Week #15 – Games of Interest/A-10

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: Week #15 – Games of Interest/A-10

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Ramulous wrote:I never watch big east games
Ya don't say? When did that start?
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

When Fox decided to overpay for their rights
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Ramulous wrote:When Fox decided to overpay for their rights
Don't worry, nobody else does either. I'm pretty sure there are infomercials that get higher ratings.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

bigappleram wrote:Just finished watching the St Johns vs Seton Hall game. That Mullin guy must need an old sage too bc they just botched the last 20 seconds and fumbled away a loss including a puzzling last shot strategy.
That's if you believe Mullin is actually the head coach and not just a recruiting figurehead. I know he's new to all this, but I'm not sure I've ever seen assistant coaches take a bigger lead in actually coaching during the games. It was an entertaining game, though, despite the extracurricular posturing afterwards.

In other action, the last place BC Eagles put up 14 first half points against the second to last place team, Wake Forest.
0 x