Hurley article in New York Post

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ace
Ernie Calverley

Hurley article in New York Post

Unread post by ace »

Covers recruiting, not leaving, and building a powerhouse

http://nypost.com/2015/10/17/how-dan-hu ... de-island/
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Re: Hurley article in NYP

Unread post by bigappleram »

What a joy to open up my daily read and see a Rhody feature...gotta love his comments about his commitment to URI.
Go Rhody!
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

If you must read the NYP, at least start from the back and quit around the time you get to the horse racing coverage. They disgusted me with their Lamar coverage. Their sports stuff is good but everything else is only good for starting fires.

ETA: it's a very good article by Zach. I'm just aggravated with the NYP generally, but that has nothing to do with their sports coverage.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Love it!
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

Nice. Great recruiting messages.
0 x
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by CT Rhody »

I love the fact that they address that question during recruiting visits. Let the press banter about Hurley to some big time job and while URI gets the free press he is telling recruits he isn't going anywhere while turning URI into the next big job!
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Unfortunately.......Head coaches cannot be taken literally when they say they are going nowhere....the track record is not good....maybe Hurley is different....maybe not.....the friar fans know he is not long for Hooterville....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

If we keep the program properly funded why wouldn't he stay?

We need to pay for success tho something we were unable (or unwilling ) to do in the past.

A sold out 7500 seat building should help.

Thanks Ace good find and linky!
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

We don't know Dan Hurley's aspirations.....if they are to contend for the National Championship on a year-in year-out basis then he has to go to a Power5 school.....we know Bobby Hurley will be at one and likely to contend for the National Championship so long as he shows he can recruit and win.....I see him at Duke someday....

....if Dan is similar to his dad...and wants to put down roots and stay in an area his family likes...and make Rhode Island the best mid-major in the nation....then he stays....

...time will tell.
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Yep Ramulous we should just enjoy the ride while hoping for the best. My keaneyblue eyesight only sees unlimited opportunity here.

We really need to start filling the building if we expect a long run.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

We need to fill the building for every game....and win every year....so that in the future we can attract coaches who want that atmosphere in case Hurley leaves this year or 5 years from now......any up and coming would rather come into that environment than to come to a losing team with 500 fans in the seats....
0 x
The Dude
Tom Garrick

Unread post by The Dude »

Solid article! Really enjoying the press attention Rhody is receiving so far this year.
0 x
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

If he makes us the best mid major in the country it's quite likely we will be contending for national championships on a yearly basis/Be in position to win them.
Most importantly though,
The culture Dan has implemented has been about as wonderful as you can ask for.
My favorite thing I hear about and can see with those guys is the love they have developed with each other. The first thing the recruits talk about is how drawn they were to the brotherhood of the team and how they felt they can trust Dan and the rest of the staff. And you hear all of the coaching staff and players talk about it too. It's a beautiful thing.
Makes me very proud to be a Rhody fan.
0 x
CTRamfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CTRamfan »

Great article!.......hats off to our A.D. as well, for identifying, and hiring Coach. The demand for seats will come as the success comes.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Hurley is going to want to win. Period. If URI as an institution and athletic department can take away a lot of the other BS and make his life easy to recruit and coach, he'll stay.

The next hurdle will be fundraising to get a basketball only facility. Either by renovating Keaney or building a new one. A deep NCAA run could produce enough excitement to get a bond referendum passed.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

Blue Man wrote:The next hurdle will be fundraising to get a basketball only facility. Either by renovating Keaney or building a new one. A deep NCAA run could produce enough excitement to get a bond referendum passed.
Uh oh, not a popular topic with the mods.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Only need the basketball exclusive facility if that is a must. I dont think it is with the SADC and the Ryan.

Like kids rather not practice in the Ryan? 24 access? Ask Jimmy B junior about 24 hour access. Theres so many basketball hoops in those buildings..

Edit to add. I think private jet usage and staff budget are more pressing.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

Seawrightspostgame wrote:Only need the basketball exclusive facility if that is a must. I dont think it is with the SADC and the Ryan.

Like kids rather not practice in the Ryan? 24 access? Ask Jimmy B junior about 24 hour access. Theres so many basketball hoops in those buildings..

