The new warmups...

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

The new warmups...

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

with Mike Powell modeling. What do you think?

0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: The new warmups...

Unread post by reef »

Lookin sharp !!!
0 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

Big fan of the pants
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
RamJam
Abdul Fox

Unread post by RamJam »

I like them a lot. Only thing I would change would be to have the top be solid (either the dark blue or maybe even white).
0 x
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

History of warmups, - when I was at uri in the '60's, the team had pants and two warm up jackets that they wore at the same time. - one longsleeves, and the other (help me Rod) was a short sleeve. For my 40th birthday, my wife called the athletic department and got me the long sleeve warm up (it was actually worn by Claude English). Needless to say I don't usually wear it in public, given the fact that I"m 5'6.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

The longsleeve one was a big fitting almost jacket. The one underneath had sleeves that went to the elbow. They'd take the first one off after layup drills and shoot around in the short sleeved one. Kind of overkill.
I forgot about those.
I really like the new warmups, though.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
JFrech21
Jeff Kent

Unread post by JFrech21 »

Unfortunately, like was the case with Nike, Adidas gives most of their teams the same uniforms and warm-ups. Coast Guard Acadamy had the same ones as ours. Maybe once we become more marketable they'll give us some unique uni's.
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Back when I was in school me and a bunch of freinds got into the equipment room and took a bunch fo the old uni's. I ended up wiht Kevin Whiting's jersey. the old polyester white with keaney blue and yellow letters. We took a bunch of stuff including those warm ups you were talking about.
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

I like'em, and I did notice at the CG game, the take the court warmups had a bit more zip in the step that had been missing before, no more dead players walking..............
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938