Frogman, EZBuckets, the Ruckus etc.

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Frogman, EZBuckets, the Ruckus etc.

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Good crowd two out of three games. Great turnout by the students. The place has been a little too quiet, though, and part of that was URI's uninspiring performance against Brown. But some additional thoughts:
  • I loved the year that Blue Man and Kilt Man were running around the RC. So welcome to Frog Man! Would love to see him more incorporated into the game. Maybe Jay could have a sign: It's Frog Man Time and the place goes crazy!

At a TO with 6:30 left in a close game, they played the YMCA song (softly). No effort to get the crowd involved. The place should've been hopping at this point. Missed opportunity.

Timeouts seem to be overloaded with Dance Cam and Smile Cam. Would rather see EZ Buckets more involved in getting the crowd going.

The Ruckus needs to have more of a game plan. More pre-planned chants etc. Liked the pose thing, although it's a quiet activity.

Can we retire the impotent Newport Propane T-shirt thing?

How about some love for the third level when giving away T-shirts etc. Couldn't hurt.
1 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
MTK4L
Steve Chubin

Re: Frogman, EZBuckets, the Ruckus etc.

Unread post by MTK4L »

Frog Man is fantastic. Very quite frog though I must say but he does love to dance. Sits right in front of my wife and I. It's your turn Frog Man !!
Last edited by MTK4L 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Iggy1979 wrote:The place has been a little too quiet, though, and part of that was URI's uninspiring performance against Brown
...And the massive blowout of Marist and standard blowout of Dartmouth...

But the kiss/dance cam things are sponsored. This program is desperate for revenue to compete with the top teams in the conference. Maybe we wouldn't be so desperate if more fans gave just a little each month out of money they wouldn't notice anyway.

As we get going and competition gets better the atmosphere will improve. Reacting to last night and Monday's game just is a poor sample to serve as the norm, because it won't be normal going forward.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
EZBuckets
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EZBuckets »

Iggy1979 wrote:Good crowd two out of three games. Great turnout by the students. The place has been a little too quiet, though, and part of that was URI's uninspiring performance against Brown. But some additional thoughts:
  • I loved the year that Blue Man and Kilt Man were running around the RC. So welcome to Frog Man! Would love to see him more incorporated into the game. Maybe Jay could have a sign: It's Frog Man Time and the place goes crazy!

At a TO with 6:30 left in a close game, they played the YMCA song (softly). No effort to get the crowd involved. The place should've been hopping at this point. Missed opportunity.

Timeouts seem to be overloaded with Dance Cam and Smile Cam. Would rather see EZ Buckets more involved in getting the crowd going.

The Ruckus needs to have more of a game plan. More pre-planned chants etc. Liked the pose thing, although it's a quiet activity.

Can we retire the impotent Newport Propane T-shirt thing?

How about some love for the third level when giving away T-shirts etc. Couldn't hurt.
Hey Iggy,

-I feel like students have done more than pull their weight. There were only a few possessions during all three games where they weren't chanting. Loving Frogman...I don't believe they are a student and have no idea who it is...but it's fantastic. It's also great to see virtually the ENTIRE section standing for the whole game this season. Huge strides in the right direction.

-Unfortunately, we've had almost no other crowd participation and it's been painful. Even in crunch time last night, I tried to lead a charge and get folks going and got crickets. I know the team wasn't giving much energy to work with...but it was brutal. I've been doing this for 8 seasons...that never gets any easier.

-The Ruckus has 3 student leaders this year and I'm working with them to develop new chants. Cycling the 3-4 standbys get old quickly...should have some good stuff prepared for the first home game after Thanksgiving break (12/6).

-As far as your comments about the timeout cams & contests, as I've said before on here; those timeouts are devoted to promote Rhody partners who advertise with us. They pay big bucks for those mentions & activities. We mixed it up last night and had a dance off for Mohegan tickets + did the Mannequin Challenge during those slots and hope we will continue to choose different angles during these scheduled events so it doesn't get stale.

-Finally; I know I've also explained this before but we are not able to shoot t-shirts or balls into the 300's due to understandable safety concerns from the Ryan Center. To my knowledge; Ramettes/Cheerleaders are supposed to be scattered in the 300 level during that timeout to toss out shirts/balls. If that is not happening, I will make sure it gets corrected.

As always; If anyone has any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
0 x
EZBuckets
Jimmy Baron

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, the footage of the Mannequin Challenge video came out great & has gotten some great traction on social media

0 x
rhody12
Abdul Fox

Unread post by rhody12 »

I think the students have been great this year. You can't expect much more in the first few games with no so great opponents. At least split this weekend and I think there will be more excitement from the students and all the fans in general.

One thing that drives me crazy is lack of creativity from the band. I understand playing our school song etc. but what about a little creativity and coordination between the band and the student section? Some schools do this extremely well and makes for a very fun atmosphere.
0 x
thatRamBand
Kenny Green

Unread post by thatRamBand »

Many times when I stand up in section 203 I get scolded by people behind me, "Down in front!"
I understand many people want to sit and enjoy the game (and that's fine) but I was hoping for little bit of a different atmosphere in the Young alumni Section...
0 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RoadyJay »

thatRamBand wrote:Many times when I stand up in section 203 I get scolded by people behind me, "Down in front!"
I understand many people want to sit and enjoy the game (and that's fine) but I was hoping for little bit of a different atmosphere in the Young alumni Section...
Tell them NO! You have every right to stand the whole game if you want. Tell an usher. They will back you up.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

How come I don't know anything about Frogman?
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Buckets: Thanks for the response. I hope I didn't sound critical of the students. I think their attendance has been great. I'd just like to see a little more coordination if possible.
And I understand the sponsorship angle; my point was it would be great to have more memorable timeouts that aren't sponsored. I'm glad to hear that you're working with Ruckus.
How about during a second-half timeout if you introduce Frog Man: "It's Frog Man Time!"
Last night's game put me to sleep, which isn't anyone's fault.
The cheer squad is not coming up to the 300 level.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

I don't think anyone can legitimately complain about the student turnout. (And I don't think Iggy was complaining ...) The mannequin thing (new to me) was great. One idea I had (which could be difficult to implement) would be to have the two sides of the student sections alternate cheers with each other. I know the north end has far more students than the south end, and it would probably need an EZBuckets Jr. for that end of the court. But if you could pull that off, it would be terrific.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

The band needs an overhaul - they add zero to the Ryan Center environment, yet should be a vital part of what makes college athletics so great.
We need to be better there. Agree more coordination amongst the student section as a group, and also in unison with the band, would improve things. Ever see how the VCU band and student section interact, its freakin phenomenal. That, add replays, bring down the audio volume on the music and you have a perfect RC experience IMO.
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

RoadyJay wrote:
thatRamBand wrote:Many times when I stand up in section 203 I get scolded by people behind me, "Down in front!"
Tell them NO! You have every right to stand the whole game if you want. Tell an usher. They will back you up.
Unfortunately, that's not always the case. I think it depends on who the usher is that is involved.

I had a situation during a game last season where I jumped up celebrating a breakaway dunk and an older gentleman behind me yelled "sit down" and when I told him to stand up, he pulled me down by the collar. Then he went and complained to the ushers, who came over and checked my ticket (I'm a season ticket holder, he wasn't) and asked me to sit down, even when I told him about the guy behind me grabbing onto my collar. :roll:
1 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

bigappleram wrote:The band needs an overhaul - they add zero to the Ryan Center environment, yet should be a vital part of what makes college athletics so great.
We need to be better there. Agree more coordination amongst the student section as a group, and also in unison with the band, would improve things. Ever see how the VCU band and student section interact, its freakin phenomenal. That, add replays, bring down the audio volume on the music and you have a perfect RC experience IMO.
Agree with the volume for the music and PA. Its so loud it sounds like the speakers cant even handle it. Just take it down like a little bit so its not crackling.
2 x
EZBuckets
Jimmy Baron

Iggy1979 wrote:Buckets: Thanks for the response. I hope I didn't sound critical of the students. I think their attendance has been great. I'd just like to see a little more coordination if possible.
And I understand the sponsorship angle; my point was it would be great to have more memorable timeouts that aren't sponsored. I'm glad to hear that you're working with Ruckus.
How about during a second-half timeout if you introduce Frog Man: "It's Frog Man Time!"
Last night's game put me to sleep, which isn't anyone's fault.
The cheer squad is not coming up to the 300 level.
Oh no, I didn't think you were being critical to the students. Constructive feedback is always welcome. With the student section growing in popularity we will be aiming to keep building momentum and adding more chants/organized activities into the repertoire. My goal is to get the section functioning as a self-sustained unit moving forward as I may be hanging up my jogging pants in the very near future.

