Hurley interview this morning on WHJJ.

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: Hurley interview this morning on WHJJ.

Unread post by TruePoint »

Somebody do a summary. Can't listen right now. Trying to cram 11 hours of work into an 8 hour day so I can get down to Kingston for the game tonight.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

TruePoint wrote:Somebody do a summary. Can't listen right now. Trying to cram 11 hours of work into an 8 hour day so I can get down to Kingston for the game tonight.
It was pretty short. He said he knows it's opening night by the amount (lack of) sleep he got last night. He said he's basically teaching kids how to practice, how to study, how to eat, how to take care of their bodies, how to travel, etc...One kid he had high praise for was Munford. He said when Munford gets more talent around him, everyone will see what a gem we've got and that he could be a prolific scorer here. I believe that's the only player that was discussed. He's very high on Munford.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

It's so painful to hear the ignorant hosts talk about URI Hoops. Thank goodness Steve MacDonald was there to keep things on track.

At one point, the host of the show attempted to ask a question, but ended up rambling around for a minute while her listeners and on-air guest eagerly anticipated the closure of her mouth.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

ATPTourFan wrote:It's so painful to hear the ignorant hosts talk about URI Hoops. Thank goodness Steve MacDonald was there to keep things on track.

At one point, the host of the show attempted to ask a question, but ended up rambling around for a minute while her listeners and on-air guest eagerly anticipated the closure of her mouth.
Yeah, that's Helen Glover from Middletown. She was a contestant on Survivor a few years back. I'm guessing that's how she ended up getting her own talk show.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Oh yeah I remember her from Survivor she made it pretty far
0 x