Valpo Game = EC Jersey Day

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Mongo
ARD

Valpo Game = EC Jersey Day

Unread post by Mongo »

I'm coming in from TX for the Valpo Game. I'm going buy and wear an EC Jersey to the game. Those going to the game, please join me and show our love and support for a great person and player that will be an all time great Ram.. Ram Nation loves you EC and know you are going to excel through this challenge much stronger than ever.
0 x
Tom98
Tom Garrick

Re: Valpo Game = EC Jersey Day

Unread post by Tom98 »

I'll wear my EC jersey for sure
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I would like to see a show of support for EC to help lift his spirits that would go out across the land. I propose a "GET WELL EC" chant be started early in the Valpo game (during the ESPN2 broadcast) with the entire RC crowd (not just students) joining in. I am sure that EC will be following this game (whether he is able to make in person or watch it elsewhere on tv). Let's show EC the love and give him the support he richly deserves and needs at this difficult for him.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

RF1 wrote:I would like to see a show of support for EC to help lift his spirits that would go out across the land. I propose a "GET WELL EC" chant be started early in the Valpo game (during the ESPN2 broadcast) with the entire RC crowd (not just students) joining in. I am sure that EC will be following this game (whether he is able to make in person or watch it elsewhere on tv). Let's show EC the love and give him the support he richly deserves and needs at this difficult for him.
LOVE IT!!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Agree. I like the Get Well EC chant.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
rhodywins
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by rhodywins »

great idea. i'll be helping make it loud.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I propose those sitting in odd number sections yell "E" and those in even number sections respond with "C"........
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I would like to buy an EC jersey but they don't sell them in the store at the Ryan Center.
I know we had the thread on apparel earlier. I hated the part of Thor's response that it wasn't under the Athletic Department. Go to the President and tell him it needs to be. Help raise money for the University.

Has anyone seen a major sport where you can't buy a jersey in the store?

I did buy two URI shirts but couldn't find a long sleeve shirt with basketball on it. There was one shirt with Keaney blue in the entire store.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Adidas replica $45 in the bookstore last time I was in there....prob sold out now, call ahead.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

Rhody83 wrote:I would like to buy an EC jersey but they don't sell them in the store at the Ryan Center.
I know we had the thread on apparel earlier. I hated the part of Thor's response that it wasn't under the Athletic Department. Go to the President and tell him it needs to be. Help raise money for the University.

Has anyone seen a major sport where you can't buy a jersey in the store?

I did buy two URI shirts but couldn't find a long sleeve shirt with basketball on it. There was one shirt with Keaney blue in the entire store.
Not sure if it's the same as last year, but I bought a jersey last season and they were all kept in the hall area through the back end of the store at the RC.
0 x