Rhody Madness Friday October 14

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Re: Rhody Madness Friday October 14

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

There's a few dunks on Rams IG account
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Tom98
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Tom98 »

Honestly there really wasn't enough basketball activity during the madness to make any player evaluations. They looked good in their uiniforms. A few dunks by Tirell and Iverson and some dancing was all there was to see from the players. The attempt to make this a good event was there but it could have used some better execution. That being said winning is what will get the RC rocking plain and simple. I thought the student turnout was very good. A couple recruits were sitting court side. No idea who they were.
0 x
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

How about an open practice for ticket holders next Saturday morning before homecoming football?
0 x
thatRamBand
Kenny Green

Unread post by thatRamBand »

The dunk contest was surprisingly anti-climactic...no tournament structure, just 3 players, 2 chances each. Kuran whiffed on his last few attempts and then it was over. Over-hyped but still had some fun.
0 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

neil wrote:How about an open practice for ticket holders next Saturday morning before homecoming football?

There will be some sort of an open practice. I received an email yesterday about a "Tip Off Event" and then another one today saying it was sent in error but stay tuned for info about a practice.
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

I got the email about the Tip Off Event and have not yet received anything saying it had been sent in error. What time did you get today's email?
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Also noticed the short shorts is becoming a trend again. I personally think they're more comfortable that way, Robinson's were Larry Bird 1982 season short which was a little much, but cool to see.
0 x
GO RAMS
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Stan is embracing the "trend" like no other.
0 x