2016-17 ticket information

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

2016-17 ticket information

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I figure I can update this post with relevant information as it comes in like with the schedule thread

Season tickets are currently on sale: http://www.gorhody.com/tickets/men-s_ba ... on_tickets

Mini plans information will be available in the fall. Looks like they released that information on September 17th last year.

Individual tickets went on sale October 21st last year.

URI partnered with a company called ReplyBuy, it looks like a service where you can buy tickets through a text message. I wonder if this will be a way for them to sell discounted tickets last minute to games. If you sign up you get a $10 credit on your first purchase: http://www.gorhody.com/sports/m-baskbl/ ... 0718nvi6tq

Tickets for the Mohegan Sun tournament go on sale to the public Monday, September 19th at 10am

It looks like group tickets for the game at PC require a minimum group of 20, in case we want to get together for a game and argue as much with the Rhody fans around us as the PC fans.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: 2016-17 ticket information

Not really Rhody related, but yesterday I got an email from UConn saying I could purchase Storrs or Hartford season packages for both the men's and women's basketball team. If they're not sold out of their allotment what does that say for the challenge schools like URI encounter.

Speaking of UConn, there was talk that UConn football and basketball would add a surcharge to their tickets for the soccer, baseball and softball stadiums. Is that something URI should be exploring to improve Meade? An extra $5 on all football tickets, $3 on men's basketball, and $1 on women's basketball devoted solely to improve Meade and unable to be used for anything else. If all students would be expected to pay for lights and field turf for Meade whether they use it or not it seems fair that fans should be able to raise some of the cost as well.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I think UConn no longer being in the old big east has hurt them.....no real rivalries for them in the AAC...

When and if our attendance gets better I have no objections to a surcharge to be used for facility maintenance, upgrades, and construction....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by CT Rhody »

I live outside of Hartford and Uconn has the same issue URI has, nice conference but not top of the line so the fans show up for your team but the opponent never necessarily helps the draw. If Uconn gets into the Big 12 then that will change drastically especially for the football team.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

I'd think all the National championships would get people to show up
0 x