Site suggestion

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyRam2011
Abdul Fox

Site suggestion

Unread post by RhodyRam2011 »

Rhody Nation,

Long time follower of the board (Rhody Alum 2011) and passionate Rams fan. My suggestion is: As far as post-game interviews and pressers, would it be possible for one of the administrators or another member to start a thread for each game that only contains pre/post game media links? I think it would be beneficial to have a thread where you can get this coverage without having to scroll through hundreds of comments to find the material? Just a suggestion.

As for the game last night, in short, I was in attendance and thought the crowd was respectable. In my four years (08-11), even most of the early OOC games didn't fill the place up. Also, a lot of us started to shy away from games two years ago, as the Baron times were just too much to withstand (especially for college kids on a Friday night). I think the crowds won't be crazy this year, as it is going to take wins to bring in the causal student fans from campus.

If this team does turn into a high mid-major within a few years (which I think anyone who saw the staff coach last night believes they will), the atmosphere in The Ryan will be one of the best places watch a game in this area of the country, hands down.

Overall, great hustle, but the offense will struggle this year. Good energy, which is promising and will keep me coming to games.

Love the site and look forward to contributing more as the Hurley Era continues...
0 x