I'm going to try and spotlight the Frog Man more...hopefully he can generate some electricity in the crowd when needed.

Unfortunately, the timeouts are mostly pre-planned + coordinated. In late game scenarios however, I have almost complete freedom to speak up and get the crowd going. I will continue to do that as needed in close games. (I will admit I should have probably spoken up during that YMCA timeout last night.)

I will make sure I relay your comments to the Marketing department to ensure we are sending cheerleaders to the 300's with shirts & balls for all games moving forward.

Edit: I'll also bring up your feedback about the volume levels; we have some new sound engineers and equipment who are working to tweak the sound in the arena.
Last edited by EZBuckets 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

We've come a long way folks! Give these students a chance....tho I doubt they'll chant the nasty stuff we did in the mid 70's at Keaney ha ha.

I have full confidence in EZBuckets and the entire spirit squad. Cheerleaders were a joke in my day now they are real athletes.

EZBuckets let's stay vigilant about freezing the LED banner banner while we shoot foul shots!!! Freezing on the blue probably best but ask the coaching staff what they prefer. Can't risk laying bricks in our building due to flashing lights!

Go Rhody!
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Shaolin Swat wrote:
RoadyJay wrote:
Unfortunately, that's not always the case. I think it depends on who the usher is that is involved.

I had a situation during a game last season where I jumped up celebrating a breakaway dunk and an older gentleman behind me yelled "sit down" and when I told him to stand up, he pulled me down by the collar. Then he went and complained to the ushers, who came over and checked my ticket (I'm a season ticket holder, he wasn't) and asked me to sit down, even when I told him about the guy behind me grabbing onto my collar. :roll:
Yeah, be more forceful with that guy and if you're still having an issue invite me to sit there. He can learn how much worse it could be. That guy is part of the problem.

BTW you very rarely get a chance to physically respond to someone in life - if they put their hands on you that's assault. Feel free to remind him of the family friendly atmosphere :-)
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I can remember the simple "Let's Go Rhody" chant back in Keaney and the building seemed to be vibrating when we did it. Would love to see 5 or 6 thousand fans screaming that at the RC. Doesn't have to be nasty stuff (although there was back then too), just simple and loud.
1 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Speaking of disrupting our foul shooters, EZBuckets, can you please get the message to our esteemed professional PA announcer to not drag out his call of the impending shots like the world depends on them?

For example, he says:
"Jarvis Garret on the line forrrrrrrrr....Twoooooo............shotsssssssssssssss"

Or

"Jared Terrrreeelllll at the line forrrrr ONE......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddd..... One........"
Meanwhile the ball is already in Jarvis' hands. That's inexcusable. Announce the foul shot situation (2 shots vs 1/1) and shut the f--k up.

We are NOT there to hear him speak. He needs to be professional and announce the game. He can do whatever he wants to on his radio/TV show, but if he's truly a member of our "Team", he needs to get out of his own damn way.

/rant
Last edited by ATPTourFan 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
4 x
Ram1019
ARD

Unread post by Ram1019 »

I have been told numerous times by older people to sit down and have seen older people order other fans to sit down. It's amazing.

Hard to give our guys that extra competitive edge on home turf when we have to act like it's a funeral.
0 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RoadyJay »

I'm telling you to find an usher and if they don't know the rules then take it higher up the chain. Do not let anyone tell you to sit down.

The ref told me to sit down last night and I said No!
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......maybe easy should be the PA announcer......he does some of the women's games....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

Why is there not more noise by the students towards the end of the shot clock? When Brown was taking a free throw there was a lot of yelling and making noise. That's how it should sound the last 10 seconds of the shot clock. Maybe it's just the streams audio but I'm not sure why the students would sound so much louder during free throws as opposed to the end of the shot clock.

I'd like to see the "Ref you suck!" chant rather than just booing after a bad call. I know it's not that original but at least it's something different than the boos.

Also I think EZ Buckets does a good job but it's embarrassing that we're a top 25 team and need a hype man for the student section.
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

josephski wrote:Why is there not more noise by the students towards the end of the shot clock? When Brown was taking a free throw there was a lot of yelling and making noise. That's how it should sound the last 10 seconds of the shot clock. Maybe it's just the streams audio but I'm not sure why the students would sound so much louder during free throws as opposed to the end of the shot clock.

