PC Game Tickets

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Re: PC Game Tickets

Unread post by spookydog »

BleedBlue87 wrote:Whats the chances they start selling individual tickets sometime soon? I can't imagine they are going to sellout these miniplans right? Anyone from past experience know how low they get on stub-hub? I could of sworn I bought individual tickets at the dump two years ago.
I can't believe they still haven't gone on sale. Still clinging to the miniplan. I would just keep checking. That is what I have been doing multiple times a day. No way they are going to sell out if offered only through the miniplan. Once I notice they go on sale Im going to post an update.
1 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
bpaz11
Steve Chubin

Unread post by bpaz11 »

We were able to get individual tickets 2 years ago much earlier than this year. They did their multi game packs different then. My guess is PC tries to milk every last day out of getting people to buy the 3 game pack. With that thinking keep checking every day for them to finally give up on the packs but best guess would be they finally sell the URI game as an individual game the beginning of next week or they risk not selling all available tickets.
1 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

2 years ago we had a good rhody section in the lower arena opposite the rhody bench
0 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

STC wrote:How did they not re-do the siding on the Dunk that faces 95 when they did the renovations a few years back. Looks so awful when passing through Providence.

Getting rid of Cheaters and their pink cinderblock building off 95 was a start I guess. :D

All the renovations are making it tough to realize you're entering our "Rennaisance City."
It just doesn't seem right to not see a pink strip joint on the right and a beautiful big blue bug on the left.
By the way, that bug used to be black. Conspiracy theory????? Lol
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

FYI - PC is now offering for purchase extra URI v PC tickets to their season ticket holders. (I just bought 4 through my wife's uncle who is a PC season ticket holder.)

Remaining tickets go on sale on Monday November 28th
2 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
RamFanCO19
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by RamFanCO19 »

Just spoke to my cousin who is a season ticket holder, he said by the looks of it seating chart wise, there is about 800-1000 tickets left- pretty much all upper arena Corners and end zones.

singles here and there in the lower
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

spookydog wrote:FYI - PC is now offering for purchase extra URI v PC tickets to their season ticket holders. (I just bought 4 through my wife's uncle who is a PC season ticket holder.)

Remaining tickets go on sale on Monday November 28th
Probably bodes well for a larger URI contingent.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL