Question about getting tickets

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
URI_CellBio14
Abdul Fox

Question about getting tickets

Unread post by URI_CellBio14 »

Hey all:

I graduated from URI a year or so ago and haven't been to a game since. I had planned on going to the Dayton, UMass and maybe another before Christmas. I got an email about a mini plan that would include these two games plus another (except PC).

I had a question about the seats for this: there were two options for seats the Mezzanine and the Mezzanine endzone. I was hoping to snag seats near my season ticket holding neighbor from where I grew up in section 307 (you guys probably have seen him, guy named Joe with a large plush Ram). Does anyone know which option I should choose? There's a comment section when ordering for seating preference and considering its so high up I don't think it should be a problem to get the seats.

Thanks!
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: Question about getting tickets

Unread post by TruePoint »

I would just call the ticket office directly and speak to someone (if you need a contact, PM me). Based on the below, I think 307 shouldn't be considered an endzone section, but I'd confirm it.

http://dbj4szup2cdle.cloudfront.net/med ... etball.pdf
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

I've found the ticket office to be very friendly and helpful.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
URI_CellBio14
Abdul Fox

Unread post by URI_CellBio14 »

thank you for the advice
0 x