2016-17 Bracketology

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: 2016-17 Bracketology

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

God I hate Boeheim

0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

ATPTourFan wrote:God I hate Boeheim

Im surprised he didnt b*tch the fans weren't evenly distributed so his team had to play and shoot into a head wind from half the arena exhaling
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
gorhody89
ARD

Unread post by gorhody89 »

I don't understand the tweet, wasn't the game in Brooklyn
0 x
Clapton is God
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

josephski wrote:
adam914 wrote:Lunardi was just on live during the Syracuse game and he said he would not drop them off even if they loss today. His reasoning was interesting, to say the least. "They were in this spot last year and lost and then went to the final four so i wouldnt drop them out". Must be nice to not have this year count towards anything just cause you are in the ACC
The tournament committee wants competitive teams in the tournament. Anyone who has watched Syracuse play at least several times this year would know that they'd probably beat URI more often than not on a neutral court. I haven't seen it mentioned here lately but I think Davidson getting absolutely destroyed 2 years ago in the tournament hurt the A10 slightly. They won the league and had one of the worst losses among at large teams in recent history. Wasn't a good look for the a10 and I'm sure the tournament committee wants to avoid games like that one.
But if thats the criteria then it needs to be known. If decisions will be made based upon what happened to a team in the tournament two years ago then shouldn't they be up front about that so teams and conferences know that? And then just do away with all metrics used to evaluate teams and say "this is a tournament made up of teams that we think will make good matchups and has nothing to do with what happened in the regular season".
4 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

In fairness, is he wrong? If you're going to have it down there, wouldn't Charlotte make a better destination to have it? Greensboro feels small time considering the ACC is the best conference.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:

In fairness, is he wrong? If you're going to have it down there, wouldn't Charlotte make a better destination to have it? Greensboro feels small time considering the ACC is the best conference.

there's a lot to be said for tradition and history.

Let's face it, at it's roots the ACC is a North Carolina conference. With only a handful of excpetions, the last 50 tournaments have been held in Greensboro or Charlotte (1st 12 prior were in Raleigh). Greensboro hosted 23x, Raleigh 13x and Charlotte 8x

Add to you have UNC, Duke, NC State and Wake who have combined to win all but 12 of the conference titles.
Last edited by Da_Process_Survivor 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

adam914 wrote:
josephski wrote:
adam914 wrote:Lunardi was just on live during the Syracuse game and he said he would not drop them off even if they loss today. His reasoning was interesting, to say the least. "They were in this spot last year and lost and then went to the final four so i wouldnt drop them out". Must be nice to not have this year count towards anything just cause you are in the ACC
The tournament committee wants competitive teams in the tournament. Anyone who has watched Syracuse play at least several times this year would know that they'd probably beat URI more often than not on a neutral court. I haven't seen it mentioned here lately but I think Davidson getting absolutely destroyed 2 years ago in the tournament hurt the A10 slightly. They won the league and had one of the worst losses among at large teams in recent history. Wasn't a good look for the a10 and I'm sure the tournament committee wants to avoid games like that one.
But if thats the criteria then it needs to be known. If decisions will be made based upon what happened to a team in the tournament two years ago then shouldn't they be up front about that so teams and conferences know that? And then just do away with all metrics used to evaluate teams and say "this is a tournament made up of teams that we think will make good matchups and has nothing to do with what happened in the regular season".
Just to add to my point here, because I kind of rushed through my last post, the problem with that line of thinking is that it dismisses too much of what actually happened this season in favor of hypotheticals. Saying Syracuse "would probably beat URI on a neutral court" should never be used to determine anything. If URI never played Cincinnati this year I bet everyone would say "anyone who watched Cincinnati play this year would know they would beat URI more often then not on a neutral court" but luckily that game is a real thing that happened and they did not beat URI on a neutral court. So the reality is nobody knows what would happen in that situation so why use it as any sort of evidence as to how the field should be decided?
3 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Syracuse: Out
3 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

adam914 wrote:
adam914 wrote:
josephski wrote:
Just to add to my point here, because I kind of rushed through my last post, the problem with that line of thinking is that it dismisses too much of what actually happened this season in favor of hypotheticals. Saying Syracuse "would probably beat URI on a neutral court" should never be used to determine anything. If URI never played Cincinnati this year I bet everyone would say "anyone who watched Cincinnati play this year would know they would beat URI more often then not on a neutral court" but luckily that game is a real thing that happened and they did not beat URI on a neutral court. So the reality is nobody knows what would happen in that situation so why use it as any sort of evidence as to how the field should be decided?
We're talking about bubble teams though, when you get to the last teams in the tournament you can't go strictly on their resume because everyone will have positives you can point to and everyone will have flaws. The tournament committee is forced to make a judgement call on who they they think should get in. That's where I can see cases like Syracuse making a final four run last year, A10 being extremely weak this year, and other circumstances come into play.

As for URI beating Cincy, I still think Cincy would beat us the majority of the time on a neutral court which is what I said about Syracuse. Could URI beat Syracuse? Definitely but when you have to very similar teams it's a judgement call. I do agree that the selection committee should come out and say exactly why the picked some teams over others and what they're looking at other than team's resumes.

Also I know everyone here loves to bring up kenpom and he has Syracuse rated higher than us, as does the ESPN BPI.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

josephski wrote:
Yeah STRONG disagree there. Ignoring how the perception of past Syracuse teams, or past conference results has nothing to do with this season, absolutely no shot does Syracuse "probably" beat URI more often than not on a neutral court. That's asinine.

Here's how they did on the road or in neutral court games:

@ #3 Louisville - loss by 20
@ #4 UNC - loss by 17
@ #24 ND - loss by 18
N #33 SC - loss by 14
@ #38 Wisc - loss by 17
N #41 Miami - loss by 3
@ #45 VT - loss by 10
@ #67 Clem - WON BY 1 OMG!
@ #70 Pitt - loss by 15
@ #94 GT - loss by 6
@ #124 NCSU - WON BY 7
@ #211 BC - loss by 15

2-11, -127 point differential, average loss by 15, average win by 4. Best win against #67 by 1. Worst loss against #211 by 15.

That's not even CLOSE. They're a completely different team outside of the Carrier dome.

Nevermind the fact they got ROLLED at HOME by #133 St Johns. 33 points. THIRTY THREE.

To compare to say, URI, for instance:

N #13 Cinci - Win by 5
N #14 Duke - loss by 10
@ #21 Dayton - loss by 3
@ #50 Houston - loss by 5
@ #52 PC - loss by 3
@ #57 Valpo - loss by 3
@ #85 Rich - loss by 11
@ #106 Davidson - win by 11
@ #109 GMU - win by 3
@ #126 La Salle - win by 11
@ #189 UMass - win by 18
@ #190 SJU - win by 19
@ #243 SLU - win by 34
@ #244 Duq - win by 21

8-6 with at least one other neutral game to go. +87 point differential, average win by 15, average loss by 5. Best win #13 by 5. Worst loss #85 by 11.

Worst loss of the season? 12 points at home by #126 La Salle. A team who they then went and beat on the road by 11.

Want to keep it to just neutral? Cuse is 0-2 to #33 and #120, losses by 14 and 2. URI is 1-1 - beat #13 by 5, lost to #14 by 10. Seems like Rhody would have the edge in a neutral court too.

Don't even mention anything about being "competitive" this season. Unless they're getting a home game at the carrier dome for every round, nothing about the above resembles "competitive."

You could maybe say..yeah URI played more games against lower ranked competition..to which I would say you still got your asses kicked by Boston College. I could turn around and say if we were handed 7 top 50 home games on our schedule we probably win most of them too.

If you really want to look at who cuse is away from home, compare them to who they had home and home's with:

beat Miami by 15 at home. Lost to them by 3 in a must win situation on a neutral floor a few hours from campus. Beat Pitt at home by 11, lost to them by 5 on the road. Beat GT by 29 at home. Lost to them by 6 on the road. Beat BC by 23 at home, lost by 15 on the road.

Not even close to the same team. Not NCAA worthy.

In response to your Syracuse "probably" beating URI more often than not on a neutral floor - I'm going to go with Rhody wins 7 out of 10, all 3 losses coming by less than 10 points, 3 wins by more than 15.
Last edited by Blue Man 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
11 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

So if Duke could go ahead and not let Clemson back into the bubble conversation, that'd be great.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

josephski wrote: We're talking about bubble teams though, when you get to the last teams in the tournament you can't go strictly on their resume because everyone will have positives you can point to and everyone will have flaws. The tournament committee is forced to make a judgement call on who they they think should get in. That's where I can see cases like Syracuse making a final four run last year, A10 being extremely weak this year, and other circumstances come into play.

As for URI beating Cincy, I still think Cincy would beat us the majority of the time on a neutral court which is what I said about Syracuse. Could URI beat Syracuse? Definitely but when you have to very similar teams it's a judgement call. I do agree that the selection committee should come out and say exactly why the picked some teams over others and what they're looking at other than team's resumes.

Also I know everyone here loves to bring up kenpom and he has Syracuse rated higher than us, as does the ESPN BPI.
Right, I understand judgement calls need to be made, and that's fine. But at least make your judgement based on actual things that happened throughout the season and not on a hypothetical head to head matchup or what another team in the same conference did two years ago.
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Cmon Dukies
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

TruePoint wrote:
PeterRamTime wrote:
TruePoint wrote:OK, so here is my tracker. Will update as results come in. We want to see this thing littered with red before we play on Friday. Today, go Va Tech, DePaul, Duke, Washington, Miami, Oregon St. and UVA! Fultz is not playing for Washington, so there goes my fantasy of future Celtic great Fultz knocking USC out of the tournament and opening a spot for Rhody.
Fultz won't be playing USC
He's injured.
:(
That's what I said. I'm confused.
Oh well.... I did not fully read your comment....whoops
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Dukie!
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Pullin' away
1 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Boe-whine is a horse's @ss. Maybe if he played a real non-confidence road game his team might do better away from that godforsaken place.
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

adam914 wrote:Pullin' away
Or not.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

If Duke loses this game I want a criminal investigation.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I love Kennard.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Cmon DOOK
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Nice job Dookies. Now never win another game again for the rest of your existence (unless you play Providence).
0 x
ACCSKS
Zach "1 and Done" Marbury

Unread post by ACCSKS »

Friar fan here. But if Syracuse gets in over URI, depending A10 tourney outcomes, that's BS. And the committee should be forced into uncovering the decision making process, in depth.
5 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

adam914 wrote:Nice job Dookies. Now never win another game again for the rest of your existence (unless you play Providence).
I mean if Duke keeps winning it will incrementally help our RPI and OOC SOS. If we're sweating on Sunday that would help.
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

Blue Man wrote:
josephski wrote:
Yeah STRONG disagree there. Ignoring how the perception of past Syracuse teams, or past conference results has nothing to do with this season, absolutely no shot does Syracuse "probably" beat URI more often than not on a neutral court. That's asinine.

@ #4 UNC - loss by 17
@ #24 ND - loss by 18
N #33 SC - loss by 14
@ #38 Wisc - loss by 17
N #41 Miami - loss by 3
@ #45 VT - loss by 10
@ #70 Pitt - loss by 15
@ #94 GT - loss by 6
@ #124 NCSU - WON BY 7
@ #211 BC - loss by 15

2-11, -127 point differential, average loss by 15, average win by 4. Best win against #67 by 1. Worst loss against #211 by 15.

That's not even CLOSE. They're a completely different team outside of the Carrier dome.

Nevermind the fact they got ROLLED at HOME by #133 St Johns. 33 points. THIRTY THREE.

N #13 Cinci - Win by 5
N #14 Duke - loss by 10
@ #21 Dayton - loss by 3
@ #52 PC - loss by 3
@ #57 Valpo - loss by 3
@ #85 Rich - loss by 11
@ #109 GMU - win by 3
@ #189 UMass - win by 18
@ #190 SJU - win by 19
@ #243 SLU - win by 34
@ #244 Duq - win by 21

8-6 with at least one other neutral game to go. +87 point differential, average win by 15, average loss by 5. Best win #13 by 5. Worst loss #85 by 11.

Worst loss of the season? 12 points at home by #126 La Salle. A team who they then went and beat on the road by 11.

Want to keep it to just neutral? Cuse is 0-2 to #33 and #120, losses by 14 and 2. URI is 1-1 - beat #13 by 5, lost to #14 by 10. Seems like Rhody would have the edge in a neutral court too.

Don't even mention anything about being "competitive" this season. Unless they're getting a home game at the carrier dome for every round, nothing about the above resembles "competitive."

You could maybe say..yeah URI played more games against lower ranked competition..to which I would say you still got your asses kicked by Boston College. I could turn around and say if we were handed 7 top 50 home games on our schedule we probably win most of them too.

If you really want to look at who cuse is away from home, compare them to who they had home and home's with:

beat Miami by 15 at home. Lost to them by 3 in a must win situation on a neutral floor a few hours from campus. Beat Pitt at home by 11, lost to them by 5 on the road. Beat GT by 29 at home. Lost to them by 6 on the road. Beat BC by 23 at home, lost by 15 on the road.

In response to your Syracuse "probably" beating URI more often than not on a neutral floor - I'm going to go with Rhody wins 7 out of 10, all 3 losses coming by less than 10 points, 3 wins by more than 15.
We can agree to disagree then. I've watched every Syracuse game and every URI game, I'm no expert by any means but I'm not just basing my opinion off of stats.

Maybe I should say this this, Syracuse playing at they're best are better than URI at our best. It's close, but I still think Syracuse is better. If you're going with consistency then URI is the more consistent team. If you're going with who has a better chance to make a run in the tournament, I still think it's Cuse.

Either way I don't think Syracuse will be the reason URI doesn't make the tournament and people should stop getting so damn upset about them. If we win our next two games then we're most likely in. If we don't win our next two games then people can bitch about ACC teams all they want but we don't deserve to be in.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Blue Man wrote:
adam914 wrote:Nice job Dookies. Now never win another game again for the rest of your existence (unless you play Providence).
I mean if Duke keeps winning it will incrementally help our RPI and OOC SOS. If we're sweating on Sunday that would help.
Fair point, I was not putting much rationale into my emotional response.
1 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Syracuse sucks and URI would beat them on whatever neutral court they want to play on.

Now I hope Cuse gets an unwarranted boost into the tournament and URI can knock them out convincingly.

Has this season really shellshocked this board that much? This Cuse over URI stuff is getting old. URI is better this year and the last time URI played Cuse we beat them.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

We are now in the field on the bracket matrix by a hair over Ill. St.........but we REALLY need Kansas St. to lose to Baylor tomorrow.

If so, a window is opening where we could possibly sneak in with just 1 win this weekend....not saying it will happen but the possibility could exist....

2 wins with a K St. loss, and we are looking much better, and could even jump X, Syracuse, and PC if they all end up losing early......

and Syracuse is loss #1......
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

josephski wrote:
Blue Man wrote:
josephski wrote:

@ #4 UNC - loss by 17
@ #24 ND - loss by 18
N #33 SC - loss by 14
@ #38 Wisc - loss by 17
N #41 Miami - loss by 3
@ #45 VT - loss by 10
@ #70 Pitt - loss by 15
@ #94 GT - loss by 6
@ #124 NCSU - WON BY 7
@ #211 BC - loss by 15

N #13 Cinci - Win by 5
N #14 Duke - loss by 10
@ #21 Dayton - loss by 3
@ #52 PC - loss by 3
@ #57 Valpo - loss by 3
@ #85 Rich - loss by 11
@ #109 GMU - win by 3
@ #189 UMass - win by 18
@ #190 SJU - win by 19
@ #243 SLU - win by 34
@ #244 Duq - win by 21

We can agree to disagree then. I've watched every Syracuse game and every URI game, I'm no expert by any means but I'm not just basing my opinion off of stats.

Maybe I should say this this, Syracuse playing at they're best are better than URI at our best. It's close, but I still think Syracuse is better. If you're going with consistency then URI is the more consistent team. If you're going with who has a better chance to make a run in the tournament, I still think it's Cuse.

Either way I don't think Syracuse will be the reason URI doesn't make the tournament and people should stop getting so damn upset about them. If we win our next two games then we're most likely in. If we don't win our next two games then people can bitch about ACC teams all they want but we don't deserve to be in.

That's not an agree to disagree thing - that's just being wrong. You're saying on a neutral floor that Syracuse is a better team. I am providing you with irrefutable evidence that dismisses that. Not even in a "well it's close so kind of a toss up" way. It's a "wow I didn't realize stats could be so slanted in favor of one correlation" way.

It's not even that Syracuse is an average team on a neutral or road floor. They're bad. Like really, really, really bad.

You can't use the "in a vacuum" argument because college basketball isn't played in a vacuum, it's played on a court. The particulars of that court matter a lot - that's why the RPI awards different percentages to a home win, road win, or neutral win.

Yes, everyone is going to get extremely pissed at the notion of Syracuse being in the NCAA discussion with that putrid resume because last year at this time a Syracuse team took the spot of a more deserving St Bonaventure squad based on similar metrics.

Fuck Syracuse for playing such a pussy ass schedule and for refusing to go play anyone anywhere.

Rewarding that resume with a tournament birth is a slap in the face to all of college basketball and says that power conference teams don't have to go play anywhere but their home gym and they can still make the dance no matter what they do. Fuck that.
5 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
RhodysRelevant
Lamar Odom

Unread post by RhodysRelevant »

rambone 78 wrote:We are now in the field on the bracket matrix by a hair over Ill. St.........but we REALLY need Kansas St. to lose to Baylor tomorrow.

If so, a window is opening where we could possibly sneak in with just 1 win this weekend....not saying it will happen but the possibility could exist....

2 wins with a K St. loss, and we are looking much better, and could even jump X, Syracuse, and PC if they all end up losing early......

and Syracuse is loss #1......
hope it doesn't come to that, lets knock dayton out and be done with that damn team.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Of course RR.....and another game is Michigan over Illinois......that would help also.

Really weird rooting for teams that I normally hate.....like Duke and Michigan.....
0 x
urirx
ARD

Unread post by urirx »

well.. OSU is keeping it close, at the half only down 3 to Cal
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

ACCSKS wrote:Friar fan here. But if Syracuse gets in over URI, depending A10 tourney outcomes, that's BS. And the committee should be forced into uncovering the decision making process, in depth.
I kind of wish they were forced to do this every year anyway, haha. I think the publication of baseball HoF ballots has made that process a lot better, so I'm generally in favor of expanding it to votes and committees in other sports.
1 x
urirx
ARD

Unread post by urirx »

Just confirms where we are going to live on Sunday at 6PM unless we win the shiny trophy earlier in the afternoon. Squarely as the most bubble of bubble teams with a coin flip chance either way
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......OK; I will be that guy.....any known gatherings at local bar(s) for watching the CBS Selection a Show.....??
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote:......OK; I will be that guy.....any known gatherings at local bar(s) for watching the CBS Selection a Show.....??
Mike L. mentioned to me at the show Monday night that there could be one and possibly at the Mews......that's if we at least win on Friday......
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Oregon state be a somebody for once, good grief.
0 x
GO RAMS
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Damn Oregon State almost did it. Beating them won't get Cal off the bubble, though, and I don't see this Cal team beating anyone good enough to help them.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

They showed why their record is so bad down the stretch there. That 3 on 1 break that led to nothing followed by a horrible foul on the other end and then just losing the ball. Terrible stretch when they had the chance to take the lead.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

The good news is that's the result we needed the least today. Cal is behind us and a win against Oregon State does nothing for the resume. As long as UCLA takes care of business tomorrow we're all set with Cal
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Why not go out with humility
Here is Syracuse joining the Prestigious Atlantic Coast Conference and he has to bring this up about Greensboro?
Strange, weird
Must make the people of Greensboro and all of North Carolina wonder what they ever let Syracuse join the ACC in the first place

His team does not deserve to be in the NCAA this year, and this loss just sealed it.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Did anybody just see that full court shot from wake forest???!?!?? Unreal!
3 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

9 x
urirx
ARD

Unread post by urirx »

so pending a last minute rally by WF. today has been about as good a day as you could hope for so far. (still have X and roughly USC) Tomorrow is going to be the real moving day, but the 3 ACC teams we needed to lose did. cal beating OSU doesn't matter, and even tomorrow against Utah doesn't matter for them. Lets hope the rest of the week goes this smoothly... (including at least 2 URI wins!) (if we have 3 wins, this week could go to hell and back with me not caring)
Last edited by urirx 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Today was a good day
1 x
GO RAMS
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Yup
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Anybody hear that guy on ESPN straight up say Syracuse doesn't belong?
He cited their easy non-conference schedule and their horrible road record as the main things that should keep them out.
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

No, but I like that guy. Whoever he is.
1 x
twisted3829
Carlton Owens

Unread post by twisted3829 »

If Syracuse makes it it's not a good thing for non power 5 teams. It tells them don't worry about winning away from home, don't worry about playing anyone good out of conference, just go win a few game in conference at home and you're good
3 x
NOT IN OUR HOUSE