I think that the staff budget is the most important thing right now. The more money that we can allocate to the staff, the easier it should be (in theory) to fight off schools trying to hire our coaches. Any amenities to help ease recruiting are extremely important, but I think that we can buy ourselves some time to accomplish that if we are able to increase the staff budget.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Seawrightspostgame wrote:Only need the basketball exclusive facility if that is a must. I dont think it is with the SADC and the Ryan.

Ryan Center also has concerts and other events. Floor isn't always out, so that 24 hour thing isn't exactly accurate. I'm not saying it's a must now, but it will be. It's all about keeping up with the Joneses. Dayton, VCU and UMass have them.

Agreed about the staff pool and jets. Those are incremental improvements that won't require an overtly large investment. A new facility would.

What you have to remember is what other schools will have to offer other recruits. If there are schools in our conference that have more than we do, that will be an area of need in the future.

Plus NCAA runs tend to excite people around here. The last time we had one they built a $65 million arena on campus. I'm saying that you have to capitalize on these opportunities.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

0 x
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by DanInAZ »

As someone who has been a fan of, as well as observed URI basketball since the early 1980's, I am more concerned about what Dan thinks of our 'fans' support once we are successful consistently. None of you qualify for the 'band-wagoners' I have seen from afar as well as witnessed while living on campus from 1984 to 1988. Most students didn't care about going to the basketball games during the first two years I was on campus and I sat right behind the bench. As the team became more successful my seat kept getting pushed farther and farther away.

For someone like Dan Hurley, who is loyal, having fair-weathered fans come and go based on the success of your team must not sit well with him in his heart of hearts. The toughest culture change may very well be getting the state and the student body to buy into URI basketball for the long haul not just now. I, like most, if not all of you, were just as passionate about the program when we were only winning 8 games as we are now with a possible NCAA caliber team. It was just displayed a bit differently. *wink*

Of course, I know my opinion is slightly skewed, because I am, and was a college basketball fan first before ever thinking of attending URI. Being raised in a family similar to the Hurley's will do that.
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

DanInAZ wrote:As someone who has been a fan of, as well as observed URI basketball since the early 1980's, I am more concerned about what Dan thinks of our 'fans' support once we are successful consistently. None of you qualify for the 'band-wagoners' I have seen from afar as well as witnessed while living on campus from 1984 to 1988. Most students didn't care about going to the basketball games during the first two years I was on campus and I sat right behind the bench. As the team became more successful my seat kept getting pushed farther and farther away.

For someone like Dan Hurley, who is loyal, having fair-weathered fans come and go based on the success of your team must not sit well with him in his heart of hearts. The toughest culture change may very well be getting the state and the student body to buy into URI basketball for the long haul not just now. I, like most, if not all of you, were just as passionate about the program when we were only winning 8 games as we are now with a possible NCAA caliber team. It was just displayed a bit differently. *wink*

Of course, I know my opinion is slightly skewed, because I am, and was a college basketball fan first before ever thinking of attending URI. Being raised in a family similar to the Hurley's will do that.
I think the fan support will be the critical thing, but I think that it will have more to do with the paying customers than the students. I think over the last few years of the Baron regime, he killed the student support with the consistent late season swoons. For the casual student, there really wasn't any excitement after a while, since they knew that, no matter how well the season started, the team would fall apart towards the end of the season. With the Hurley tenure, we are seeing that the students are beginning to return and becoming more and more passionate about Rhody hoops again. I think that will continue with having a consistently competitive program and no more Baron-style late season collapses.

The paying customer is key as they are the ones who will actually bring money into the program and help to fund any future improvements to the program. Without the increase in the flow of paying customers, it would be extremely difficult for the school to continue to pledge facility and program improvements. The increase in paying fans is going to be the key, but with consistent winning basketball, I believe that these people will show up in droves as well.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Shaolin Swat wrote:
DanInAZ wrote:As someone who has been a fan of, as well as observed URI basketball since the early 1980's, I am more concerned about what Dan thinks of our 'fans' support once we are successful consistently. None of you qualify for the 'band-wagoners' I have seen from afar as well as witnessed while living on campus from 1984 to 1988. Most students didn't care about going to the basketball games during the first two years I was on campus and I sat right behind the bench. As the team became more successful my seat kept getting pushed farther and farther away.

