New uniforms?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NYGFan_Section208
Carlton Owens

Re: New uniforms?

Unread postby NYGFan_Section208 » 2 weeks ago

Whatever unis they win in...look the best.
1 x

the_one_mike
Marc Upshaw

Unread postby the_one_mike » 2 weeks ago

Ramulous wrote:I think Adidas has run out of money.....we may have to use uniforms from last year....

Some of the stuff I read on this forum absolutely blows my mind. This couldn't be any further from the truth. During the course of FY17 Adidas actually hit a high in the U.S. market and overtook Jordan Brand as the #2 sportswear company.

Read about it yourself: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... 6814c370eb

Meanwhile Under Armour is crashing faster than any other brand in its market segment... and I see several comments on this board hoping that we would enter into a contract with them. Please, God, no. If we leave Adidas, it should only be for the swoosh... but the fact of the matter is, Adidas has more to offer to a school of our size at this point than Nike would.
2 x

josephski
Art Stephenson

Unread postby josephski » 2 weeks ago

the_one_mike wrote:
Ramulous wrote:I think Adidas has run out of money.....we may have to use uniforms from last year....

Some of the stuff I read on this forum absolutely blows my mind. This couldn't be any further from the truth. During the course of FY17 Adidas actually hit a high in the U.S. market and overtook Jordan Brand as the #2 sportswear company.

Read about it yourself: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... 6814c370eb

Meanwhile Under Armour is crashing faster than any other brand in its market segment... and I see several comments on this board hoping that we would enter into a contract with them. Please, God, no. If we leave Adidas, it should only be for the swoosh... but the fact of the matter is, Adidas has more to offer to a school of our size at this point than Nike would.

Ramulous was making a joke due to the FBI investigation, obviously Adidas has enough money to supply us with new uniforms.
3 x

Ramulous
Cuttino Mobley

Unread postby Ramulous » 2 weeks ago

Thanks to josephski.....at least one member here got the joke.....I will strive to get funnier in the future...
6 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar and Boxworth!

ATPTourFan
Ernie Calverley

Unread postby ATPTourFan » 2 weeks ago

Good luck, Ramulous, in your continuing quest to bring smart, subtle humor to Keaney Blue!!
1 x

Ramulous
Cuttino Mobley

Unread postby Ramulous » 2 weeks ago

Many women claim that I am quite funny to look at......and that the further away from them I am the better I look.....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar and Boxworth!

Section104
Lamar Odom

Unread postby Section104 » 2 weeks ago

Adidas up 31% YoY in Q3 compared to -12% for Under Armour and -3% for Nike. Not a bad partnership to have right now.
0 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread postby rambone 78 » 2 weeks ago

Ramulous wrote:Many women claim that I am quite funny to look at......and that the further away from them I am the better I look.....

Being married 12 times will do that to a guy lol....

Myself I'm still looking for another future ex wife.....
0 x

Return to “NCAAs or Bust!”