Indiana - Butler

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Re: Indiana - Butler

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Wow! The Oracle of Delphi has spoken!
Bow down before him!
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Brutus, nobody is impressed with you.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Brutus
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brutus »

rodfromcranston wrote:Wow! The Oracle of Delphi has spoken!
Bow down before him!
Have you figured out how to find those messageboards I told you about Rod?
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

0 x
Brutus
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brutus »

ATPTourFan wrote:Brutus, nobody is impressed with you.
ATP first off you showed your true character when I first started posting and complimented you on this site and you didn't even acknowledge my comment on the board nor in a PM.

Secondly I'm not here looking to impress anyone, just trying to give out facts because this conference shuffling affects URI fans as much as it does PC fans.
0 x
Brutus
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brutus »

rodfromcranston wrote:Ben Weixlmann‏@BWeixScout

Live RPI: #Butler 3 (!!!), La Salle 29, #VCU 31, #TUMBB 35, Charlotte 39, #UMass 47, #SLU 54, #Xavier 60, #Dayton 69. Wow.
Wow using RPI's from the beginning of the season. Talk to me at the end of February. Too funny.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Why would he acknowledge comments that were your attempt at a con job and lacked sincerity. We all knew what you were up too. And the fact this is the second time you have brought up your words just confirms its intent had ulterior motives. You are only on this board to mock.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Brutus wrote:
ATP first off you showed your true character when I first started posting and complimented you on this site and you didn't even acknowledge my comment on the board nor in a PM.
Are you serious? I don't have time to read every single post on this board carefully. That is why we have a team of moderators to provide adequate coverage in that area.

It shows a lot about YOUR character that you can make assumptions and consider them factual enough to judge someone you have never met.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

ATP, please get rid of this guy.
He's just on here to stir up trouble.
Put it in a poll, and I guarnatee he doesn't get any
votes except his own.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Brutus you are not presenting facts you are presenting your opinion and guesses based on the same things everyone else is reading. But more pathetic, you are trolling a URI message board.....does it get any lower than that? We are beneath you and the holy basketball empire known as PC, so why do you spend so much time here. You are a loser of the highest form, just go away and stop wasting precious moments of our life reading your smug and myopic opinions.

And you show your naive grasp of the basketball landscape, you say X has no bargaining power because you will just take VCU or SLU.....do you really put those programs on the same level? Xavier is maybe a tiny notch below Georgetown and ahead of every other program in the BE7 in terms of success over the last 20 years. They should invite VCU into the BE7 and drop the dead weight of PC, SHU and Rutgers.
0 x
sf2010
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by sf2010 »

I'm sick of this message board being filled up by Brutus and people responding to him. Can we collectively just ignore him please? I would much rather discuss the great win over SMU yesterday and productive conversation around realignment without having 75% of the posts be about a troll or by a troll.
0 x
Brutus
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brutus »

ATPTourFan wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Are you serious? I don't have time to read every single post on this board carefully. That is why we have a team of moderators to provide adequate coverage in that area.

It shows a lot about YOUR character that you can make assumptions and consider them factual enough to judge someone you have never met.
You're joking correct ATP? This board is not busy enough where one can't read all posts in a very short period of time.
0 x
Brutus
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brutus »

bigappleram wrote:Brutus you are not presenting facts you are presenting your opinion and guesses based on the same things everyone else is reading. But more pathetic, you are trolling a URI message board.....does it get any lower than that? We are beneath you and the holy basketball empire known as PC, so why do you spend so much time here. You are a loser of the highest form, just go away and stop wasting precious moments of our life reading your smug and myopic opinions.

And you show your naive grasp of the basketball landscape, you say X has no bargaining power because you will just take VCU or SLU.....do you really put those programs on the same level? Xavier is maybe a tiny notch below Georgetown and ahead of every other program in the BE7 in terms of success over the last 20 years. They should invite VCU into the BE7 and drop the dead weight of PC, SHU and Rutgers.
I will say it one more time BAR, you think I get my "facts" from different stories that have been published, but I get my FACTS straight from the horses mouth. Like I said everything I've stated has started to happen so far so I'm either in the know or just very lucky.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

go away you delusional loser

you have broke no news here that wasn't public knowledge

if you were important you wouldn't be trolling another teams message board, end of story

you are a clown with too much time on your hands
0 x
Brutus
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brutus »

bigappleram wrote:go away you delusional loser

you have broke no news here that wasn't public knowledge

if you were important you wouldn't be trolling another teams message board, end of story

you are a clown with too much time on your hands

Good stuff.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

sf2010 wrote:I'm sick of this message board being filled up by Brutus and people responding to him. Can we collectively just ignore him please? I would much rather discuss the great win over SMU yesterday and productive conversation around realignment without having 75% of the posts be about a troll or by a troll.
Feel free to block Brutus by setting him to a "Foe". Just click on his profile and click the "Foe" button under his avatar. His posts will be hidden unless you choose to reveal them.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

bye bye Brutus bye bye !!!
0 x
Ramblinrose
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Ramblinrose »

Every fan base has its jerkoffs. Sean McC seems generally like a reasonable guy, capable of adding something to the mix. Brutus on the other hand ...
0 x
Ramblinrose
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Ramblinrose »

For the record, Brutus might be right about Butler. But the sneering idiot tone ...
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Not to mention condescending and cocky.......
0 x