I think the fan support will be the critical thing, but I think that it will have more to do with the paying customers than the students. I think over the last few years of the Baron regime, he killed the student support with the consistent late season swoons. For the casual student, there really wasn't any excitement after a while, since they knew that, no matter how well the season started, the team would fall apart towards the end of the season. With the Hurley tenure, we are seeing that the students are beginning to return and becoming more and more passionate about Rhody hoops again. I think that will continue with having a consistently competitive program and no more Baron-style late season collapses.

The paying customer is key as they are the ones who will actually bring money into the program and help to fund any future improvements to the program. Without the increase in the flow of paying customers, it would be extremely difficult for the school to continue to pledge facility and program improvements. The increase in paying fans is going to be the key, but with consistent winning basketball, I believe that these people will show up in droves as well.
I agree you're right about paying customers, but it also comes from what those paying customers do once in the building. If everyone is into it - it's one of the toughest atmospheres in the A10. Dan wants to win. A raucous crowd helps that. He gets pissed when it's a half empty or quiet arena.

I dont think the half empty part will be a problem this season.

The people who sit on their hands and get aggravated with people standing and yelling are the problem. A loud student section, and a crowd that is excitable are musts this year.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Yes, the people who just want to sit quietly and watch should go to the football games instead.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Blue Man wrote:

Ryan Center also has concerts and other events. Floor isn't always out, so that 24 hour thing isn't exactly accurate. I'm not saying it's a must now, but it will be. It's all about keeping up with the Joneses. Dayton, VCU and UMass have them.

Agreed about the staff pool and jets. Those are incremental improvements that won't require an overtly large investment. A new facility would.

What you have to remember is what other schools will have to offer other recruits. If there are schools in our conference that have more than we do, that will be an area of need in the future.

Plus NCAA runs tend to excite people around here. The last time we had one they built a $65 million arena on campus. I'm saying that you have to capitalize on these opportunities.

I agree with you. New practice facilities at VCU and UMass open this year. I can't but help think the new Champions Center at UMass was a big factor in Umass just having its best recruiting class ever under Kellogg despite coming off a mediocre season. Young recruits are impressed by these facilities.
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

I would say that the UMASS real good recruiting class is largely driven by all the playing time that will be available next year.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Kellogg will find a way to screw it up.

Good talent plus lousy coach still equals underachievers.

His teams play fast and loose, and fall apart late in the season.

Kind of reminds me of a certain other coach we had.......
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

eli#10 wrote:I would say that the UMASS real good recruiting class is largely driven by all the playing time that will be available next year.
This. A practice gym is the most overrated money pit going.

Especially as it relates to UMass, the school is hemorrhaging money with their joke of a football program, and they somehow find the resources to build a practice gym that isn't needed for their basketball team that nobody cares about? As a Massachusetts resident I am livid and have expressed my feelings to my state rep.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

TruePoint wrote:
eli#10 wrote:I would say that the UMASS real good recruiting class is largely driven by all the playing time that will be available next year.

Especially as it relates to UMass, the school is hemorrhaging money with their joke of a football program, and they somehow find the resources to build a practice gym that isn't needed for their basketball team that nobody cares about? As a Massachusetts resident I am livid and have expressed my feelings to my state rep.
Bang on 100%
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

hrstrat57 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

Bang on 100%
Disagree. There's plenty of mid major to high major teams with playing time available to good players. UMASS got those kids because of the combination of that and that facility.

TP I'm sure there would be plenty of PC fans that would share that sentiment if there was a money made available for URI to have better basketball facilities.

Those facilities are a must have in the new college environment.

