's like a black hole. The ball never comes out
of his hands.
The other four guys become spectators.
Also, Terrell seems to play better against
quality opponents.
Sorry, but I don't think Houston is a world beater.
0 x