Game 1: American University (Friday, Nov. 13 8PM)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NotJuanJones
Jim Eitner

Re: Game 1: American University (Friday, Nov. 13 8PM)

Unread post by NotJuanJones »

Native wrote:On Friday, 13-November-2015 at 8:00pm in the Ryan Center, the University of Rhode Island men's basketball team hosts American University, in what for both teams is the first game of the official 2015-2016 season.

American University (aka AU or American) is a private research university located in the District of Columbia. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church, although the university's curriculum is secular.

Roughly 7,200 undergraduate students and 5,230 graduate students are currently enrolled at American University. As a member of the Division I Patriot League, the AU sports teams compete as the American University Eagles.

The Head Coach for men's basketball at American University is Mike Brennan, now in his third season. Brennan is a former Elizabeth (NJ) High and Princeton University standout,

As an undergraduate at Princeton, Brennan was a four-year starter under legendary head coach Pete Carril. Brennan helped lead the Tigers to Ivy League championships and the NCAA Tournament in 1991 and 1992. He was named Second Team All-Ivy in 1994.

After earning his B.A. from Princeton in 1994, Brennan played professionally in the European Basketball League for teams in Germany, Belgium, and Portugal.

During his two seasons as head coach, Mike Brennan has given American University their two greatest years in program history. In 2013-14, his first season as head coach at American University, Coach Brennan led the Eagles to Patriot League Regular Season and Tournament Championships, advancing the school to its first-ever NCAA Tournament berth.

Last season, American finished with a 17-16 overall record, going just 8-10 in Patriot League regular season play yet still achieving a return trip to the Championship game of the Patriot League play-offs, ultimately falling to Lafayette in a thrilling tournament final.

However, three key starters from last year's team have since graduated: all-league point guard Darius "Pee Wee" Gardner and fellow backcourt stalwart John Schoof and bigman Kevin Panzer.

Joining this season's list of eligible Eagles players are five in-coming freshman and two now-ready-to-play transfers. The challenge of blending those seven new guys into a depleted line-up may be the reason that the Patriot League coaches and sports information directors chose the Eagles to finish fifth in the league this season (behind Lehigh, Bucknell, BU, and Army).

This season, American University in the pre-season played two "secret scrimmages" ("secret" in that they were conducted in private, without publicity, and with no recorded boxscore) but have played no exhibition games, which with so many new players makes the current edition of AU mens basketball a difficult team to scout and preview at this point in their schedule.

The Eagles' roster (with the probable starters shown in bold) is as follows:
  • Kevin Brown (5-8 160) Freshman guard from West Orange, New Jersey, who played his high school ball in Montclair, NJ, at Montclair Kimberley Academy. After graduation from MKA, the diminutive Brown had originally been headed to SUNY-New Paltz to continue his basketball career; however, former Montclair High standout Craig Brandon, who helps train 'KB' in his hoops workouts, made contact with American's Coach Brennan (who just happened to be one of Craig Brandon's former AAU players), and then helped arrange for Kevin Brown to become a preferred walk-on at American University.
  • Alex Paquin (6-0 198) Sophomore point guard from the Montreal area; he played his CEGEP ball at Champlain College in St.Lambert, Quebec. Last season at American he played in 13 games, all as a reserve. Not likely to be a major presence against Rhody on Friday.
  • James Washington (6-1 160) Freshman guard from Norwalk, California, where he attended Frederick Price School in Los Angeles and played AAU for Team Fast. An excellent student and a dynamic player who can score, pass, and create shots for other people, Washington was ranked as a three-star recruit by Scout.com.
  • Jalen Rhea (6-2 205) Junior guard from New Albany, Ohio. Averaged 2.7 ppg and 0.9 rpg. This guy is definitely in the rotation.
  • Jack Weinstein (6-4 177) Sophomore forward from Long Island. Walk-on practice player.
  • Charlie Jones (6-4 185) Junior swingman from Manchester, Maryland. Last season, he started 31 games and averaged 8 ppg.
  • Jesse Reed (6-5 185) Senior guard from Saltsburg, Pennsylvania, is one of two returning starters and the key leader on the team as he is the only returning player with any significant playing time. Last season as a junior, Reed averaged 14 points per game, and also led the team in rebounds (5), minutes played (38.5), steals (33) and blocks (19). This season, he was selected to the 2015-16 Preseason All-Patriot League Team.
  • Delante Jones (6-5 195) Freshman swingman from Lynchburg, Virginia, where he attended Virginia Episcopal School and played AAU for Team Takeover DC. He earned first team All-State honors last year and was ranked a three-star recruit by ESPN. In high school last season, he averaged 16 points, 5 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per game, while shooting 49% from the field, 39% percent from distance, and 78% at the charity stripe. This year, if he does not start, he will one of the first guys off the bench. Likely candidate for Patriot League Rookie of the Year.
  • Marko Vasic (6-5 200) Senior forward from Belgrade, Serbia; prepped in the USA at Aim High Prep (Michigan). Roommate of fellow senior and team leader Jesse Reed. Last year down the stretch, Vasic was a difference maker: he averaged 13.8 points and 7.5 rebounds over the last six games of the 2014-2015 season. Although Vasic may not start, he will likely be one of the first guys off the bench.
  • Lonnie Rivera (6-6 195) Freshman forward from Spring Valley, New York, who attended Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey, New Jersey, and played AAU for the B.C. Eagles. Though just a freshman, Rivera has a wealth of international experience, having played for the Puerto Rican National Team this past summer as well as traveling to Dubai for the U-17 FIBA Championships.
  • Yilret Yiljep (6-7 235) Junior forward from Kaduna, Nigeria. As a freshman at American, he played in 13 games, but sat out last season with a medical redshirt. Unknown status but the guy is likely to be rusty should he return to action against Rhody.
  • Leon Tolksdorf (6-8 225) Junior forward from Berlin, Germany. Transfer from UConn, he sat out last season due to NCAA transfer rules. Averaged 1.5 points in 24 games for Connecticut during his two-year stint as a Huskie. Likely to start against Rhody.
  • Paris Maragkos (6-9 243) Junior center originally from Athens, Greece; he played his American prep ball at Blue Ridge (Va.). Transfer from George Washington, where he was a reserve player during his two years with the Colonials; he sat out last season due to NCAA transfer rules. Likely to start against Rhody.
  • Andrija Matic (6-10 220) Freshman forward from Belgrade, Serbia, where he attended the German School of Belgrade and played three seasons for KK Mega Vizura, averaging for the 2014-15 season 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 assists. Coach Brennan has been quoted as saying that Andrija is a versatile, skilled post player with a good feel for the game and is a quick learner. Evidently, Brennan expects this young man to contribute this season. By the way, this in-coming freshman is the son of Veselin Matic, a Serbian professional basketball coach who is currently the head coach of the Lebanon national basketball team and was formerly the head coach of the Iranian national team from 2009 to 2012.
  • Gabe Brown (7-0 230) Sophomore center from Stony Brook, New York; he attended Ward Melville High School, where he was cut from his junior varsity team in 10th grade (he did earn All-County honors and the Most Improved Player award in his senior year). Last year for the American University Eagles, he played in 12 games (averaging 0.6 ppg and 0.6 rpg). He may play Friday against URI, although he remains a bit of a project.

Look -- it really does not matter who Coach Brennan decides to start for the game on Friday. It also doesn't really matter that the URI will be facing a tough, resilient opponent that for the past two seasons has been known to run a Princeton-style offense. When the ball goes up at the center jump next Friday night at the Ryan Center, the only thing that will matter is that this long-awaited season has finally started, and that the Rhody goal will be to win the first game of the season. And in successfully doing so the Rams players will take their first step towards returning URI to the NCAA tournament.

GO RHODY!
Native: just additional info for you on AU, if you or anyone else care (I'm a crazed Eagles fan):

Likely starting lineup will not include Delante or Tolksdorf...
Likely starters:
PG: Paquin
SG: Reed
SF: Charlie Jones
PF: Vasic
C: Maragkos
Likely reserves: Washington, Delante Jones, Rhea, Matic
Also: Yilret Yiljep, while still on scholarship, is done playing because of the medical condition. Hasn't played since his freshman season (2013-14).

