Poll: Who is Going to the URI - Cincy Game Saturday?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.

Are you going to the Cincy game at Mohegan Sun?

Poll ended at 7 years ago

Hell yeah!
68%
Can't be there!
32%

Total votes: 59

josephski
Tom Garrick

Re: Poll: Who is Going to the URI - Cincy Game Saturday?

Unread post by josephski »

I'm here at mohegan and have an extra ticket. It's free if anyone can get here and wants it.
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

Making Cincinnati look like Golden St. Very, very depressing.Danny vs Mick Cronin, please, make your own decision. My great optimism is shot down big time by embarrassing 1st half. Maybe not embarrassing? But EXACTLY the same that I have seen for 30 years. Do they play any D? Any D? So so so sickening. Hopefully 2nd half will bring me back to positivity.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

giovanni wrote:Making Cincinnati look like Golden St. Very, very depressing.Danny vs Mick Cronin, please, make your own decision. My great optimism is shot down big time by embarrassing 1st half. Maybe not embarrassing? But EXACTLY the same that I have seen for 30 years. Do they play any D? Any D? So so so sickening. Hopefully 2nd half will bring me back to positivity.
LO fucking L
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Blue Man wrote:
giovanni wrote:Making Cincinnati look like Golden St. Very, very depressing.Danny vs Mick Cronin, please, make your own decision. My great optimism is shot down big time by embarrassing 1st half. Maybe not embarrassing? But EXACTLY the same that I have seen for 30 years. Do they play any D? Any D? So so so sickening. Hopefully 2nd half will bring me back to positivity.
LO fucking L
Are you back to "positivity" now?
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

ramster wrote:
Blue Man wrote:
LO fucking L
Are you back to "positivity" now?
He said smiling and walking on clouds
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL