OT - Rhody Hoops Nation

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

OT - Rhody Hoops Nation

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Hey guys and gals, so a new opportunity has come along to move my blog (rhodyhoopsnation.com) to the next level, so I am making the jump. The only changes will be a new URL and a bigger and better platform. All of the content is going to remain the same. But that said, I'm looking to bring on a few more writers as the site is growing. If anyone has any blogging experience or interest in writing about Rhody Basketball, Football, or any other sport, PM me and I can share more details. Thanks!

(Mods - sorry for the double post. This was originally in Vanity Corner but was getting no views.)
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: OT - Rhody Hoops Nation

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Should I remove the old link to your blog? I added the new rhodyrampage.com URL to our List O Links page. I like the new site's look.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Hey ATP, yes, please, and thanks! The site has moved to the FanSided network (part of SI.com). I've been working a lot with their IT guys over the past few days getting content and stuff moved over and I hope to have everything squared away tonight. The official announcement will come after that. Site will now be covering Rhody football as well as other sports and we're still looking for writers! Hoping to have a big-time site for when the team makes it to the big-time!
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

ATP, I love the 'list o links' page!!! If this was the year 1986 I'd say "that dude ATP is totally Rad!!"
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
Brian
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brian »

Nice job with the new site, Smarty.
0 x