5 years ago it was a big deal if you had led boards. Now everyone has them. So on and so forth.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

Apparently, it's not a big deal if a team has LED boards, NBA-type baskets, hookers and dorm-strip-clubs either. Recruits have their own reasons for choosing a school.
Their parents or guardians, though, might opt for another unofficial visit for their own reasons…..
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

TruePoint wrote:Especially as it relates to UMass, the school is hemorrhaging money with their joke of a football program, and they somehow find the resources to build a practice gym that isn't needed for their basketball team that nobody cares about? As a Massachusetts resident I am livid and have expressed my feelings to my state rep.
I find it interesting you're so defensive of our football team and yet you have that mindset when it comes to UMass'. How would you feel if RI residents behaved in the manner you are toward UMass? Why should RI residents feel differently then you do? Why is it ok for our athletic department to make facility improvements such as the SADC when our bigger joke of a football program hemorrhages money?
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:Especially as it relates to UMass, the school is hemorrhaging money with their joke of a football program, and they somehow find the resources to build a practice gym that isn't needed for their basketball team that nobody cares about? As a Massachusetts resident I am livid and have expressed my feelings to my state rep.
I find it interesting you're so defensive of our football team and yet you have that mindset when it comes to UMass'. How would you feel if RI residents behaved in the manner you are toward UMass? Why should RI residents feel differently then you do? Why is it ok for our athletic department to make facility improvements such as the SADC when our bigger joke of a football program hemorrhages money?
Our football team is playing at an appropriate level, and UMass is not. Also, the SADC is necessary and a practice gym is dumb.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

TruePoint wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Our football team is playing at an appropriate level, and UMass is not. Also, the SADC is necessary and a practice gym is dumb.
I can see why people might think UMass isn't playing at the appropriate level, a .162 winning percentage certainly would indicate that. But if you're going to claim that, then how can you claim URI is playing at the appropriate level when we have a .135 winning percentage in that same time period? That's nonsensical and hypocritical. And yes, we have a worse winning percentage then a program making the move up from FCS to FBS.

As for practice facilities, I agree the SADC was necessary and a practice gym would be a waste here with the way the Ryan Center, SADC, Tootel, Keaney, and Mackal are linked, but that doesn't mean that practice gyms are dumb for every school. Mullins Center seems like it would be unavailable to the basketball team a good deal more then the Ryan Center is for us and they don't have linked facilities to Mullins the way we have with.

When RI residents treat URI the way you're apparently treating UMass you complain that RI residents don't get it and don't properly fund the state university. So why would you do exactly what you complain about?
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Re: Hurley article in New York Post

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: As for practice facilities, I agree the SADC was necessary and a practice gym would be a waste here with the way the Ryan Center, SADC, Tootel, Keaney, and Mackal are linked, but that doesn't mean that practice gyms are dumb for every school. Mullins Center seems like it would be unavailable to the basketball team a good deal more then the Ryan Center is for us and they don't have linked facilities to Mullins the way we have with.
THIS. Sometimes I feel like people just don't know what buildings URI does have. To have it separate and hype it is worth something. But not that much value to be gained.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

hrstrat57 wrote:If we keep the program properly funded why wouldn't he stay?

We need to pay for success tho something we were unable (or unwilling ) to do in the past.

A sold out 7500 seat building should help.

Thanks Ace good find and linky!
Coaches leave. That's what they do. Until they land at Duke, Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Indiana, and a few others. Or get canned. You just want them to leave with the cupboard full and better off than when they got there. So far, so good. Yes, I know there are exceptions but they are very rare.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:
RhowdyRam02 wrote:
I can see why people might think UMass isn't playing at the appropriate level, a .162 winning percentage certainly would indicate that. But if you're going to claim that, then how can you claim URI is playing at the appropriate level when we have a .135 winning percentage in that same time period? That's nonsensical and hypocritical. And yes, we have a worse winning percentage then a program making the move up from FCS to FBS.
I like how you're trying to put words in my mouth then turn around and criticize that argument. Yes, UMass's record is one indication that they're trying to fight above their weight, but it isn't "why" that level is inappropriate for them, in and of itself. The reason it is an inappropriate level for them has to do with they type of school they are, the resources that type of school might be reasonably expected to commit to football, their geographic location - both in the college football universe (where there are not enough players near them to put out a competitive team at the FBS level consistently) and in their own state (away from population centers that could support a FBS program, which they've tried to address by playing games near population centers which has only created an opposite but perhaps bigger problem).

