URI Tickets - Rams Account

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

URI Tickets - Rams Account

Unread post by RF1 »

I got a letter with my tickets regarding setting yourself up with a Rams Account. I had not done this before (went to most games in last few years on season tickets in the name of family member) and wasn't fully aware of the benefits. You can now online electronically transfer your tickets to a friend, replace lost tickets, or donate tickets to a vet. Your original tickets can be voided and new tickets issued (can print on your own). You are also able to view your purchase history and any pending transactions.

Thought it might be worth noting for those like me that had been unaware of these features. If anyone has used this site before, it would be interesting to hear of their experience.
Last edited by RF1 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: URI Tickets - Rams Account

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

This has been the way I've always managed my season tix, as far as I know. It's the same account used to choose seats during selection process, etc.

Very nice to be able to electronically send tix to friends or reprint a lost ticket.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
kal-65
Jeff Kent

Unread post by kal-65 »

I need a phone number to buy game tickets. the website listed here is not accessible thru my computer
thanx for the help
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

kal-65 wrote:I need a phone number to buy game tickets. the website listed here is not accessible thru my computer
thanx for the help
From the gorhody.com site:

Ryan Center Box Office
Season Ticket Information: (401) 874-RAMS OR visit the Ryan Center Box Office
Individual Ticket Information: (855) 387-4849 OR visit the Ryan Center Box Office
Fax: (401) 788-3051
E-mail: tickets@theryancenter.com

Hours of Operation:
Season Office Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm & Sat.: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (Sep. - April)
Off Season Office Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (May - Aug.)
Sunday: 2015 - 16 season - All box offices will open at 90 minutes prior to tip off on Sunday game days this season.

2015-16 Closings

The Ryan Center Box office is closed most major holidays except if we are hosting events. Major holidays include but may not be limited to:

New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. Please check this page for updated closures.

Tickets can be purchased online here or by calling 855-387-4849.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!