The Early Line URI vs Valpo

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

The Early Line URI vs Valpo

Unread post by luke »

avery unusual opening line. One service had URI -18 but Two other services have it a Pick em.
so I would say the early line is a PICK Em. That is actually encouraging to me. I am sure they
are factoring in the fact that the Rams are going to come out with an emotional burst of energy
and intensity that may overwhelm Valpo. I expect that to happen as well and I hope that can
carry on for the season as it did for Dayton last year. I say take the Rams to win. and if you
don't believe any of this if you are a Ram fan, take the Rams anyway as a sign of support!
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Re: The Early Line URI vs Valpo

Unread post by luke »

The line has now moved to URI -1. Definitely encouraging. a win here would be big for the team's confidence going forward
I think. It could jump start the type of season we were expecting before EC went down. One game at a time guys. Gotta
stay focused like never before and hit fts like never before.
0 x
Keatgsr07
Kenny Green

Re: The Early Line URI vs Valpo

Unread post by Keatgsr07 »

That -18 is an error, it was up yesterday while no one issued Tuesday lines yet.

I don't bet on the Rams, and I'm not recommending anyone does, but -1 is a TOTAL URI line!

Vegas giving us credit for the "locker room rally" effect. Key player is out and the team plays at another level/extra energy "let's do this for EC" in the first game without him.
0 x