THE EARLY LINE URI VS VCU*

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS VCU*

Unread post by luke »

The line opened at URI - 1 1/2 and is now at URI - 2 1/2 . Rams are due for a good
home game performance , so I am going to go out on a limb again and predict that they
cover even if it goes up to 3. Making the trip up from NJ in the wee hours again in the
morning to watch a big win.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS VCU*

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Luke...you road-trippn' stud....try to stop by the (poorly formatted, wildly overpriced, poor selection of beers) Rhody pub before the game! Will we see you in Pitts?
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

I don't know about Pittsburgh, but it is a distinct possibility of the Rams show me
something and win out from here. I will look for you at the beer garden before the game
but outside the line because I'm not a beer drinker.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

luke wrote:I don't know about Pittsburgh, but it is a distinct possibility if the Rams show me
something and win out from here. I will look for you at the beer garden before the game
but outside the line because I'm not a beer drinker.
Deal. Get a good night's sleep and safe travels!
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I will predict VCU 68 URI 65
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

reef, sorry bro but I think it's usually a good thing when you predict us to lose.

REVERSE THE CURSE!

GO RHODY!
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

I am currently 1-10-1 betting on Rhody conference games (as I said in another thread I don't bet much so don't worry about my finances lol). Just placed my bet on VCU +3 so I like our chances of winning!

As a side note, every game I've gone to Rhody has won (including the Cincy game). I will be at the game today so hopefully Rhody doesn't let me down!
1 x
skwalk47
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by skwalk47 »

The way we have played in close games I would never bet rhody laying a couple points.
0 x
URI BS '08 MS '11

NO LONGER waiting on my first NCAA appearance!
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yes indeed I cannot pick em
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

josephski wrote:I am currently 1-10-1 betting on Rhody conference games (as I said in another thread I don't bet much so don't worry about my finances lol). Just placed my bet on VCU +3 so I like our chances of winning!

As a side note, every game I've gone to Rhody has won (including the Cincy game). I will be at the game today so hopefully Rhody doesn't let me down!
Good job Josephski. Now Keep the win streak alive.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Was a nice win over VCU on our home court as we were favored by 3 points. Very satisfying since VCU has proven to be such a tough opponent for us, but the win at Davidson when we were underdogs was huge too that boosted our confidence and goes on the record as a solid road win, Dayton found out this week.
Last edited by ramster 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Hey I got three in a row right. I,m always afraid I will jinx them when i pick them to win
but it hasn't happpened recently.
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

ramster wrote:
josephski wrote:I am currently 1-10-1 betting on Rhody conference games (as I said in another thread I don't bet much so don't worry about my finances lol). Just placed my bet on VCU +3 so I like our chances of winning!

Good job Josephski. Now Keep the win streak alive.
Hopefully I can keep the streak going, we won't have to worry about an at large and we'll have a nice 2017 A10 tournament champions banner! :lol:
0 x