Eagles will play Princeton, but will likely play a little faster and with more pace than they have the last two years. More athletic and deeper than we've been the first two seasons under Coach Brennan. My guess is we'll be sloppy, though, with all the new players on the team. We played Morgan State and VMI in the two secret scrimmages. Played well against Morgan, not so good against VMI. Paquin has been very impressive so far in workouts/scrimmages and has earned the starting PG spot. James Washington has potential down the road to play both guard spots. Reed the major offensive option for now, though Maragkos will get a lot of chances in the post. Look forward to the game Friday!
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Thanks for stopping by and giving us the extra info! I hope we beat you up Friday night then you run the table! We'll be rooting for you the rest of the way.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
jmck
Lamar Odom

Unread post by jmck »

so right now on MYRITV on cox they have Bones scheduled for 8:00 on Friday. Is they game definitely on that channel?
0 x
twisted3829
Carlton Owens

Unread post by twisted3829 »

1005 or channel 5 in SD
0 x
NOT IN OUR HOUSE
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Who made all the great signs last year? For some reason the name Jay comes to mind? I hope we get to see a clever sign Friday night.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

BleedBlue87 wrote:Who made all the great signs last year? For some reason the name Jay comes to mind? I hope we get to see a clever sign Friday night.

RhodyJay a regular and respected contributor here on the forums.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

APB for rodfromcranston, who I know is primarily focused on electoral politics at the moment, but who should make an appearance on the eve of the season!
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Tom98
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Tom98 »

Any word yet on if classes will be cancelled??
0 x
The Dude
Tom Garrick

Unread post by The Dude »

Be carefully getting to the game on Friday! ;)
Hopefully it turns out to be back luck for American University.
Attachments
friday the 13th.jpg
0 x
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

Need a big shout out for Ard during introductions
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

I would expect one. He got a huge ovation when he was introduced at Chellos Waterfront this Summer.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

I was thrilled to see ARD on the bench at the STAC game.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Driving up from south Jersey in the morning for the game. can't wait to see the new guys and the new healthy EC.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Re: Game 1 - American University (Friday, Nov. 13 8PM)

Unread post by steviep123 »

adam914 wrote:
steviep123 wrote:Any tv for this game?
Cox Sports/OSN
tv or stream outside of Rhode Island?
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
zporiri
Steve Chubin

Unread post by zporiri »

Anyone know what time the doors open for the men's game? I would love to catch the end of the women's game but don't know if they will let me in with just a men's ticket while the women's game is still going on.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: Game 1 - American University (Friday, Nov. 13 8PM)

steviep123 wrote:
adam914 wrote:
steviep123 wrote:Any tv for this game?
Cox Sports/OSN
tv or stream outside of Rhode Island?
CoxHub has the stream. No TV outside of Cox subscribers with access to Channel 1005.

http://www.coxhub.com/uri-vs-american-11/13/2015
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

0 x
gorhody89
ARD

Unread post by gorhody89 »

Does anyone know if the game is available to stream after the game is over? Will be traveling while we are playing and hope to watch Saturday
0 x
Clapton is God
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Traditionally, the streams are offered for free on-demand a day or so after the game.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

zporiri wrote:Anyone know what time the doors open for the men's game? I would love to catch the end of the women's game but don't know if they will let me in with just a men's ticket while the women's game is still going on.
Yeah, that's a little confusing. I talked to someone in the office and they said it is definitely separate admission games. They weren't sure if they were clearing the building after the women's game though. So, unfortunately, I don't have the answer to your question.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Thanks for the tv stream info!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
89er
Michael Andersen

Unread post by 89er »

Was on campus for a tour today. Our tour guide told us that basketball is our biggest sport. Then proceeded to say she couldn't wait for the season to start next Friday night (she did mean Nov.20). In addition, I didn't see one sign or promotion for tomorrow's game. I hope the students are tuned in.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

89er wrote:Was on campus for a tour today. Our tour guide told us that basketball is our biggest sport. Then proceeded to say she couldn't wait for the season to start next Friday night (she did mean Nov.20). In addition, I didn't see one sign or promotion for tomorrow's game. I hope the students are tuned in.
I hope you corrected her. There are TWO games before that!!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

steviep123 wrote:
89er wrote:Was on campus for a tour today. Our tour guide told us that basketball is our biggest sport. Then proceeded to say she couldn't wait for the season to start next Friday night (she did mean Nov.20). In addition, I didn't see one sign or promotion for tomorrow's game. I hope the students are tuned in.
I hope you corrected her. There are TWO games before that!!
And there's no game next Friday. It's Saturday next week.
0 x
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

