Season ticket holder seating

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Season ticket holder seating

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Does anyone know how the process is being handled now? Originally there was supposed to be a reseating this off-season but that doesn't seem to be happening now. Also on the flyer for benefits new season ticket can get it says that you can lock in the chance for seats next year early. The wording is kind of vague so I think you can interpret it either way when it comes to reseating next off season.

So, have they pushed reseating back a year due to softer results this past year or have they scrapped that due to complaints last time and changing over to a more pro style system where you keep the seats you sit in as long as you keep paying?
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: Season ticket holder seating

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

No reseating this off season. Had there been a scheduled reseating for this Summer, there would have been tons of communication.

You are right that years ago they had tentatively penciled in a second reseating which was to be last Summer (correct me if I'm wrong).

One thing is true: put down your deposit to either get new season tix or renew your existing TODAY!!!
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Surfri72
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Surfri72 »

I renewed last week and was told I can pick a new seat after May 1st.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

I'm sorry, you're right I got my dates mixed up and I suppose it was last year that there would have been a reseating.

And I'm excited to finally join the season ticket holder club, I put down my deposit a couple of weeks ago. Finally got a job in RI instead of just outside of Boston, so now I can go to more games. I actually stumbled upon an old reseating thread trying to find out how the process works for new season ticket holders getting their assigned seats. By the way, tons of entertainment in that old 6 page thread.
0 x
thatRamBand
Kenny Green

Unread post by thatRamBand »

Put a deposit down for young alumni seats, and we are all in one of the 200 sections, so if you qualify for that, that's where you'll be.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

I don't qualify for young alumni. I wish I did, both for age purposes and because 203 was one of my favorite sections to sit in.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:I'm sorry, you're right I got my dates mixed up and I suppose it was last year that there would have been a reseating.

And I'm excited to finally join the season ticket holder club, I put down my deposit a couple of weeks ago. Finally got a job in RI instead of just outside of Boston, so now I can go to more games. I actually stumbled upon an old reseating thread trying to find out how the process works for new season ticket holders getting their assigned seats. By the way, tons of entertainment in that old 6 page thread.
Congrats and good deal for you! A GREAT value, I think.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Does anybody have any info on how season ticket sales are going this year?
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

If they were up last season, I would have to imagine they will be up again this season.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund