Game 2: Valparaiso (Tuesday, Nov 17 10am)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Game 2: Valparaiso (Tuesday, Nov 17 10am)

Unread post by eli#10 »

Not sure that I understand BB's comment. If the 4,000 seats include the student sections which hopefully wii be at least half full we should have around 5,500 attending. This should be a bad case scenario. Not bad for a 10:00 AM start.
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

eli#10 wrote:Not sure that I understand BB's comment. If the 4,000 seats include the student sections which hopefully wii be at least half full we should have around 5,500 attending. This should be a bad case scenario. Not bad for a 10:00 AM start.
This is a SPOTLIGHT GAME ON ESPN, not tiddlywinks on local access.
Tomorrow night's OPENER will be another blemish attendance-wise.
People have EVERYTHING they've wanted: GREAT COACH, NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT, NATIONAL PROGRAM.

Don't go, watch the Hurley Show move to another network.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

How many alum on this board missed a morning class for a reason other than being sick? Seriously.

How many students have a Tu 9:30 or 11:00 class?
Assume there are 13 potential class times (MWF 9:00 would be one class time; TuTh 9:30 another).
Assume each student takes 5 classes (38% of potential class times).
Is the answer 76% (2 class times x 38%) or 15% (2 class times x 1/13)?
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

eli#10 wrote:Not sure that I understand BB's comment. If the 4,000 seats include the student sections which hopefully wii be at least half full we should have around 5,500 attending. This should be a bad case scenario. Not bad for a 10:00 AM start.
Not sure I get your math. The student sections account for about 1400 seats. If they're half full, subtract 700 from the 4000. That would put attendance in the low to mid 4000s.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Let's let the games happen before we worry about attendance at them. I think the students will have to bail us out attendance wise for the Valpo game. 10am is just too tough to get casual fans. That game is on them, but I'm still hopeful they turn out. Even if some tour guide doesn't realize there is a game, the way that works is if she has a friend that wants to go, she'll get roped in. We just need our students who are interested to get their friends out.

Also, even if attendance starts slow, it will be there as the team proves itself. And if this season ends well, it'll be there from the start next season. Keep in mind that the casual fan is not as attuned to buzz and projections and expectations. You have to bring them in with results.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Billyboy78 wrote:
Not sure I get your math. The student sections account for about 1400 seats. If they're half full, subtract 700 from the 4000. That would put attendance in the low to mid 4000s.
I expect 2500+ students. 700 seems absurdly low.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

TruePoint wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:
I expect 2500+ students. 700 seems absurdly low.
I just used that number after Eli was hoping for a half full student section. I expect it to be much larger than that too.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Good! Don't go to the dark side billyboy!
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

By the way I was NOT hoping for a half full student section. I expect that virtually all (maybe all) unsold seats by 9:30 or so will be made available to students.
Nobody wants a full house more than yours truly!
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Right. I think this could be a lot like the snow storm Pink Out game vs Richmond where the building seems like it's almost ALL crazy students. That's my dream at least.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Yep 10 am start needs to be a freebie
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

TruePoint wrote:Good! Don't go to the dark side billyboy!
Never! I just want to fill the place up and see Dan happy. I don't want to ever see the look on his face like last year during the national anthem when he looked up to a half empty arena. He did not look pleased. That is very important to him.
0 x
rhodylocal
Jeff Kent

Unread post by rhodylocal »

There is a great program at URI called OLLI which is offering free tickets to the Valpo game. I hear they still have free tickets left which can be picked up Monday.

http://web.uri.edu/olli/membership-in-olli/
I've heard great things about this program, its for people over 50 but anyone can use the game tickets. Go Rhody!

Edit:you have to be a member to get the free tickets, I'm not a member or in anyway affiliated but I have a friend who is a member.
Last edited by rhodylocal 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

Billyboy78 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:Good! Don't go to the dark side billyboy!
Never! I just want to fill the place up and see Dan happy. I don't want to ever see the look on his face like last year during the national anthem when he looked up to a half empty arena. He did not look pleased. That is very important to him.

love hurley's passion..
hopefully students can fully support and make this happen.
0 x
RhodysRelevant
Lamar Odom

Unread post by RhodysRelevant »

Wanted so badly to attend, would have been my first game ever but my electrician is only available Tuesday...
0 x
Native
ARD

Unread post by Native »

On Tuesday, 17-November-2015 at 10:00am Eastern Time in the Ryan Center, the University of Rhode Island men's basketball team will host Valparaiso University.