Excited about the beginning of my 55th year of supporting the Rams.
More specifically, I'm excited about
1. watching one of the most talented teams in ram history.
2. watching a coach who turned around the program in a fairly short period of time
3. hearing the ram fight song for the millionth time.
4. Rising to cheer and welcome home ARD - ram athletic hall of fame member.
5. waiting for that moment when the rams make a run and the AU coach is forced to take a time out.
6. wondering what signs Jay will come up with.
7. knowing that Eric Y. will still be on the bench this year.
8. the fact that I'm returning to Section 205. Yes we do have a couple of pink hats, but we've got some serious fans, and we are loud!!!!
9. the fact that maybe this year I will be sitting on my couch in March and someone will invite me to the dance.
10. Go Rhody!
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

neil wrote:Excited about the beginning of my 55th year of supporting the Rams.
2. watching a coach who turned around the program in a fairly short period of time
5. waiting for that moment when the rams make a run and the AU coach is forced to take a time out.
8. the fact that I'm returning to Section 205. Yes we do have a couple of pink hats, but we've got some serious fans, and we are loud!!!!
9. the fact that maybe this year I will be sitting on my couch in March and someone will invite me to the dance.
10. Go Rhody!
This is great. Enjoy the game!
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

neil wrote:Excited about the beginning of my 55th year of supporting the Rams.
10. Go Rhody!
#1 fan!!!
0 x
89er
Michael Andersen

Unread post by 89er »

Was on another college tour this week, this time at Fairfield U. Came across Tyson Wheeler. He looks like he could lace em up today. My math says he is close to 40 but honestly looks 30. After telling him he was the best point guard that I have ever watched ( Note: tossup between he and Silk) and the best pg from New London, we talked about the old times. I actually felt bad for him when I told him I was in St.Louis back in '98. Sadly, without prompting, he felt the need to explain that he and Cat (who were roommates) were woken up in the middle of the night by some drunk family members and had trouble getting back to sleep.
I had the feeling he is still haunted by those two missed free throws and almost apologizes for his play. I told him that everyone played great that day and that we are all hoping this year's team will bring us back to the glory days.
Interestingly, I asked him when he will be back as a coach. He smiled and said he has applied four times for a job but they won't hire him. I told him to keep trying because the greats are always welcome back to Rhody! Great kid, Class Act, and one helluva player!
0 x
RAM67
Art Stephenson

Unread post by RAM67 »

Last minute problem and not able to attend the game tomorrow. I have 2 tickets in 306 directly behind the URI bench. Free to the first person to PM me. Hate to see the seats empty.
0 x
89er
Michael Andersen

Unread post by 89er »

Stevie... of course I let every know in our group that the game was tomorrow. Actually felt bad after because the tour guide clearly became flustered
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Billyboy78 wrote:
zporiri wrote:Anyone know what time the doors open for the men's game? I would love to catch the end of the women's game but don't know if they will let me in with just a men's ticket while the women's game is still going on.
Yeah, that's a little confusing. I talked to someone in the office and they said it is definitely separate admission games. They weren't sure if they were clearing the building after the women's game though. So, unfortunately, I don't have the answer to your question.
Not that I'd want to jinx their attendance number or anything... But usually there are only a few hundred people for a women's game. Since they'll have the full staffing that they would for a men's game, they could probably manually just make sure every had tickets for the men's game. I also imagine that if you're diehard enough to go to a woman's game, you probably do have tickets for the men's game.
0 x
Keaney.Blue
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Keaney.Blue »

89er wrote:Was on another college tour this week, this time at Fairfield U. Came across Tyson Wheeler. He looks like he could lace em up today. My math says he is close to 40 but honestly looks 30. After telling him he was the best point guard that I have ever watched ( Note: tossup between he and Silk) and the best pg from New London, we talked about the old times. I actually felt bad for him when I told him I was in St.Louis back in '98. Sadly, without prompting, he felt the need to explain that he and Cat (who were roommates) were woken up in the middle of the night by some drunk family members and had trouble getting back to sleep.
I had the feeling he is still haunted by those two missed free throws and almost apologizes for his play. I told him that everyone played great that day and that we are all hoping this year's team will bring us back to the glory days.
Interestingly, I asked him when he will be back as a coach. He smiled and said he has applied four times for a job but they won't hire him. I told him to keep trying because the greats are always welcome back to Rhody! Great kid, Class Act, and one helluva player!
I saw Tyson wheeler the summer after my freshman year (2008) shooting in the gym before a pickup game. I assumed he was a recruit because he looked so young, and then he started raining buckets on EVERYONE
0 x
Stop! Rammer Time
Kenny Green

Unread post by Stop! Rammer Time »

Gameday is here everybody. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

12 hours 22 minutes until the tip ...
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Chris Disano sits down with AU coach Mike Brennan for an insider breakdown on the eve of their matchup with our Rams...best line "I didn't want to play them."

http://hubs.ly/H01ppV60
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

TruePoint wrote:APB for rodfromcranston, who I know is primarily focused on electoral politics at the moment, but who should make an appearance on the eve of the season!
True story: Donald Trump's campaign manager (Corey Lewandowski) has his master's degree from American University. Should get Rod doubly fired up for tonight.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

neil wrote: 8. the fact that I'm returning to Section 205. Yes we do have a couple of pink hats, but we've got some serious fans, and we are loud!!!!
Damn right we've got serious fans! You're no pink hat or Gary Ley, Neil - you're a treasured veteran die hard the belongs in 205 with the rest of us!