Essentially, UMass had a good thing going - a highly competitive program at a very good level of football - and they should have stayed in their lane and not went chasing something they will never have. Likewise, I think URI should stay in its lane. It would be insane for URI to try to go FBS, just like it was for UMass; what URI needs to do is get better at being in its lane. But there is no reason a school our size, a flagship state school in this part of the country, shouldn't be able to compete in the CAA. In fact, UMass actually proved that. We just lack the commitment at this point. In contrast, there are many many reasons UMass cannot compete at the FBS level (like probably 50 reasons), and the only thing they have going for them is their incredibly ill-advised commitment to trying. Too bad the two programs can't swap goals and/or commitments. Our goals with their level of commitment would be doable, and their goals with our level of commitment would be even more hilarious (if that is even possible).
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

To play devils advocate TP...you could've said the same thing about Temple as well. They are staring at an undefeated start and college gameday at coming to campus. Plus the money they get from just being in the FBS TV pool is absurd. It's probably worth it financially no matter how bad they suck.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Temple got into a much better conference. It makes a difference. UConn is probably and even better comparison, and their move has been a bit of a mixed bag. If UMass had got into a real conference maybe I'd feel slightly different about it.
0 x
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

Practice facilities are more about perception than logistics. I get that there a waste of money but that doesn't mean its not a relevant topic and it has now been mentioned by the media member closest to Hurley. Maybe it won't be a practice facility, but URI will have to continue to upgrade facilities in some way to keep up.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

BFC wrote:Practice facilities are more about perception than logistics. I get that there a waste of money but that doesn't mean its not a relevant topic and it has now been mentioned by the media member closest to Hurley. Maybe it won't be a practice facility, but URI will have to continue to upgrade facilities in some way to keep up.
I still don't think it's a waste of money in the least. There are people that exist in this state that think the Ryan Center is a waste of money too. No one here does, because of our perspective.

Beyond what it does for recruits, having a legitimate place that is available to the players and coaches 24/7, with no commitments from other events to get in the way, is a huge bonus.

For where Dan wants this program to go, you need the facility. 85% of the A10 does not have that facility, but we don't want to be in the 85% anymore. A correlation between financial commitments to a program and the standings exists.

If you care about college basketball, and this program, you should want a practice facility too.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

Blue Man wrote:85% of the A10 does not have that facility, but we don't want to be in the 85% anymore.
That's not even true, VCU, UMass, Davidson, Dayton, and St. Louis all have practice faciilites or are finishing construction on them.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

I would like to see a practice facility incorporated into a structure which is part of the Meade reclamation......build the facility with safe stands above the facility thereby killing two birds with one stone..
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I agree with TruePoint's thinking that the move by UMass was a mistake. I personally do not think FBS level football outside a Power-5 conference will work in this region. Even BC and UConn, both with many advantages that UMass does not have, continue to struggle. I however do give UMass some credit for being bold and choosing to dream. They didn't accept the staus quo and actually invested more in their program. This is the direct opposite of how URI operates with its football program.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

The cost of the PC project is interesting in comparison. Just the other day Russell Westerbrook gave his alma mater, UCLA, a huge gift of an undisclosed amount, toward the construction of their planned practice facility, the Ostin Center whose estimated cost is $25 million. Apart from the Westerbrook gift, UCLA has already raised $17 million for the facility.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Link to thread listing other school's basketball new practice facilities

http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5269

VCU, UConn, UMass, PC
0 x
Umassfan
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Umassfan »

Just to add my two cents.. Umass had to get the champions center to stay competitive and have a chance at the 4* recruits. Alot of their practices were held in the Curry Hicks Cage, which is a decent high school gym at best. Now they have a state of the art basketball only facility that will certainly help with recruiting (not terrible coaching). The football move is a struggle for now but the goal is it will lead to an all sport invite into a larger conference at some point
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

The continued growth of our program, to a national program, is what we obviously aspire to and Dan like any coach will expect a level of funding commitment to keep up with competitions assets to remain attractive. Unfortunately, in the foreseeable future I just don't see the RI General Assembly supporting URI athletics with a similar commitment. I think we have the right President and AD in place, but to think the GA is going act accordingly when viewed through their past/current disfunction is just not going to happen. Could first step demonstration of fan/voter commitment is filling the building nite after nite.....for some of us we are approaching bucket list kinda things, living long enough to see that shifting priority and commitment....sorry to be such a downer.....but that is how I see it....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Maybe PC should build an on campus arena instead of playing their games in a 45 year old hockey rink.

Stupid - good luck.
0 x