The game will be televised nationally on ESPN2, as part of the ESPN 24-hour Tip-Off Marathon. For fans of each of the two teams, this is a "don't miss it" game, an opportunity early in the season to see just how good their own team is.

Valparaiso University, commonly known as Valpo, is a regionally accredited private university located in Valparaiso, Indiana. The university is a coed, four-year, private institution that enrolls about 4,500 students from over 50 countries on a campus of 350 acres

Valpo's colors are brown and gold; the school's mascot is the Crusader. Valparaiso's nearly 600 student athletes participate in NCAA Division I sports as members of the Horizon League.

Valpo basketball is perhaps best known for its former men's basketball head coach Homer Drew and his student athlete son Bryce Drew, who led the team to its Sweet Sixteen appearance in the 1998 NCAA basketball tournament by making "The Shot", a three-pointer as time expired, to beat favored Ole Miss by one point.

The current head coach is Bryce Drew, the former student athlete who hit "The Shot" to become the most heralded player in Crusader men’s basketball history, and who went on to play six seasons in the NBA, as a backup point guard for the Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls and Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets. In the spring of 2011, Bryce Drew, after having spent six seasons at Valpo as an assistant, was named head coach at Valparaiso University, taking over the reins long held by his father Homer Drew.

Now entering his fifth season at the helm of the Valpo program and having twice received the Horizon League Coach of the Year award, Bryce Drew will find himself facing on Tuesday an old nemesis, the University of Rhode Island, the team to which Valpo lost in its 1998 Sweet Sixteen appearance seventeen years ago.

Last season, Valpo went 28-6 overall, finishing first in the Horizon League with a 13-3 conference record, and winning the league tournament. The 2014-15 season for Valpo came to an abrupt end in the NCAA Tournament Round of 64, with Valpo's heartbreaking 65-62 loss to Maryland in a game that went down to the last second.

Looking at this year's lineup, Valpo has lost just one player from last season’s Horizon League champions. To say it differently, the Crusader team that won 28 games last season returns nearly 99% of its scoring and rebounding for the 2015-16 campaign.

Returning basically all the players from the squad that racked up a program-best 28 victories last season, the Crusaders understandably have once again been selected overwhelmingly as the Horizon League preseason favorites. Nationally, Valpo has been gaining plenty of recognition as well, including earning five points in the Associated Press preseason top-25 poll. Both Ken Pomeroy and CBS Sports had Valpo among the top-45 teams in the nation entering the season, and Valop was tabbed as the #1 team in CBS Sports’ Cinderella Watch and also earned the top spot on NBC Sports’ list of top mid-majors.

Valparaiso officially opened its 2015-16 season on Friday night with a home court victory, 78-64, over Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne (IPFW) of the Summit League. However, the Crusaders have still another game before they enter the Ryan Center on Tuesday morning to face Rhody: the Crusaders will be playing MAAC favorite Iona on Sunday afternoon (I will update this on-line preview once the Valpo-Iona game has completed).

Taking a wider look, Valpo has a number of games scheduled for the second half of the month of November. To open the 2015-16 season, Valpo will play five games in the first seven days and seven in the first 12 days:

Code: Select all

Tue 11/03     (D-2) Indianapolis     W   75-67 	(exhibition game) 
Fri 11/13     IPFW  
Sun 11/15     Iona                              2:30pmEastern - 1:30pmCentral
Tue 11/17     at Rhode Island       ESPN2      10:00amEastern - 9:00amCentral
Wed 11/18     (NAIA) IU Kokomo
Thu 11/19     (NAIA) Trinity Christian
Sun 11/22     at Oregon
Tue 11/24     at Oregon State
Sat 11/28     at Ball State
[/b]