I'd like to see the "Ref you suck!" chant rather than just booing after a bad call. I know it's not that original but at least it's something different than the boos.

Also I think EZ Buckets does a good job but it's embarrassing that we're a top 25 team and need a hype man for the student section.

its the stream...they were very loud every time against Dartmouth, especially the fake count downs.

also, they are very quick and loud to shower the refs with a bullsh*t chant.

The only gap i see, and it'll improve as the year goes on, is during The Hey Song...we need all of them yelling 'HEY, YOU SUCK'
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Iggy1979 wrote:Good crowd two out of three games. Great turnout by the students. The place has been a little too quiet, though, and part of that was URI's uninspiring performance against Brown. But some additional thoughts:
Agreed Iggy, quietness is definitely coming from the other sections - students have done their part. That's what Dan has done building this culture.

Kilt Man and myself were in different eras, I was still in high school when he was running around, but I'd be lying if that wasn't in the back of my head before I started doing laps. I believe he was the OG of awesome student stuff at the RC.

He overlapped with "belly time" which was the GOAT as far as I was concerned. A perfectly round belly that moved like the ocean on a close up camera.

Then came me doing whatever it was that I did.

Then I guess you'd say it became the EZ buckets era.

Now we have frogman. Love frogman. Need more frogman.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

After hours of investigation I have located Frog Man and he is willing to do more!
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Blue Man wrote: He overlapped with "belly time" which was the GOAT as far as I was concerned. A perfectly round belly that moved like the ocean on a close up camera.
This is so true, belly time is the undisputed GOAT.
1 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

adam914 wrote:
Blue Man wrote: He overlapped with "belly time" which was the GOAT as far as I was concerned. A perfectly round belly that moved like the ocean on a close up camera.
This is so true, belly time is the undisputed GOAT.
I work with Neal, the original video board operator at the Ryan Center who used to put him on the much smaller screen we had.

The big dude would stand on the armrests of the retractable section 104 seating and tower over the packed Fanatical Fans (what an original name!) to thunderous applause. What a sight!
0 x
FroggyTheFan
Abdul Fox

Unread post by FroggyTheFan »

Hey thanks for the recognition everyone! In the near future I am hoping to get the wave started when we have big crowds. I am open to more suggestions that would help the overall atmosphere and would get the people going. I will always be up and dancing when the dance cam is on!

-Froggy the Fan
4 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

FroggyTheFan wrote:Hey thanks for the recognition everyone! In the near future I am hoping to get the wave started when we have big crowds. I am open to more suggestions that would help the overall atmosphere and would get the people going. I will always be up and dancing when the dance cam is on!

-Froggy the Fan
YOOOOOOOOO. Love it. Welcome!

2 things 1) where did the frog suit come from? B) why?

Also who are you? Not like personally...just like..student? alum? local hero with free time?

If you can get the wave going by doing laps in that frog suit I will owe you many beers. That was tough AF in jeans, I have a feeling you would cause great harm to yourself or a child doing laps.

That's like 5 things but whatever. Welcome aboard!
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
FroggyTheFan
Abdul Fox

Unread post by FroggyTheFan »

I bought the frog suit for Halloween a few years back and brought it out of retirement. I am an alum who bought a "young alumni" season ticket packet. Shout out to the athletic department for letting me know about the deal. I'll do my best to honor your legacy.
2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Hop hop, everybody frogggy hop!

"Let's go Rhody!

Hop hop froggy hop!!"

:lol:

Love it!

We gonna need a froggy smilie!!
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I too need more Frogman. And I also need more cowbell.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

....as one(of few?)of the old seniors on here; I very much enjoy Frogman. As for the YMCA, I have been known to do that, much to my wife's embassarment of course.....which is the reason for my being....and of course that :lol: would stand out in my section....bring it!!
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

FroggyTheFan wrote:Hey thanks for the recognition everyone! In the near future I am hoping to get the wave started when we have big crowds. I am open to more suggestions that would help the overall atmosphere and would get the people going. I will always be up and dancing when the dance cam is on!

-Froggy the Fan
If you're seriously thinking of starting the wave please don't come back.

Sincerely,

Every fan after the year 1992
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

Here is an idea which may help the band become relevant. Since we all believe that we have a special team how about the band playing "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. This is a tune that should be known by everyone and may help the band become more relevant and also juice up the crowd......
1 x
thatRamBand
Kenny Green

Unread post by thatRamBand »

The band already has Don't Stop Believing in the folders...Played it a bunch over the years.

