Game 7: @ Valparaiso - Tues 8pm ESPN3

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: Game 7: @ Valparaiso - Tues 8pm ESPN3

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ramster wrote:
Seawrightspostgame wrote:
theblueram wrote:something happened between the Marist game and the Brown game. Two completely different teams.

I thought the TubGate Picture was pretty funny. There was no intent to bring up the Tubs as an excuse, only when another poster brought up that the team quality of play changed after the Marist Game and before the Brown Game.

It was the only attempt at humor in a very long, bad news 11 pages of messages.

We need more of this kind of thing, not less. Bressler? Bressler?

Heaven help this board if we lose on Saturday.................
TubGate references are always funny ...and the more funny here the better.
Board is going to be an awesome read either way.

Maybe close out the thread on this stinker of a game with this? And on to Providence:

"We'll be singin', when we're winning..." otherwise....

Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

The rubber duck is no joke.

I laughed out loud typing that.

MY current position on this team is that they were the hunted for the first time this season and for some reason they didn't carry over any of their experience being hunted from February 2014.

I point to Exhibit A: "We will learn from this game"- A certain all conference front court player that previously(years ago now) had a fortuitous chance to tie or win a game in the closing minute at the free throw line and lost the game.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Seawrightspostgame wrote:The rubber duck is no joke.

I laughed out loud typing that.

MY current position on this team is that they were the hunted for the first time this season and for some reason they didn't carry over any of their experience being hunted from February 2014.

I point to Exhibit A: "We will learn from this game"- A certain all conference front court player that previously(years ago now) had a fortuitous chance to tie or win a game in the closing minute at the free throw line and lost the game.
I think you are basically saying we need to go "duck hunting" today around 4:30pm!!!
1 x