The Valpo roster (with the probable starters shown in bold) is as follows:
  • Lexus Williams (6-0 160) Redshirt sophomore guard from Chicago. A Horizon League All-Newcomer Team choice in 2013-14, Willliams sat out last season with a torn ACL. It is unclear as to whether Williams has recovered fully from the knee injury.
  • Keith Carter (6-1 180) Senior guard from Maywood, Illinois. Transferred to Valpo from Saint Louis just before the start of the spring semester in his freshman year. Now the starting point guard for Valpo. Last season as a junior he appeared in 24 games (starting on 17 occasions), and averaged 8.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and a team-high 3.7 assists per game; he also had 30 steals last year, second best on the team. This year, in the opening game against UIFW, he started, played 30 minutes, and had 10 points.
  • Max Joseph (6-1 210) Sophomore guard from Montreal; attended CEGEP at Vanier College. Last year as a freshman, he appeared in 28 games in his first season as a Crusader. More of a defender than an offensive threat, he played 11 minutes in the game Friday night, totaling 2 defensive rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, and zero points..
  • Tevonn Walker (6-2 200) Sophomore guard from Montreal; attended CEGEP at Vanier College. Last year, in his first season as a Crusader he was named to the Horizon League All-Freshman Team, having appeared in all 34 games in his freshman season at Valpo, making 33 starts, and averaging 10.3 points and 3.4 rebounds per game; he was ranked third on the team in scoring and led the Crusaders with 37 steals.
  • Darien Walker (6-3 220) Senior guard from Chicago. In his freshman year, played for Arizona Western College, a community college in Yuma, Arizona; in his sophomore year, he played for John A. Logan College, a community college in Carterville, Illinois. Last season, in his junior year, his first with Valpo, he appeared in all 34 games, starting on 29 occasion, ending the 2014-15 season ranked second on the team in scoring (10.7 ppg) and third in rebounding (4.6 rpg).
  • Nick Davidson (6-4 195) Junior guard from Munster, Indiana. Little used; not part of the rotation. Practice player whose primary role seems to be encouraging his teammates. Does get occasional minutes, but rarely. Majoring in Nursing.
  • Shane Hammink (6-7 210) Redshirt junior guard from the Netherlands. Hammink is an LSU transfer who is eligible to play this season after sitting out last year. Hammink has played for the Netherlands senior national team and scored in double figures in all five of Valpo’s games in Canada this summer, During the exhibition game against Indianapolis back at the beginning of November, he landed awkwardly on the foot of an Indianapolis player; Hammink was seen limping on his way out of the arena, but he appears to have recovered well: he had 10 points in 16 minutes against UIFW on Friday night.
  • Chandler Levingston-Simon (6-7 230) Redshirt sophomore forward from Vernon Hills, Illinois. Walk-on who transferred to Valpo from UMKC, where he was also a walk-on. Sat out 2014-15 season due to NCAA transfer regulations. Has seen no action so far this season. Majoring in mechanical engineering. Son of Cliff Levingston, who played 11 seasons in the NBA and who won a pair of NBA championships in the early 1990's with the Chicago Bulls.
  • Jubril Adekoya (6-7 230) Junior forward from Tinley Park, Illinois. A member of the rotation in both his freshman and sophomore year. Last season as a sophomore, he averaged 4.7 points and 4.2 rebounds per game, and received the Horizon League's "Sixth Man of the Year" award.
  • E. Victor Nickerson (6-8 185) Redshirt senior swingman from Atlanta, Georgia. Nickerson started his college basketball career as a post-player at Charlotte, but then transferred to Valpo, sat out the 2013-14 season, and became a perimeter-oriented player for the Crusaders. The guy is 6-8 and Coach Bryce Drew really does play him as a guard. Last season, when point guard Keith Carter went down with an injury at the start of Horizon League play, Nickerson started at point for 17 games. During the off-season, Nickerson had surgery on his left wrist in June, and did not play in the games in Canada due to issues with his right wrist. Nicherson did not play in the exhibition game, and did not play in the opener against UIFW. Coach Bryce Drew said after the exhibition game that there was not yet a timetable for Nickerson to return to the Valpo lineup; it is unlikely that Nickerson will be recovered by Tuesday.
  • David Skara (6-8 205) Sophomore forward from Croatia. Initially came to USA to play a prep season for Don Bosco Prep in Indiana. Last year as a Valpo freshman in the 2014-15 season, Skara appeared in all 34 games for the Crusaders, making the majority of his appearances off the bench. A good player who got better during the course of his freshman year, he was rewarded with Horizon League All-Tournament honors. On Friday night against IPFW, Skara came off the bench to play 27 minutes and score 10 points and pull down 7 rebounds.
  • Alec Peters (6-9 230) Junior forward from Washington, Illinois. Peters averaged 16.8 points and 6.7 rebounds per game as a sophomore last year. An offensive force, Peters has the ability to hit jumpers from anywhere on the floor; last season he averaged 48% FG, 82% FT, and 46% 3PT in route to becoming the first player in Valpo history to score 1,000 points by the end of his sophomore season. Last year, Peters was First Team All-Horizon-League; this season he is the likely choice for Horizon League POY honors. This year against IPFW, Peters had 24 points and 7 rebounds to lead the Crusaders. Without diminishing the impact on the final outcome that Hassan Martin will likely have when URI meets Valpo on Tuesday morning, the matchup between Alec Peters (6-9 230) and Kuran Iverson (6-9 215) will likely be the game within the game.
  • Vashil Fernandez (6-10 260) Redshirt senior center from Kingston, Jamaica. Over the summer. Fernandez was granted a fourth season of athletic eligibility by the NCAA after originally being penalized one year when he first enrolled at Valparaiso. Fernandez is a game-changing defender, and is also a credible offensive player with a sweeping hook shot. A preseason Second Team All-League choice this year, Fernandez was named the Horizon League Defensive Player of the Year in 2014-15, having last year set the Valpo single-season record for blocked shots (98), averaging 2.9 blocked shots per game (good for 11th in the nation), while ranking sixth among all Division I players in block percentage. In the season opener against IPFW, he was in foul trouble both halves, and finished with 4 fouls, 4 points, 3 rebounds, and 3 turnovers in 19 minutes played. By the way, he is married, and has a daughter; he graduated in May of 2014 with a bachelor's degree in international business, and is currently pursuing a master's degree in international commerce & policy.
  • Derrik Smits (7-1 235) Freshman center from Zionsville, Indiana. Although he is the lone freshman on the Valpo team, he is the backup center, and was expected to get at least some minutes most games this year. His teammates have been quoted as saying that during the Canada trip Smits hit shots and played good defense. Unfortunately, he sprained his ankle in practice last week; on Friday at the opener against UIFW, he was limping around, wearing a walking boot. According to Coach Bryce Drew, Smits is still being evaluated in regards to his ankle, and definitely won't be dressing for Sunday's game against Iona. And, yes, in case you were wondering, he is the son of former Indiana Pacers center Rik Smits.
Valparaiso represents a significant challenge for Rhody, ranking as Valpo does among the top three of the non-conference foes that URI will face this season (Maryland and Providence being the other two).