The band is much improved since I graduated a few years ago, the sound is better and the songs are more recent. Unfortunately to break into the "upper tier" of athletic bands you need more of a commitment from the music department. The current director at the games is great but she's older and not a great musical director. Many times we asked to have a grad student or someone with more excitement to direct the band full time, give it more pep and more energy, but for the most part we were always turned down.

Like anything, the pep band will get better with continued program success (used to only have 15-20 people show up to games like Brown, last night I counted a little over 35) and hopefully a musical department more dedicated to working hand in hand with the athletic department.
Last edited by thatRamBand 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I would like to see Frogman running around the court during timeouts like Blueman used to. But I think they don't allow it anymore?
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

thatRamBand wrote:The band already has Don't Stop Believing in the folders...Played it a bunch over the years.

The band is much improved since I graduated a few years ago, the sound is better and the songs are more recent. Unfortunately to break into the "upper tier" of athletic bands you need more of a commitment from the music department. The current director at the games is great but she's older and not a great musical director. Many times we asked to have a grad student or someone with more excitement to direct the band full time, give it more pep and more energy, but for the most part we were always turned down.

Like anything, the pep band will get better with continued program success (used to only have 15-20 people show up to games like Brown, last night I counted a little over 35) and hopefully a musical department more dedicated to working hand in hand with the athletic department.
If true, and no reason to think it is not, this is a sad take on status of the house band....think big???....hardly...
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Billyboy78 wrote:I too need more Frogman. And I also need more cowbell.
Omigosh..."that's too much cowbell"...said no one ever.

0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

And perhaps the greatest cowbell song ever....work this into the band and the Ruckus...

Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rhody12
Abdul Fox

Unread post by rhody12 »

The band playing Don't Stop Believing was pretty much the opposite of what I was thinking.... As someone else mentioned previously...take a look at VCU's band and student section...that is something to be modeled after moving forward. The band can play a huge part in the atmosphere and right now it is more of an embarrassment than anything else
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

When VcU plays in Brooklyn the band plays Biggie songs, that's a cool band.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

......seems like long time ago at the Atlantic City A10 tourney days; I always like the Temple Band, with the owl mascot conducting the band for a few numbers....how is our Rhody Ram doing these days...???
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

The issue with the band isn't on the kids, the conductor, or really anything but the music department.

I believe the pep band isn't even a full class credit or compulsory - it's totally volunteer. Unless the music department decides to give any of the musicians at URI any incentive to play at the games, unless they're big time basketball fans they probably won't be making the full investment of a season.

URI has an awful fine arts facility and they tend to neglect them as a whole.

You'd need to see major changes up there before it trickles down to the band.
2 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Billyboy78 wrote:I would like to see Frogman running around the court during timeouts like Blueman used to. But I think they don't allow it anymore?
They put that rule in when I was there, but there was also a former deputy director of athletics who had an issue with just about everything I did. That person has been demoted since then so who knows.

From a logistical standpoint, no shot you can run around the court in any type of suit without killing a child or yourself.
1 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Yeah don't expect to run around with all the court side seats.
0 x
Ram1019
ARD

Unread post by Ram1019 »

Blue Man wrote:The issue with the band isn't on the kids, the conductor, or really anything but the music department.

I believe the pep band isn't even a full class credit or compulsory - it's totally volunteer. Unless the music department decides to give any of the musicians at URI any incentive to play at the games, unless they're big time basketball fans they probably won't be making the full investment of a season.

URI has an awful fine arts facility and they tend to neglect them as a whole.

You'd need to see major changes up there before it trickles down to the band.
You are correct on this. My sister played in the pep band in 2006, 2007. She tells me that most of those kids are not music majors and many of them only play their instruments during those games and that's it. She said they received a half credit for doing it. I don't know if that's still the case now.

The band has always been a personal issue with me in these games. They seem to have improved a little, but it's still very lackluster to be perfectly blunt. When we emailed the department (a couple years back?) their response basically was that the basketball team needs to be better in order to spur more interest in playing in the pep band.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

......maybe it is time to rethink the current operations plan for the basketball pep band.....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Well, you'd think there would be more participation when the team would be going to A10 tournament and NCAA tournament as well. Don't we ship the band and spirit squads out to those events? That sounds super fun for a band member to go to those tournaments.
0 x