Unread post by Rhody74 »

Ace, behave yourself ....

1 x
Slava Ukraini!
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Eagles Minnesota game

Unread post by luke »

Look out Pats fans, the Eagles are coming, the Eagles are coming ! Someone posted a facebook photo of Nick Foles
on the phone with the Caption " 911 , what is your emergency ? There is a severe beating taking place down at
Lincoln Financial field! "
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Seemed like they were playing on borrowed time since Wentz’s injury, and then they said eff it, let’s just keep winning and go to the Super Bowl and then they did.
2 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Was great being at the Linc for the conference championship. 1 more to go. #FlyEaglesFly
1 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

If Foles can repeat how he played Sunday, they have a chance. A good chance imo.

Their defense should keep them in it.....just don't turn it over....of course the Jags didn't turn it over and still lost.....

Maybe the refs will actually call penalties on NE in this game....
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

rambone 78 wrote:If Foles can repeat how he played Sunday, they have a chance. A good chance imo.

Their defense should keep them in it.....just don't turn it over....of course the Jags didn't turn it over and still lost.....

Maybe the refs will actually call penalties on NE in this game....
You're kidding me, right? If you really want to go there, there were at least 2 obvious pass interferences and a hold not called on Jax. I'm pretty sure they were more or less letting them play. The penalties that were called were obvious and the right call. But they did miss a few.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Whaaat? ....there are some that actually think the Patriots won't win....?
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I love Ace and the other Eagles fans on this board......I even love the Pats haters.....but I am a big fan of the local team...I want them to win

This long of a run in a league designed to have no dynasties is amazing....

The cold-hearted efficiency of BB is as important as TB12's QB skills...
3 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Nick Foles is playing in the Super Bowl. NICK FOLES! You can’t tell me nothing. I love that Napoleon Dynamite looking fool.

(but please please please heal quickly and well, Carson)
1 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

ace wrote:Nick Foles is playing in the Super Bowl. NICK FOLES! You can’t tell me nothing. I love that Napoleon Dynamite looking fool.

(but please please please heal quickly and well, Carson)
Ace its all about the defense. This defense is playing so well and has a lot of confidence. Just need to keep bringing it.

"We all We Got, We All We Need" #FlyEaglesFly
1 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Defense, offense, whatever.....no turnovers and play for 60 minutes.....otherwise Brady will beat you....

The Pats run has to end sometime. And it will.
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Yeah, it ended tonight as the Eagles took down the Pats . Everyone in the Delaware Valley have now gone bonkers
and we are all enjoying the ride with the Eagles . Hope Fatts did as well . No offense to the Rhody faithful who
are Pats fans . You guys have had your day for sure . It was just way past time for Eagles fans to taste victory .
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

luke wrote:Yeah, it ended tonight as the Eagles took down the Pats . Everyone in the Delaware Valley have now gone bonkers
and we are all enjoying the ride with the Eagles . Hope Fatts did as well . No offense to the Rhody faithful who
are Pats fans . You guys have had your day for sure . It was just way past time for Eagles fans to taste victory .
As a Pats fan, I can’t disagree. Congrats to Ace and the other Eagles fans on KB.
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Rhody74 wrote:
luke wrote:Yeah, it ended tonight as the Eagles took down the Pats . Everyone in the Delaware Valley have now gone bonkers
As a Pats fan, I can’t disagree. Congrats to Ace and the other Eagles fans on KB.
Ditto. Can't take anything away from the Eagles. Both teams offenses were good...Philly's was better.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

ACE!!!!! THEY DID IT!!!!!!!! FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!

I am taking the wife and kids to a parade on Broad St!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 x