Happy For

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Bills fans! If what I heard is true...playoffs...super congrats
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Happy For

Unread post by ramster »

Bills were 2.5 favorites to beat Miami but they had to have the Ravens lose. Ravens were 8 point favorites playing on their home field against the Bengals. Amazing how Andy Dalton won that game in the last minute.
Congrats to the Bills. On to Jacksonville where they will be 7 point underdogs - Sunday 1pm.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

The Ravens and Colts haven't made the playoffs since Deflategate. Just sayin' ...
2 x
Slava Ukraini!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Was 4th and 12 for Bengals when Dalton threw this TD pass to Boyd. Amazing for Bills Fans, disaster for Ravens.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/12/31/raven ... boyd-video
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

The graph is amazing showing how low the chances of Buffalo getting in were at 4pm and how close to 100% the Ravens chances were

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2192 ... order-more
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

As probably one of the few Bills and Rams fans out there it was truly incredible to be able to see the Rams and Bills both end their droughts in the same year. I was 6 years old the last time the Bills made the playoffs and at the beginning of the season myself and most other Bills fans thought there was no chance they'd make the playoffs this year. I'm not sure there are many other moments in sports where I felt the same as when Dalton threw that pass on 4th and 12, it still feels surreal. Let's go Bills!!!
0 x