Looking to make it back East this season

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Looking to make it back East this season

Unread post by DanInAZ »

It's the right time.

Preliminary plans to come back from the Left side of the country and make a stop at URI for a tour/dinner/basketball game with my brother & his sons.

Anyone have suggestions for obtaining good seats for between 4 to 8 people for a single game? Thinking I want to take them to a decent game. Time frame = Jan/Feb 2017.

Also, suggestions for place to take them for dinner prior to the game? I am thinking Coast Guard House with a view of the Ocean would be nice for my nephews, as they have very limited experience with Coastlines. *wink*

I am looking forward to making the trip. Only way it would be better if it was during the summer to get out of the Desert heat.

As always, love you guys... my one sanctuary is URI Basketball over the years... even during the less than promising years. I don't write much but am always checking ion a few times a week. :)

Dan
0 x
URIFIJI
Kenny Green

Re: Looking to make it back East this season

Unread post by URIFIJI »

Matunick Oyster Bar is the place to go for a really good meal.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

No doubt that Friday Feb 10 vs Dayton (on ESPN2) would be the game to target...would expect a packed arena and a battle between two of the top teams in the league.
0 x
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by DanInAZ »

Thanks for the suggestions. I very much appreciate it.
0 x