Game 9: Houston at the Ryan Center 12/8 7pm on OSN

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Re: Game 9: Houston at the Ryan Center 12/8 7pm on OSN

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

TruePoint wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:How many people have Cox? I don't know anyone. I switched to satellites more than han 10 years ago.
Cox isn't even an option for me where I live, but because Cox broadcasts the games I can watch them on my TV (using their streaming service). That holds true for people in RI that don't have Cox also.
For a fee, correct? A non-fan is not going to pay for it.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: Game 9: Houston at the Ryan Center 12/8 7pm on OSN

Unread post by TruePoint »

Billyboy78 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:How many people have Cox? I don't know anyone. I switched to satellites more than han 10 years ago.
Cox isn't even an option for me where I live, but because Cox broadcasts the games I can watch them on my TV (using their streaming service). That holds true for people in RI that don't have Cox also.
For a fee, correct? A non-fan is not going to pay for it.
No, but who cares about a non-fan? I'm sure there are some, but the important thing is connecting to people that kind of care. A true "non" fan is never going to buy tickets, either. But there are casual fans out there that WANT to be sucked in if the team would just give them a reason. It's the same people who were at the Nebraska game that weren't at the American game. That is the specific groups you're trying to bring into your tent. The more content you can make available for people the better chance you have to hook them.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011