Who else do we have in 205? By my count it's me, BPR2010, steveystuds, ATP, Dude, Rhody girls 1 and 2, neil....roll call? Who's back for tonight?
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Keaney.Blue wrote:
89er wrote:Was on another college tour this week, this time at Fairfield U. Came across Tyson Wheeler. He looks like he could lace em up today. My math says he is close to 40 but honestly looks 30. After telling him he was the best point guard that I have ever watched ( Note: tossup between he and Silk) and the best pg from New London, we talked about the old times. I actually felt bad for him when I told him I was in St.Louis back in '98. Sadly, without prompting, he felt the need to explain that he and Cat (who were roommates) were woken up in the middle of the night by some drunk family members and had trouble getting back to sleep.
I saw Tyson wheeler the summer after my freshman year (2008) shooting in the gym before a pickup game. I assumed he was a recruit because he looked so young, and then he started raining buckets on EVERYONE
I always laugh at the thought of playing pick up against guys that are all-time great and you can't tell until they fill it up.

You guys may not know him but Tony Robinson to me does this all the time. Not that TR is as good as Wheeler.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

i think it was Robertson?... first St Andrews kid to go big in the early days of their emergence as a local basketball power
0 x
MTK4L
Steve Chubin

Unread post by MTK4L »

First post here... Been following you guys for years. This will be my third season my finacee and I have had season tickets since we graduated. I can honestly say this is the most excited we've ever been for a season to start. You guys sure are a pleasure to follow and incredibly knowledgable so thanks for all your insights. I'll be in the pub early throwing some cold ones back!!!!

Go Rhody!!
Jamie
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

MTK4L wrote:First post here... Been following you guys for years. This will be my third season my finacee and I have had season tickets since we graduated. I can honestly say this is the most excited we've ever been for a season to start. You guys sure are a pleasure to follow and incredibly knowledgable so thanks for all your insights. I'll be in the pub early throwing some cold ones back!!!!

Go Rhody!!
Jamie
Welcome Jamie! The more the merrier!
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Blue Man, will we get to read one of your infamous pre-gram hype rants before tonight's game?
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

Blue Man wrote:
neil wrote: 8. the fact that I'm returning to Section 205. Yes we do have a couple of pink hats, but we've got some serious fans, and we are loud!!!!
Damn right we've got serious fans! You're no pink hat or Gary Ley, Neil - you're a treasured veteran die hard the belongs in 205 with the rest of us!

Who else do we have in 205? By my count it's me, BPR2010, steveystuds, ATP, Dude, Rhody girls 1 and 2, neil....roll call? Who's back for tonight?
Reporting for duty in 205 again this season
0 x
rhodyram74
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by rhodyram74 »

I don't post very much but read the board every day. I am one of the old-timers, back with Rod and Neil. This season is what we have all been waiting for, for a long time. Can't wait for tip-off and all the W's that will follow. Go Rhody!!
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Coming with a crew of alumni, Lets see some throw downs tonight
0 x
GO RAMS
NY2Rhody
Abdul Fox

Unread post by NY2Rhody »

Been looking forward to this game for too long. I'll be watching on the COX stream from Texas. My brother currently goes to AU so this game has a little extra meaning behind it. Looking forward to a great season! Go Rhody y'all!
0 x
Quite Friarly my dear, I don't give a Ram!
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Won't be able to make it tonight. Is Cox Stream available for non cox subscribers? Anywhere else this game will be on?
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

My excitement for the game tonight has been tempered with what just happened in Paris. Coordinated terrorist attacks at multiple locations including a concert hall and a qualifying soccer match at the nation's largest stadium with their President Hollande looking on. Reports of tens of deaths.
0 x
Joe
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Joe »

Are we sure that this will be on Channel 5 (Cox) OSN network? For me on my TV it just has NBC 10 News listed for the whole night...
0 x