Valpo this season has a team with a talent level that is as high as it has been in years for Valparaiso men's basketball.

Like Rhody, Valpo is a strong defensive team. Last season. the Crusader defense ranked 6th nationally in field goal percentage defense and 17th in scoring defense.

Valpo’s offensive system is complex, with a lot of sets and a lot of plays. The team chemistry is good, both due to the length of time that the returning players have been in the system and due to the 5 game Canadian road trip that the Crusaders took this summer to Montreal and Ottawa.

In short, Valpo is deep and dangerous. In addition to all those returning weapons at his disposal, Valpo head coach Bryce Drew also has the opportunity to slot new faces into positions on the court for the Crusaders.

Look -- Valpo is a well-coached, NCAA-bound, talent-laden team. The Crusaders will be looking to steal a victory from a Rhody team still reeling from the loss of E.C. Matthews. Miss class or miss work, but don't miss this game.

GO RHODY
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

We may need a blue man hype rant for this game. Hopefully blue man recovers from ECs injury before Tuesday, even if EC hasn't.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

There's a big game tomorrow. Is everybody out of their funk yet?
0 x
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by CT Rhody »

Is Jarvis playing?
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Anyone need a ticket? Section 206, row C, last two aisle seats?

15 dollars for the ticket, had my buddy back out of the season ticket, so I'm attempting to make my money back.

Also, just found out Rod sits right on the other side on the aisle! What a bonus!

Just let me know.
0 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I hope the season ticket holders who will not be attending give away their tickets. I'd love to see them advertised to students for free. It will not be a good look on TV if the 100 and 200 sections are half empty.
0 x
MTK4L
Steve Chubin

Unread post by MTK4L »

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the game do to work. I have two good seats in the 200 section available for free to the first person who messages me. I will transfer them over on my Rams account.

Enjoy the Breakfast & Bloodys!

Go Rhody.

Jamie
0 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

My brother is on campus and says the school isn't doing a whole lot of promoting. His frat is trying to get the word out and get people hyped.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Valpo beat Iona yesterday 83-58. They are legit.
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

One update: Nickerson played in last game so I would assume he'll play Tuesday. Gives them another big guard.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
Keatgsr07
Kenny Green

Unread post by Keatgsr07 »

Line isn't out yet, but it should tell us a lot. I'm hoping for the "locker room/comradery" effect to show up in the line, that will add some needed confidence.

With EC, I'd guess it would open at -1.5 Rams. Without him I'm hoping it's no greater than a +5 Rams, a URI line.
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

I am still in my funk but I am supporting this team even more so than ever..

my sleeves are rolled up and i am ready to fight and cheer this team on

NCAA or BUST

DO IT FOR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

BEAT VALPO
0 x
The Dude
Tom Garrick

Unread post by The Dude »

"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Rhody Basketball!"
(Came across this image on my Facebook feed today.)
Attachments
Rhody Fever.jpg
0 x
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

0 x
rhodylocal
Jeff Kent

Unread post by rhodylocal »

The Dude wrote:"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Rhody Basketball!"
They were actually handing those out at the end of the American game.
0 x
Dan Hurley 2012-2018:
Year 1: 8-21 3-13 T–14th
Year 2:14-18 5-11 10th
Year 3:23-10 13-5 T-2nd NIT 2nd RD
Year 4:17-15 9-9 7th
Year 5:25-10 13-5 T-3rd NCAA T
Year 6:26-8 15-3 1st NCAA T

Archie Miller 2022-?:
Year 1:9-22 5-13 14th
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

BFC wrote:
Phew! While I think we can still make a run without EC, losing Jarvis as well would be devastating.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

rhodylocal wrote:
The Dude wrote:"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Rhody Basketball!"
They were actually handing those out at the end of the American game.
That is a fantastic image and great marketing!
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Interesting that their thread mentions nothing about the time Rhody knocked them out.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Great to hear about Garrett. Would have been big trouble without him to.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Has there ever been a more depressing picture?

Team huddled, EC behind the scorers table, on crutches, staring, listening in.

Man I still can't get over this injury.
0 x
Go Rhody
NJ03
Lamar Odom

Unread post by NJ03 »

I have a feeling our boys show up tomorrow with a purpose. Get this one for EC.
0 x
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

I am in Puerto Rico. Booked later flight to watch game on tv.
Wish I was there with you guys starting with the tailgate.
Wouldn't it be funny if attendance was less than some of the FB games ??
Look around and see if Iffy is there?
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

Seriously, again I don't want to down play it, its big, losing E.C. for the season, but this team is stock full of good guards, JT ain't exactly chopped liver and onions, as a matter of fact he happens to be very good and so strong. If we don't get hit with anymore crazy injuries we'll end up top 3 in the A10 or I'll eat my keyboard. I agree losing Garrett would be a bigger loss, crossed fingers the knee twinge is just that and he's back to 100% very soon.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Hal Kopp wrote:I am in Puerto Rico. Booked later flight to watch game on tv.
Aren't football games free?
0 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

I have 204 e 3 available to the first pm
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

theblueram wrote:
Hal Kopp wrote:I am in Puerto Rico. Booked later flight to watch game on tv.
Aren't football games free?
Not free.
$15 minimum ticket price Saturday for Stony Brook
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Who gives a shit about our shitty effin football team???? On the eve of a great game between two of the top basketball teams in the country??? Really???
0 x
Keatgsr07
Kenny Green

Unread post by Keatgsr07 »

^ ha, love
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Billyboy78 wrote:There's a big game tomorrow. Is everybody out of their funk yet?
No. Y'all are better people than me.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Hang in there Ace. Dan is still building this program.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

URI posted to students on twitter that backpacks aren't allowed at the game tomorrow. I understand the security reason but that sucks for a student coming from class or going directly after the game.
0 x
Mongo
ARD

Unread post by Mongo »

Where should we meet tomorrow morning for the pregame tailgate?
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Mongo, see the thread we already have on the Valpo tailgate. It will be near Ellery Pond on the South side of the Ryan Center.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

theblueram wrote:Who gives a shit about our shitty effin football team???? On the eve of a great game between two of the top basketball teams in the country??? Really???
Well you were the poster who asked the question of "aren't football games free? You ask the question, I answer it, and then you blast me?
Why then did you ask the question?
0 x